Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 16
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
If only Schiff read that version in front of Congress. Maybe Trump would then lose 2020.

15 days later

Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405
-->
@TheRealNihilist
How is utilizing notes stupid? I agree that this isn't "4D chess", but this appears to be an odd call out.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Trent0405
How is utilizing notes stupid? I agree that this isn't "4D chess", but this appears to be an odd call out.
If he needs to write essentially the same thing more than 4 times then he is stupid. I don't know the point of this. Was he going to forget what he said first but then remember what he said later on in his notes? No because all of them are essentially the same.

If this isn't stupidity then you have such a low bar for it. 

Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405
-->
@TheRealNihilist
If he needs to write essentially the same thing more than 4 times then he is stupid.
Well notes aren't meant to be grammatically correct, and he didn't right the same thing four times, it appears that he repeated himself once with the phrase, "I want nothing." I have had situations where I repeat myself while writing, it doesn't indicate stupidity at all.

If this isn't stupidity then you have such a low bar for it. 
LoL.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Maybe his eyes aren't good enough for teleprompters.

I don't think being able to read a teleprompter is necessary for running a country.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Trent0405
Well notes aren't meant to be grammatically correct
Never said they had to be
and he didn't right the same thing four times, it appears that he repeated himself once with the phrase, "I want nothing." I have had situations where I repeat myself while writing, it doesn't indicate stupidity at all.
Lets quote what it says 
"I want nothing
I want nothing
I want no Quid Pro Quo
Tell Zellinsky do the right thing
This is the final word from the pres of the U.S"

Sure not four times but to need to write things that is the literal base level response is really something. To not even remember a very popular subject does go into his stupidity. Stupid is a lack of intelligence. He is not intelligence in needing to jot down a simple response and a couple key words. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
Maybe his eyes aren't good enough for teleprompters.
Maybe he should buy glasses or buy contact lenses or use a laser eye surgery or just move it forward.
I don't think being able to read a teleprompter is necessary for running a country.
If he barely can see across and doesn't decide to fix it, it shows a lack of intelligence. Maybe do the things I said above. He has no monetary reason not to do any of those.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
He is not intelligence in needing to jot down a simple response and a couple key words. 

I know it's a trivial pet peeve, but I can't stand grammar nazis that write incoherent sentences themselves.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
Didn't even attempt to engage with the core argument, be a grammar nazi. I'll wait for why Trump wasn't able to wear glasses, use contact lenses, commit to laser eye surgery or move the teleprompter forward and also see how this is not a sign of stupidity. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
The country already had professors as presidents. They do a terrible job because all that time in the Ivory Tower destroys their spine.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
The country already had professors as presidents. They do a terrible job because all that time in the Ivory Tower destroys their spine.
Grammar nazi before and a non-sequitur comment now. Remember this is about whether or not Trump is stupid not whether or not professors were presidents. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
If you measure intelligence with ONLY verbosity, then Stephen Hawking would be an idiot as well. You can be adept in some areas and not so good in other intellectual areas. 

We have had a string of lawyers and professors for presidents, none of them had the spine to tackle the special interest groups working against their constituent's favor. Just look at all the house seats that are going to be lost due to a lack of spine (probably around 20+). The boos from constituents at the town halls aren't proving the professors right or smart in the slightest.

Maybe instead of trying to teach their constituents about Orangemanbad, they could instead listen to their constituents and do what they want instead of special interests. You don't need a Ph.D. for that, just a spine.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
If you measure intelligence with ONLY verbosity, then Stephen Hawking would be an idiot as well. You can be adept in some areas and not so good in other intellectual areas. 
Stephen Hawking was a physicist who just so happened to find a way to speak still having his disability. I never thought how easy you are making it to dunk on you. Stephen Hawking communicating was a much harder ordeal than any of the options I gave that Trump can do. 
We have had a string of lawyers and professors for presidents, none of them had the spine to tackle the special interest groups working against their constituent's favor. Just look at all the house seats that are going to be lost due to a lack of spine (probably around 20+). The boos from constituents at the town halls aren't proving the professors right or smart in the slightest.
Non-sequitur. Please virtue signal somewhere else. 
Maybe instead of trying to teach their constituents about Orangemanbad, they could instead listen to their constituents and do what they want instead of special interests. You don't need a Ph.D. for that, just a spine.
Anti-institution rhetoric pandering to other stupid people. Non-sequitur again. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Stephen Hawking was a physicist who just so happened to find a way to speak still having his disability. I never thought how easy you are making it to dunk on you. Stephen Hawking communicating was a much harder ordeal than any of the options I gave that Trump can do. 

That's fine. I can list many more people with speech disabilities that you would consider stupid.

There's a word for people like you that judge one-dimensionally.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
That's fine. I can list many more people with speech disabilities that you would consider stupid.
I called Trump stupid because he is able to do other things to fix his bad eyesight but he doesn't. There was no cure for Stephen Hawking's condition and for you to assume that I think he should be able to things he is not able to is unfair.
There's a word for people like you that judge one-dimensionally.
I would love to know it when I am the one clearly stating what Trump can do but doesn't. He has the money and is not physically unable to do so but still doesn't do it. 

You can't defend Trump. Ad hommed me by being a grammar nazi. Gave me an argument when you were using an analogy. Made non-sequitur comments, spouted anti-institution rhetoric, virtue signaled and lied about my position.