The moderator Ramshutu is not just inactive for 5 days now,...

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 58
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
but barely did anything since he had the opportunity to dump his workload onto Blamonkey.
Time to demote him, he is only liked by other toxic members.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Toxic, as charged
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@RationalMadman
I know you have a problem with Ramshutu but Ragnar is worse. I can see whatever he is doing with the forum restructuring. It took him more than a month to say he is acting on it incrementally. The only thing that changed was there was an extra section which was archived. I don't know if it just me but it doesn't take that long to simply add one thing or better yet implement the 1st Draft and remember you needed an archive section. Add it in all I am sure could've all been finalized in less than a month. He didn't take criticism seriously so I don't see the point entertaining a discussion.  

1st Draft:
Working Draft (updated at 15:30 PST 11/26):
This will be edited by any moderator (probably Ragnar, but all have my permission), so new members joining the discussion need not wade through everything to understand the current state of the proposal. As of 11/19, descriptions are on the second line of each entry.
  1. DART Site Management 
    DebateArt.com administrative matters, rules, refinements, and more.
  2. DART Community Hub
    For the users and by the users, this is the main social hub.
  3. Artistic Expression
    Community generated art, music, writing, etc.
  4. Current Events
    News and various micro events of the day.
  5. Entertainment Industry
    Movies, TV, music, celebrities, etc.
  6. Mafia Hub
    Mafia and other forum games.
  7. Gaming
    Video gaming and related technicality, plus any discussion of board games, etc.
  8. Philosophy
    Epistemology, Logic, Metaphysics, Ethics, and Aesthetics.
  9. Religion
    Spirituality, faith, and religious concepts.
  10. Science and Nature
    The natural world and the systematic study thereof.
  11. Society
    Politics, History, Economics, etc.
  12. Sports
    Needing to shoot a 3-pointer while screaming Kobe? This is the forum for you. Just don't airball!
  13. Archive
    Primarily for outmoded administrative threads.
  14. Miscellaneous
    Everything not covered within the other categories...
Last Draft:
  1. DART Site Management 
    DebateArt.com administrative matters, rules, refinements, and more.
  2. DART Community Hub
    For the users and by the users, this is the main social hub.
  3. Artistic Expression
    Community generated art, music, writing, etc.
  4. Current Events
    News and various micro events of the day.
  5. Entertainment Industry
    Movies, TV, music, celebrities, etc.
  6. Mafia Hub
    Mafia and other forum games.
  7. Gaming
    Video gaming and related technicality, plus any discussion of board games, etc.
  8. Philosophy
    Epistemology, Logic, Metaphysics, Ethics, and Aesthetics.
  9. Religion
    Spirituality, faith, and religious concepts.
  10. Science and Nature
    The natural world and the systematic study thereof.
  11. Society
    Politics, History, Economics, etc.
  12. Sports
    Needing to shoot a 3-pointer while screaming Kobe? This is the forum for you. Just don't airball!
  13. Archive
    Primarily for outmoded administrative threads.
  14. Miscellaneous
    Everything not covered within the other categories...

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
Am I the only one who thinks this looks just like a call-out thread?

David
Debates: 91
David
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I know you have a problem with Ramshutu but Ragnar is worse. I can see whatever he is doing with the forum restructuring. It took him more than a month to say he is acting on it incrementally. The only thing that changed was there was an extra section which was archived. I don't know if it just me but it doesn't take that long to simply add one thing or better yet implement the 1st Draft and remember you needed an archive section. Add it in all I am sure could've all been finalized in less than a month. He didn't take criticism seriously so I don't see the point entertaining a discussion.  
<br>
Part of the issue is that Mike is super busy and is working on getting this organized. The moderation team has no control of when these things happen. We can't simply add forums or add pages. That's something Mike has to do. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@David
+1. Ramshutu also told us he was busy
Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
Members can call out mods, otherwise RM would have been perma banned already
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@David
Part of the issue is that Mike is super busy and is working on getting this organized. The moderation team has no control of when these things happen. We can't simply add forums or add pages. That's something Mike has to do.
Mike might be busy but was Ragnar too busy to notify anyone in that thread your opinion doesn't matter unless you were people who were already agreeing with him in the first place?

Oh and my mistake he didn't actually change anything. I apologize, I actually thought he changed something from the 1st thread to his last on the subject.

Are you going to reply my private message or does the head mod choose whenever he graces me with his presence even when it doesn't concern him? 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
again Seriously?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
That makes sense.
Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
I can also be called out as Discord Mod too, but I am just cough cough so likeable cough cough

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
So humble! Who would ever dislike someone that modest and unassuming?

Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
Clowns
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I am sorry, I don't think everything is a joke bro. I actually take things seriously not like you who can't even bother to demonstrate how he is right. You must be young if not then I am sorry your parents weren't there for you. Actually I feel sorry for you anyway. Indoctrinated into conservatism and Christianity must really make it difficult when every single decade the Overton Window pushes to the left. 10 years ago Alex was able to push 9/11 conspiracy theories. Now he barely has a platform. As much as I dislike censorship, at least it isn't me or anyone who I politically align with. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
That's funny,
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I make a shitpost and that is the conclusion you make?

What the actual hell
Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Cry me a river. I don't care you don't know you are wrong. You are doing a disservice for discourse and progress. You can't even formulate a coherent point, rely on shitposting in a way to bolster your rank on the leaderboard. You really must be insecure if all you have to go on is how much forum posts you create. Not if you are personally giving good arguments or can even debate to save your life. I wonder sometimes if people can actually learn from their mistakes but then I meet a person like you who I made predictions of your arguments but didn't realize I am speaking to a high school libertarian. I did get some right though. Even for how surface level you are you still can't be consistent instead flip flop around from being a skeptic, race is not real and well let me tell you something that is not relevant. There is only brief moments when you give arguments then I am so humbly met with the argument of "we are human beings".  

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Wow I really don't give a shit
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Wow that must be your attitude to your life. Are your parents proud of you for literally being incompetent? 
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
He informed the team he will not be active, just never gave a timeframe
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I guess you being disabled is another reason for your incompetency. Guess I have another thing to blame on your parents. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Honestly, how do you even function in society when every little detail about life including an ONLINE FORUM triggers you and you need to Kritik it, you haven't made, understood, or liked a joke. Everything is serious to you, this website does not matter to me. It's a place to have a discussion while improving on researching and making arguments. 

I don't have to listen to you rambling on about my incompetence and my parents when you have nothing to do with anything in my life. Hence why I really don't give a shit
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
critique*

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
very so much English smart man
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You're welcome
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
You're*
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
Honestly, how do you even function in society when every little detail about life including an ONLINE FORUM triggers you and you need to Kritik it, you haven't made, understood, or liked.
I mean I think a disabled person would have a much worse time than I do but guess you can't see it.
Everything is serious to you, this website does not matter to me.
Why shitpost on a place you don't care about? It is almost as if you don't know what you are talking about. I don't care about gardening which is why I don't do it. Dr.Franklin over here is on a site he doesn't care about. Why are you wasting your time here? It is okay to leave.
It's a place to have a discussion while improving on researching and making arguments. 
Talking to a person who uses "you are a human being" as an argument and who spends the majority of his time shitposting. I can't believe you can lie like this.
I don't have to listen to you rambling on about my incompetence and my parents when you have nothing to do with anything in my life. 
I am going to add nuance to this conversation which I don't think you will understand because you are not here to improve instead shitpost and jerk yourself off with people you agree with. You spent your life on debateart.com. Sure it is not a lot compared with your parents but it is still time. You have decided to spend it on a site that "does not matter" to you yet here you are and you even said "I don't have to listen to you rambling" yet here you are continuing to listen to my ramblings. So basically you are wasting your time on a site that doesn't matter to you and on a person who you said you don't want to listen to their ramblings. I mean I say it once and I'll say it again, your such a liar. 

Are you going to make a coherent point or is Dr.Franklin the same DDO member who still can't make a coherent point? 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I said you're