Author: Speedrace

Read-only
Total: 17
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Stolen from drafter

Died in the Night
Lunatic - You are the NURSE. Each night you may visit another player. You will prevent any actions that would kill your target (unless they explicitly bypass protective roles). Your target will also be roleblocked.
PressF4Respect - You are the JUSTICE. Each night you may visit two people. You will learn whether or not they have the same alignment (Town, 3rd Party, Mafia).

Graveyard
Lunatic - Nurse - Town
Press F4Respect - Justice - Town

Living Players
  1. Lunatic (Pie)
  2. SirAnonymous
  3. drafterman
  4. Ragnar

With 4 players, it takes 2 votes to lynch. The day phase will end on 12/19 at 5:23 PM EST or when all players have voted and a wagon has a majority vote.

SirAnonymous is a Nurse.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
@drafterman
@Barney
@SirAnonymous
Let's go

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Thanks for the results, Press
drafterman
drafterman
It's mylo
drafterman
drafterman
Vtnl
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
POE should put the game at a pretty easy decision between me and ragnar at this point. If you VTNL you leave the decision potentially up to SirAnonymous in LYLO, but from what I recall you don't neccesarily trust his claim. Wouldn't it be better to lynch between me and ragnar today? 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
He's just been mod confirmed.
drafterman
drafterman
Though it's probably in your and Ragnar's best interest to claim.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@SirAnonymous
The best use if your role is probably stopping the night kill rather than protecting someone.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
@SirAnonymous
Sir, I am assuming is pretty much confirmed 3rd party. If he was telling the truth, he is likely now the town nurse. If he is lying, we are screwed. But I don't think he is, because to lie and be werewolf would have required him to do more research than I doubt he likely did into his amnesiac fake claim. If he is did lie, I say GG to him and say he probably deserves a win.

Drafter, if scum, was incredibly ballsy with his claim DP1, if he was scum and pulled that off also deserves a win, but I am passing him off as confirmed town for that too.

Ragnar's behavior was especially scummy to me last day phase, and his eagerness to lynch SA based on drafter's reasoning seemed a bit opportunistic, especially by using the same werewolf logic as drafter. Drafter being privy to role knowledge makes more sense to buy that theory but even then it is kind of a stretch, and for Ragnar to continuously defend the SA lynch because he lied as third party (obviously he did) just seems outright scummy. I did the same thing when I was scum and knew pie was 3rd party, so I am especially suspicious of that strategy.

So I want to get your thoughts, drafter and sir. You wanna help me lynch ragnar? I am pretty sure it will result in a win, unless again, SA pulled that amazing fake claim, and drafter was insanely risky DP1.

If you are absolutely unconvinced that my theory on ragnar is correct, I will say I am also willing to be lynched. I am the virgin, if I am lynched Mafia will be deprived of a night kill. I am claiming now this because obviously this would seem a convienent in a lylo situation, and I would rather be lynched now then in LYLO if any of you actually scum read me. However if you guys will board on the ragnar wagon with me that would be preferable.

VTL ragnar.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Hell yeah. Well there you go, it's confirmed between me and ragnar then. If you are skeptical of my claim, I am okay with being lynched. But if you wanna end this thing quick, vote ragnar.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
Dude, if you're virgin then it's autowin. We lynch you, there is no night kill, ragnar is confirmed maf. We lynch him tomorrow.

Unvote. VTL Lunatic.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
I realize that, just wanted to see if I could convince you to end this quicker by straight up voting ragnar, but I am okay with playing it the safe way if you are skeptical of my claim.

Unvote, vtl lunatic.

drafterman
drafterman
You should have claimed his yesterday. Then press would be alive and have two nights worth of results.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Eh I feel like it's best that I claimed now. You would have had to take press at his word that he was justice. Also we didn't know he was justice. I would have claimed if there was a mass claim dp1 though. The way it is happening now is pretty much a confirmed town win, since sir is town. My worry also was that SA would pull third party shenanigans in lylo and side with maf, but hes confirmed town now, so no worries there.

drafterman
drafterman
Part of me is like 95% sure Ragnar is maf.

5% of me is like this is some Galaxy Brain Lunatic bluff
Speedrace
Speedrace
Vote Count

Lunatic - drafterman, Lunatic

Lunatic was lynched! He was...innocent! Please submit all night actions ASAP by 7:28 PM, December 18.