Graveyard
Lunatic - Nurse - Town
Press F4Respect - Justice - Town
Lunatic 2.0 - Virgin - Town

Living Players
  1. Ragnar
  2. SirAnonymous
  3. drafterman

With 3 players, it takes 2 votes to lynch. The day phase will end on 12/21 at 10:00 PM EST or when all players have voted and a wagon has a majority vote.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
@Barney
@SirAnonymous
Hello
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@drafterman
@SirAnonymous
GG. Town wins. SirAnon is a roleblocker, and the scum is identified. Therefore scum cannot kill. The only thing that remains is opting for a path of peace or more violence. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=...and_they_all_lived_happily_ever_after

So yes, I am scum, and asking for my life to be spared. What I did, was for the good of the town. Further, my mind is a useful asset to the town if we're going to rebuild.

Regarding Lunatic: I am actually in disbelief he is not the scum. He lied about me insisting SirAnon is the werewolf, when what I actually did was suggest the mere possibility that Drafter could be a third party #25, accurately predicted SirAnon was lying about the modified roles #27, and spoke out against the likelihood of SirAnon being the werewolf #62 (the exact opposite of what Lunatic said I did). Further, Lunatic refused to give up the possibly of not killing someone in DP1, to try to kill SirAnon with the roll of the dice (pretty sure that's what happens when voting is left tied between options, it's randomly determined which goes through), which could have cost town the game.

That he considers Mafia killing him to be a noob mistake for Mafia due to how bad he is for town when actually town, is hilarious enough that I am chuckling again as I write this. He was the true scum of this town.

That said, I'm a watcher. I saw Press and Lunatic conspiring together at night. Given that Lunatic arose from the dead, I think he may have been a Dracula, who had turned Press into a Renfield! After you all got done lynching him yesterday, I personally went into his crypt, put a stake through his heart, and cut off the head. He stayed dead this time.

There were loses, but together we've saved the town from the undead menance. Please, let us not be bloodthirsty like them.

VNTL
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Barney
Are you out of your mind? Well, I suppose I'd completely given up in the middle of DP1. VTL Ragnar 
Also, I did not lie about the modified role, which can be easily proven by the message that I was a nurse in the DP2 announcement. It was a mistake on Speed's part.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Vtl ragnar

good story though
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Speedrace
We've decided.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Anytime a mod hosts a game a fellow mod will be scum. Just lynch them first already
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
But then they would stop playing.
Barney
Barney
-->
@SirAnonymous
Not out of my mind. Ensuring maximal entertainment value.
Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
People would keep playing. Easy scum hunting
Barney
Barney
-->
@SirAnonymous
Also I genuinely missed that footnote at the start of DP2. Granted that day happened so fast I did not see anything while it was live.

Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
Unvote, VTL Supa!
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Barney
I entirely missed DP2 as well. When I read it, it was already over.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Barney
Ptooey! I am already used to it
Barney
Barney
-->
@drafterman
@Speedrace
@SirAnonymous
Thanks for a good and quick game of this.

I do hope my conceding at the end didn't spoil the fun. From any casual glance, Drafter was a safe town bet... I don't think I was half as scummy as Lunatic, but he had killed himself, and out of respect for SirAnon I was not going to pretend I could trick him into thinking Drafter (whose night-zero activity was to visit but not murder him) was somehow against all probability scum.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Barney
Thanks. I would have given you a chance, but I doubt there was any defense you could have made to save you. Drafter's DP1 claim of visiting me was all but confirmation.
drafterman
drafterman
It's funny because a viable defense could have been me being protected/blocked by Lunatic(1)
Barney
Barney
-->
@drafterman
That you can figure out how that would work, exemplifies why I fully expect to lose as town any time you’re mafia.

Granted, you could have been lying about the visit, trusting that PGO is too rare... And you were never demo confirmed... I wouldn’t be able to make it convincing.

By the way, would you mind sharing your night actions?
Barney
Barney
-->
@SirAnonymous
Would you mind sharing your night actions?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Barney
I was on Sir each and every night. I initially wanted to do Lunatic but felt that if he was going to be a likely NP0 target he would have been in the previous games, but he wasn't. I figured Sir might be the next likely one, then he basically confirmed himself as town so it was a priority to keep him alive.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Barney
I visited you NP2 and got the nurse role NP1.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@drafterman
Why did you visit me in NP1 before I was confirmed?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@SirAnonymous
Honestly, I decided to believe you, but it was the smart move either way. Regardless of what you were, you still could have been a prime maf target, either by confirming yourself as town (as you claimed) or being some sort of 3P with an opposing win con.
Lunatic
Lunatic
GG. Also normally with 4 players left it takes 3 for majority, but regardless, GG
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
what made you decide to publicly confirm sirs role?
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
I did research on it, that's how I heard it was used in games