And about time TOO!

Author: Stephen

Total: 17
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen

It has taken some time - decades in fact- for just one world leader to recognize Christian persecution around the world.

Boris Johnson vows to defend persecuted Christians around the world .

"Boris Johnson has vowed to defend persecuted Christians around the world and their 'right to practise their faith'.
In his first Christmas message as Prime Minister, Mr Johnson said he wanted to remember those who were unable to celebrate the festival publicly or were jailed because of their religious beliefs.
He said his Government would 'stand in solidarity' with Christians everywhere". 

Since 11 September 2001 our world leaders have pulled out all the stops to convince us that "Islam is a religion of peace". Even the Sri Lanka terrorist bombing carried out by Muslim fanatics butchering over 290 Christian worshipers couldn't bring our world leaders to say the word ' Christian" but instead chose the term "Easter worshipers" there by once again showing their cowardice and spinelessness in the face of Islam while Christian slaughter and murder are now at "genocide levels".

Well done Boris Johnson British MP.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
lol the buffoon prime minister who is literally destroying his country? He said he would stand with the DUP too, that didn't turn out well for them. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
He said he would stand with the DUP too, that didn't turn out well for them. 

Yes he seems to have a wobbly past when it comes to vows /promises.  But then he didn't have the massive majority that he now has. Christians can only hope that his vow to  defend Christians around the world from Muslim persecution is heartfelt and intended. We shall have to see.

My bet is that he will do absolutely nothing about the slaughter and butchery of Christians carried out by Muslims against them and just like all spineless cowardly Western world leaders, will leave " Easter worshipers"  to defend themselves.

I do hope that I am wrong, don't you?

Username
Debates: 9
Username
Yes he seems to have a wobbly past when it comes to vows /promises.  But then he didn't have the massive majority that he now has
I'm genuinely curious how the quality of someone's promises improve as they amass more votes.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Username
I'm genuinely curious how the quality of someone's promises improve as they amass more votes.

Well to be fare, to a large point he would have had his hands tied on many a decision  because he was in a coalition. We haven't had an elected single party government here in the UK since the liar and coward Blair stood down and Gordon Brown wasn't elected even by his own party never mind the electorate. yes its been unelected leaders and unelected coalitions.  Now, it may be a case that he can implement most if not all of what he promised because he is only beholden to the electorate.

So lets us hope now that he can at least manage keep his vow "to defend persecuted Christians around the world and their 'right to practice their faith'."
Username
Debates: 9
Username
Okay fair enough. I don't a ton about British politics so I'm not really opinionated, I was just curious about one of your statements.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
Yes he seems to have a wobbly past when it comes to vows /promises.  But then he didn't have the massive majority that he now has.
he has a history of betraying people when he finds it expedient. He is a two faced, self serving asshole. No one should believe anything he says. 

Christians can only hope that his vow to  defend Christians around the world from Muslim persecution is heartfelt and intended. We shall have to see.
what muslim persecution would that be? This sounds like it would make a wonderful justification for a new stupid invasion. 

My bet is that he will do absolutely nothing about the slaughter and butchery of Christians carried out by Muslims against them and just like all spineless cowardly Western world leaders, will leave " Easter worshipers"  to defend themselves.
lol what? People are getting slaughtered all over the world. Saudi Arabia is using american weapons to commit war crimes in Yemen right now. Where is your outrage about that? Why do you only care about them if they worship the same god as you in the same way you do?

I do hope that I am wrong, don't you?
No not really. I don't think western countries should be attacking muslim countries. It ends badly every time. I don't want right wing assholes to engage in new wars to distract from other issues. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
Saudi Arabia is using american weapons to commit war crimes in Yemen right now. Where is your outrage about that? 

Yes outrageous. What more can I say. I am as "outraged" about the slaughter in the Yemen carried out by a  warmongering Muslim country against other civilian Muslims in the Yemen,  as I am outraged about the slaughter and butchery carried out by Muslims in the name of Islam against innocent Christians.

I am MORE  outraged by the spinelessness and cowardice of world leaders to even admit the slaughter of Christians carried out by Muslims around the world or to even recognize that it is even happening ; until Johnson made his vow.  At least we get a weekly, if not  daily, updates of the war in Yemen with every TV station appealing for aid for the Yemen from Christian countries.  

lol the buffoon prime minister who is literally destroying his country?

Not sure that is true but (1) he has only had 18 days in sole control of a government and (2) if as you say he is "destroying the country", maybe he can start repairing our once green and pleasant land by stopping immediately all aid to the Yemen (£770 million) and instead spending the money on charities here at home  where it is desperately needed for Nurses, Doctors  Assistants for the elderly. Schools, New Hospitals, Road Repair, New Railways and other infrastructure. We could also do with a few new prisons to hold Muslim terrorist who are hell bent on destroying our tolerant and charitable western society.  What do you think, HistoryBuff?    I think that would be a fkn splendid  start to Boris Johnson's leadership!

New UK aid to feed millions of people in Yemen
The UK is stepping up its humanitarian support to help millions of people at risk of starvation in Yemen, the Prime Minister announced today.
Published 24 February 2019 .

New UK aid worth £200 million will feed millions of people and provide water and sanitation to those most in need. This new announcement brings the total that the UK has committed since the start of the four-year conflict to £770 million. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-uk-aid-to-feed-millions-of-people-in-yemen

Just a few western of charities are working in Yemen

The Red Cross.   Save the Children.  Unicef.   Oxfam.  The Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) Yemen appeal, which partners with the BBC to raise funds. The International Rescue Committee (UK).

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
I am MORE  outraged by the spinelessness and cowardice of world leaders to even admit the slaughter of Christians carried out by Muslims around the world or to even recognize that it is even happening ; until Johnson made his vow.
<br><br>
What slaughter of christians? As far as I know, they are getting slaughtered at a lower rate than other groups. Why do you think they deserve preferential treatment? We should oppose the killing of any civilian. Their religion should not be a factor. 

Not sure that is true but (1) he has only had 18 days in sole control of a government and (2) if as you say he is "destroying the country", maybe he can start repairing our once green and pleasant land by stopping immediately all aid to the Yemen (£770 million) and instead spending the money on charities here at home  where it is desperately needed for Nurses, Doctors  Assistants for the elderly. Schools, New Hospitals, Road Repair, New Railways and other infrastructure.
Both Northern Ireland and Scotland are very likely going to have referendum about leaving Britain in the near future. Boris' cavalier betrayal of the DUP and his push for a reckless and stupid brexit is literally going to destroy GB. 

We could also do with a few new prisons to hold Muslim terrorist who are hell bent on destroying our tolerant and charitable western society.  What do you think, HistoryBuff?    I think that would be a fkn splendid  start to Boris Johnson's leadership!
Lol you think there needs to be new prisons for a handful of lunatics? The large majority of terrorists in western country are christian. Building prisons for muslims would be wildly bigoted and would tear the country further. 

Just a few western of charities are working in Yemen\
So western charities send some money to try to make up for the billions of dollars of weapons Western countries are selling to the Saudi's which are then being used on Yemen. The west is arming the side carrying out the massacres then trying to look charitable by throwing some money at the survivors. That does not absolve them. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
I am MORE  outraged by the spinelessness and cowardice of world leaders to even admit the slaughter of Christians carried out by Muslims around the world or to even recognize that it is even happening ; until Johnson made his vow.
As far as I know,

But then you don't know much at all do you?  ... for someone calling himself  "HistoryBuff"

other groups ......they are getting slaughtered at a lower rate than other groups.

Not according to the BBC and other agencies ."Christian persecution at near genocide levels" https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48146305

Global Persecution Report: "'Christians Are the Most Persecuted ...and It's Accelerating" 'https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2019/april/global-persecution-report-christians-are-the-most-persecuted-and-its-accelerating

The Guardian "Persecution of Christians 'coming close to genocide' in Middle East report"

This>>>>

Both Northern Ireland and Scotland are very likely going to have referendum about leaving Britain in the near future. Boris' cavalier betrayal of the DUP and his push for a reckless and stupid brexit is literally going to destroy GB. 

doesn't answer this does it. 

if as you say he is "destroying the country", maybe he can start repairing our once green and pleasant land by stopping immediately all aid to the Yemen (£770 million) and instead spending the money on charities here at home  where it is desperately needed for Nurses, Doctors  Assistants for the elderly. Schools, New Hospitals, Road Repair, New Railways and other infrastructure.

Both Northern Ireland and Scotland are very likely going to have referendum about leaving Britain in the near future.

And so they should if they vote to have one and win. What has this got to do with Boris Johnson's vow to defend the lives of Chieftains around the world. 

Boris' cavalier betrayal of the DUP
The DUP lost massive to the Scottish Nationals. There is nothing anyone can do about that. They lost that is that. Johnson got an overwhelming majority , but this has nothing to do with his vow to defend Chieftains around the world from Muslim slaughter.

and his push for a reckless and stupid brexit is literally going to destroy GB. 

That is your opinion and has nothing to do with his vow to defend Chieftains around the world from Muslim slaughter.

We could also do with a few new prisons to hold Muslim terrorist who are hell bent on destroying our tolerant and charitable western society.  What do you think, HistoryBuff?    I think that would be a fkn splendid  start to Boris Johnson's leadership!
Lol you think there needs to be new prisons for a handful of lunatics?

That will be Muslim lunatics murdering and maiming in the name of Islam and Allah. Yes It is a bit more than a handful. the Muslim population now in English prisons is so much so that they hold their own Islamic sharia trial in them.

"Islamist extremists hold Sharia trials and groom young Muslims in British prisons", https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/islamist-extremists-hold-sharia-trials-and-groom-young-muslims-in-british-prisons-2pq7ptjtp

I am not sure just a "a handful of [muslim] lunatics", could get away with that . 

The large majority of terrorists in western country are christian.

Lets see your evidence for that, please

Building prisons for muslims would be wildly bigoted and would tear the country further. 
Opinion.

Just a few western of charities are working in Yemen\
So western charities send some money to try to make up for the billions of dollars of weapons Western countries are selling to the Saudi's which are then being used on Yemen.

NO! MANY western countries send MILLIONS£££££££££ to the Yemen in aid.

The west is arming the side carrying out the massacres then trying to look charitable by throwing some money at the survivors.

That is nothing more than an opinion. I don't believe for a second that these western >>>>> CHARITIES<<<< and their DONORS have "arms to Saudi Arabia" on their minds when they give freely there time , and hard earned take home pay.  

That does not absolve them. 

I don't believe they are looking for absolution when handing over their hard earned take home pay. That is what tolerant charitable WESTERN nations are good at.. giving freely 

God bless Boris Johnson. I hope he keeps his vow to all persecuted Christians around the world .

And just like all sniveling cowards you have avoided this important question>.

if as you say he is "destroying the country", maybe he can start repairing our once green and pleasant land by stopping immediately all aid to the Yemen (£770 million) and instead spending the money on charities here at home  where it is desperately needed for Nurses, Doctors  Assistants for the elderly. Schools, New Hospitals, Road Repair, New Railways and other infrastructure.

What do you think, HistoryBuff?    I think that would be a fkn splendid  start to Boris Johnson's leadership!
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
As far as I know,

But then you don't know much at all do you?  ... for someone calling himself  "HistoryBuff"

lol, so rather than providing evidence to back up your point you just engage in a personal attack. Maybe provide evidence for your assertion?

Not according to the BBC and other agencies ."Christian persecution at near genocide levels" 
they are quoting something someone else said. The BBC is not saying that report is accurate. They are just reporting what it says. There is also no link to the actual report. Only comments from the right wing people who commissioned it. 

The Guardian "Persecution of Christians 'coming close to genocide' in Middle East report"
again, they are quoting the exact same report published by a right wing group. they are not saying it is accurate. They also don't have a link to the actual report that I can find. 

doesn't answer this does it. 
he is literally tearing GB apart. Even if everything else you believe is true (which it isn't), would it be worth saving a bit of money by destroying the country?

And so they should if they vote to have one and win. What has this got to do with Boris Johnson's vow to defend the lives of Chieftains around the world. 
They are separate areas where he is a duplicitous jackass. 

That will be Muslim lunatics murdering and maiming in the name of Islam and Allah. Yes It is a bit more than a handful. the Muslim population now in English prisons is so much so that they hold their own Islamic sharia trial in them.
You say it is more than a handful. How many is it? You don't seem to have any idea. But you seem to be undermining your own point. You want further crack downs on muslims. Muslims are using those crack downs to recruit people. Your plan is self defeating. 

The DUP lost massive to the Scottish Nationals. There is nothing anyone can do about that. They lost that is that. Johnson got an overwhelming majority , but this has nothing to do with his vow to defend Chieftains around the world from Muslim slaughter.
The DUP are in Northern Ireland. The Scottish Nationals are in Scotland. I'm not sure you know very much about this. But the DUP were Boris' allies. He made promises about Brexit to get their support. The moment it became expedient to break those promises he did it without a 2nd thought. Boris makes lots of promises, they mean nothing to him. Boris will do what is best for Boris, everyone else be damned. 

Stephen
Stephen
The DUP are in Northern Ireland. The Scottish Nationals are in Scotland.

Sorry I made a very clear mistake and accept that. Which is more than a sniveling little bigot like yourself would ever admit.  I was in a hurry. 

Northern Ireland are more than welcome to a referendum. As is Scotland.

The DUP sufferered losses  and Sinn Féin have the majority. this has absolutely nothing to do with Boris Johnson's vow to defend the lives of Chieftains around the world. 

You want further crack downs on muslims.

I would like to see all Muslims who commit the minor of crimes to be deported to a Muslim country. But this can never happen. 

You somehow keep missing this>>

if as you say he is "destroying the country", maybe he can start repairing our once green and pleasant land by stopping immediately all aid to the Yemen (£770 million) and instead spending the money on charities here at home  where it is desperately needed for Nurses, Doctors  Assistants for the elderly. Schools, New Hospitals, Road Repair, New Railways and other infrastructure.I think that would be a fkn splendid  start to Boris Johnson's leadership!

What do you think, HistoryBuff?   

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
Sorry I made a very clear mistake and accept that. Which is more than a sniveling little bigot like yourself would ever admit.  I was in a hurry.
I have said literally nothing biggotted. So your streak of using ad hominem attacks to distract continues. 

The DUP sufferered losses  and Sinn Féin have the majority. this has absolutely nothing to do with Boris Johnson's vow to defend the lives of Chieftains around the world. 
Again, I referenced the DUP because Boris made promises to them, then very quickly betrayed them. This very likely contributed to their losses to Sinn Fein. The point is that boris can't be trusted. He will say anything to get what he wants and his promises are completely worthless. 

I would like to see all Muslims who commit the minor of crimes to be deported to a Muslim country. But this can never happen. 
You would like to see citizens deported to another country based solely on their religion? And you think I am the bigot?

if as you say he is "destroying the country", maybe he can start repairing our once green and pleasant land by stopping immediately all aid to the Yemen (£770 million) and instead spending the money on charities here at home  where it is desperately needed for Nurses, Doctors  Assistants for the elderly. Schools, New Hospitals, Road Repair, New Railways and other infrastructure.I think that would be a fkn splendid  start to Boris Johnson's leadership!
This is a pretty constant thing the right likes to do. They point to one specific area and say "look, we could spend that on healthcare (or schools, roads etc), we shouldn't spend money on that". But then when they are in power they usually cut spending to the thing they said would be a better use of the money. It is a distraction. They don't actually want to fund the thing (schools, hospitals etc), they just want to de-fund something they don't agree with. The idea that the UK can't fund humanitarian aid as well as the NHS is bullshit. They can very easily do both. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Boris Johnson is the man...

#BrexitForBritain
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Since 11 September 2001 our world leaders have pulled out all the stops to convince us that "Islam is a religion of peace". Even the Sri Lanka terrorist bombing carried out by Muslim fanatics butchering over 290 Christian worshipers couldn't bring our world leaders to say the word ' Christian" but instead chose the term "Easter worshipers" there by once again showing their cowardice and spinelessness in the face of Islam while Christian slaughter and murder are now at "genocide levels".

Well done Boris Johnson British MP.

Agreed, Boris Johnson has a good brain
disgusted
disgusted
How, precisely, does the buffoon boris intend to carry out this brain fart?
Stephen
Stephen
I referenced the DUP because Boris made promises to them, then very quickly betrayed them.

So what. (1) this has absolutely no baring on the Prime Minsters "vow" to "defend persecuted Christians around the world" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7822823/PM-vows-defend-persecuted-Christians-world-praises-NHS-working-Christmas.html

(2)  I am not sure what promises you are talking about, but if you are saying he should have made a coalition with them, he didn't need to he had an overwhelming majority. I am sure he would have kept any promises to form a coalition had he not got a majority. but you haven't show us what these promises actually were and you certainly haven't shown or proven how he is supposed to have betrayed them.

I referenced the DUP because Boris made promises to them, then very quickly betrayed them.

What promises and how did he betray them?

You would like to see citizens deported to another country based solely on their religion? And you think I am the bigot?

Read slowly.  You will see the words .... Muslims "who commit  crimes". And as with Muslim terrorists, If that makes me a bigot for wanting Pakistani Muslim rape gangs deported then so be it. I am not on my own. 

This is a pretty constant thing the right likes to do. 
So that is  a yes then? Or is it a no?

But then when they are in power they usually cut spending to the thing they said would be a better use of the money. 

Sorry, did you miss this?  It is talking about "INCREASING" not CUTTING!!!! look for the words  "new" and maybe  the words " stepping up"  <<<< they should explain what the word increasing in this case means, and it may also help you understand word  "increase" if you compare the monetary figures also highlighted for you in bold underlined

New UK aid to feed millions of people in Yemen
The UK is stepping up its humanitarian support to help millions of people at risk of starvation in Yemen, the Prime Minister announced today.
Published 24 February 2019 .

New UK aid worth £200 million will feed millions of people and provide water and sanitation to those most in need. This new announcement brings the total that the UK has committed since the start of the four-year conflict to £770 millionhttps://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-uk-aid-to-feed-millions-of-people-in-yemen

If I was in power the first thing I would do is stop all overseas aid.

The idea that the UK can't fund humanitarian aid as well as the NHS is bullshit. They can very easily do both. 

More statements without supporting evidence.