Who recorded these prayers

Author: disgusted

Total: 11
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
36 Then Jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to his disciples, “Sit here, while I go over there and pray.” 37 And taking with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, he began to be sorrowful and troubled. 38 Then he said to them, “My soul is very sorrowful, even to death; remain here, and watch[a] with me.” 39 And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.” 40 And he came to the disciples and found them sleeping. And he said to Peter, “So, could you not watch with me one hour? 41 Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” 42 Again, for the second time, he went away and prayed, “My Father, if this cannot pass unless I drink it, your will be done.” 43 And again he came and found them sleeping, for their eyes were heavy. 44 So, leaving them again, he went away and prayed for the third time, saying the same words again. 45 Then he came to the disciples and said to them, “Sleep and take your rest later on.[b] See, the hour is at hand, and the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. 46 Rise, let us be going; see, my betrayer is at hand.”

The disciples were asleep
How does anybody know what was said?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@disgusted
How long would it take any of Jesus' company to fall asleep while he walked a little further away lol? nowhere does it say they fell asleep as he walked a few feet away and prayed. It says they were asleep when he came back, he went praying for ONE HOUR...  Obviously one of the three heard each time, then falling asleep within one hour....But never mind you don't know what an answer is. 
disgusted
disgusted
ET
I've quoted what was written, you've spewed an unsupportable opinion.
Show me a passage that supports your twaddle.
And BTW all three of whom?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
Lol that's what I thought. 
disgusted
disgusted
ET
As has always been the case you have no answers.
It's time to run away.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@disgusted
According to the very passage written.

Jesus takes three witnesses
Jesus walks a few feet away, falls down and prays for one hour
Disciples fall asleep within one hour, 
"And he said to Peter, “So, could you not watch with me one hour?"

Obviously, three witnesses did not fall asleep as Jesus walked a few feet away and collapsed, and they heard what he prayed. Easy peeasy. Next

disgusted
disgusted
Nowhere does it mention this twaddle

How long would it take any of Jesus' company to fall asleep while he walked a little further away lol? nowhere does it say they fell asleep as he walked a few feet away and prayed. It says they were asleep when he came back, he went praying for ONE HOUR...  Obviously one of the three heard each time, then falling asleep within one hour....But never mind you don't know what an answer is. 
Nor this

Disciples fall asleep within one hour, 
There is nothing in your responses that supports this. It is your unsupported opinion.
Obviously, three witnesses did not fall asleep as Jesus walks a few feet away and collapses and they heard what he prayed. Easy peeasy. Next

disgusted
disgusted
The anonymous authors called Mathew and Mark tell these stories but the three alleged witnesses, Peter, James and John don't mention them.
Where did M&M get their stories?
disgusted
disgusted
I told you he would run away.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@disgusted
Coming back for another spanking? do I have to spoon feed you commonsense the rest of your life?? grow up. 
disgusted
disgusted
He's run away as he always does.