Vader
-->
@Singularity
Yeeticus
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Someone must've visited me because I didn't get a dream

Also I guess we have a tailor or janitor??
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Greyparrot
Results
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Lean Town

SpeedRace- I town read speed mostly based on his claim. In the show stan and kyle are very close friends, but also pretty similar personality wise. I can’t see how supa could spin them as being opposite affiliations. The only thing barring this would be if supa randomized characters, so if we find this to be the case after a few flips, I’ll re-evaluate.

Oromagi- If Oro is actually kenny he gets a townread for being in the main group of kids as well, as Kenny is a pretty main character. Also I assume oro is town based on the way he claimed (drafter nailing him down for not giving more of a claim is fishy to me, and based on my drafter read, I almost town read oro more). Oro’s behavior last day phase in the last hours and dialogue with drafter seemed un-manufactured, so if drafter is scum, I will definitely town read him even more.

Greyparrot- Throwing greyparrot in the townpile as well, mostly based on the claim. While it’s true cartman is a pretty vile individual, he is one of the main crew. His role claim does him more good than the character claim though. While it’s true this could could be a mod provided fake claim, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. He will have results, be blocked, or killed. If he is lying, it will be obvious in later day phases. If it wasn’t a provided fake claim, there’s no way GP as scum would make a ballsy move like that, he is more conservative and patient as scum, at least he was in Dark crystal and in JARGOM.

Bullish- His behavior is pretty townie in my opinion. I think he’s being way aggressive, and think his reasoning is off, but he may be right about drafter even if for the wrong reasons. That, and he reminds me of myself a little bit when I feel strongly about someone being scum, so I can resonate with the aggression. It’s kind of hard to pull of aggression as scum, and it usually has dire consequences, such as being investigated, or lynched for being wrong, etc. While I can’t honestly say I remember bullish’s playstyle, comparing him to the majority of mafia players, I feel I can safely say most people usually don’t play this aggressive as scum, and I kinda town read him for that. 

PressF- I read his behavior as town, he was more active than usual and interested.

Null

Singularity- Singularity doesn’t appear to be that new. I was back and forth on it, but his recognition of mafia terminology and lack of asking questions shows he obviously isn’t brand new, but still might be semi new based on lack of intelligence displayed by role claiming. I don’t think his newness or lack of it should be factored into a scum read however, unlike what drafter has suggested. The character claim seems townie without knowing the theme (butters is probably the most innocent nice guy on the show for the majority of the episodes he’s in excluding “Butter’s Bottom Bitch” episode). Also the claimed power role puts him in a do or die situation. I would almost put him in the town pile, but something about his logic and reasoning last day phase made me feel un-easy about him, if a little fishy. I don’t feel like he particularly cared who was lynched or why. I’ll give him some thought and keep in in the null pile for now.

Irontoaster- Extremely inactive. I only remember one post from him, nothing to read. Potential scum lurking. Needs to be replaced or lynched.

iLikePie5- Extremely inactive

Virtuoso- Extremely inactive

Lunatic
Lunatic

Lean Scum

WaterPhoenix- Water has done next to nothing pro-town. I don’t like his answer to me about not wanting to be mod killed, so he will not be giving a character description (especially when many of us myself included don’t actually have a link from role to character). After that, he didn’t really do anything pro-town, and only came in to vote drafter near the end, potentially wanting to look pro town by participating on a scum lynch. 

Drafterman- As I have said before, I am pretty unconvinced by Bullish’s case on drafter, and find it a bit tunnel visioned. I was on board with it because I did want a lynch for information, and I was slightly suspicious that drafter was opting for a no lynch given another very intense argument I have had with drafter in the past regarding no lynching vs lynching DP1, where he was on team lynching. While my stance on that has changed, I suppose maybe his can too, but I bring it up only because in the past few mafia games and quickfires I’ve played in,  I don’t remember him advocating a no lynch, which seems a bit fishy that he does when his lynch seemed likliest nearing the end of DP1.

After being in the long night phase and having time to reflect on his statements more, I find I buy most of his response to bullish in post #297. There was one part however, that did strike me as scummy. Bullish is calling drafterman out for having claimed vanilla without nearly any pressure, and drafterman admits he does this only because he thought it was the status quo, and even brings up how this behavior is harmful and was harmful for the town in Dark Crystal. It isn’t the status qou though, and people who claim without pressure do so of their own volition and rarely explain why they do it. PressF for example never explained why he claimed cop in Office mafia DP1, but it was generally assumed it was to bait mafia night actions, and he actually lived a while because of it (I am assuming GP is doing this for similar reasons if town). That said, this excuse of “I am doing it because everyone else is doing it” excuse is the scummiest thing drafter has done or said all game, and turned a weak scum read into a stronger one. I never known drafter to be the one to submit to an imaginary policy of auto claiming vanillas, when there hasn’t even been any public discussion in support of it. In fact this answer seems scummier to me than if he would have just said something dumb like “I claimed because I thought I would get pressured later, and my claim would have minimal impact on the game”. The fact that he goes above and beyond and over-explains himself about and even brings up a very recent example where he was against this behavior. seems like he is worried that it is a piece of logic that can hurt him. 

After noticing that, I picked up on other things. I was absent the last hours of that DP, however, notice drafter finally get’s on and defends himself pretty strongly. That is expected, given he was was at L-3 or so. But he starts making assumptions about why people are lynching him, rather than read their actual reasons. 

“ Lunatic is too smart to seriously believe anything Bullish is cooking. I mean, Lunatic has bought into some shaky theories before as Town, but this really takes the cake.”

Uh, did he miss the whole part of me telling Bullish exactly that I didn’t buy what he was cooking? I voted him because he was opting for a no lynch, which seemed out of character for him, and he was also the likeliest lynch and I did want to see the DP end in a lynch so we can get information distincting mafia VS town on the theme. Nowhere did I say I was buying into what he was cooking, unless you consider “I may be able to bite” a concession to me agreeing that bullish’s logic was sound (which I don’t think it was).

“Also, I'd like people to take notice that Lunatic and Singularity have been online recently, but have no more thoughts to add to the matter. Bullish is basically forced to double down on this nonsense, but Lunatic and Singularity are just passively letting this lynch happen.”

This is a pretty horrible argument, I am not a lurker as scum and never have been. If my profile indicated I was online during this time, it was maybe quickly checking my debate’s voting status with virt while taking a sleepy morning piss, before returning back to bed. If I am actually on and paying attention to a game, I would be responding to that type of crap (notice I wasn’t pinged once asking me to re-evaluate my vote or anything. It’s like he’s sliding that in there to make me and singularity look bad in the case he didn’t get lynched).

So atm I am still pretty much scum leaning drafter, and the read has gotten much stronger.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
@ILikePie5
@irontoaster
@Singularity
I'd like to hear what results we got from Grey and singularity
in the meantime I would like to hear more from pie and toaster and at least get reads and thoughts before I decide the lynch target. atm I prefer drafter, but willing to settle for water if others are, or toaster/pie.
Speedrace
Speedrace
I can also confirm drafter's claim that Singularity isn't a new Mafia player. VTL Singularity
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
-->
@Speedrace
Not sure how me trying to keep people from narrowing down my identity by claiming to be new, makes me scum. Anyway, the choice today is obvious

VTL Drafter
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Singularity
It's not about claiming to be new, it's about claiming to be an inexperienced player
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
I watched greyparrot. Nobody killed him
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Singularity
Lol
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
Oromagi- If Oro is actually kenny he gets a townread for being in the main group of kids as well, as Kenny is a pretty main character. A
Pls. note I explicitly denied being Kenny when somebody asked (PressF, I think).  I am willing to character claim although if people read me as town then I think the preservation of mystery is more valuable to town at present then the confirmation.

Can you explain why you mistook me for Kenny?  If not, I will assume you're deliberately spreading disinformation.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
@oromagi
Also town reading oro now, no reason to deny a character claim that wasn't CCd unless he was town
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Speedrace
It's not about claiming to be new, it's about claiming to be an inexperienced player

Such behavior has meta advantages on either side, right?  Lying about your experience is not necessarily a scum move.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
Such behavior has meta advantages on either side, right?  Lying about your experience is not necessarily a scum move.
Lying in general as town can definitely have advantages, however lying about one's level of experience is straight up trying to appear less scummy when doing scummy things. That's how SirAnonymous was lynched in Office Mafia
oromagi
oromagi
Any theories about why we can't see Virt's role/character confirmation?

Any theories about why scum would kill Virt with a Mr. Mackey claim before JOATs COPs and DREAMERs?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
There's a tailor or janitor

Scum is one of those roles (Singularity?)
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I’ll be active. I’ve just been grinding college apps cause today’s a deadline. But from what I’m reading rn, Singularity essentially lied to my face, which is definitely a problem
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Can you explain why you mistook me for Kenny?  If not, I will assume you're deliberately spreading disinformation.
The only part of your poem you highlighted by underlining was the title where it said "immortal" and kenny is the closest thing I can think of to immortal in the show, given he dies and comes back hundreds of times. I guess you could be jesus or satan too.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Any theories about why we can't see Virt's role/character confirmation?

Any theories about why scum would kill Virt with a Mr. Mackey claim before JOATs COPs and DREAMERs?

Definitely looks like a janitor. Speed is claiming his role didn't work, so I am assuming he was roleblocked? And we can't rule out that one of the JOAT or cop is lying and actually scum either. We haven't heard from GP, but if he is town and isn't lying, chances are mafia have some sort of framer or lawyer and aren't worried about cop results. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Same on college dude, I really hope you get it!!
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I got an Inno on Pie.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Not even necessarily role blocked, it could be any visiting role

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
I'm thinking because the lynch train was way, way slower than the one on WP, which got to L1 in a VERY big hurry.

WaterPhoenix- [6/7] GreyParrot, Bullish, Singularity, Lunatic, Drafterman, PF4R

And let's look at the ones at the end of the day that did not vote for Drafter.
drafterman- [6/7] Bullish, GreyParrot, Singularity, Lunatic, oromagi, Water
Bullish- [1/7] Drafter
Pie- [1/7] PF4R
Singularity- [1/7] Speed

Pie is town due to cop innocent result.(hopefully, my results are good)
Other people not voting:

Irontoaster: No excuse.
Virt: Dead.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Mind you, Drafter was at L1 for a long time and the majority (mostly town) was pressuring a lynch toward the last 10 minutes of the day.

If Drafter flips scum, that makes Irontoaster, speed, and pressF sus.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Singularity
Yah, I should have copped speed, but I had to go with the list of people not voting Drafter, and Pie was inactive.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Out of the people not voting Drafter yet voting WP:

PressF:

Also, PressF voted Pie (for claim) then disappeared. Not a single post after. Pie is town.

PressF also rushed WP to L1.

If WP flips Town, PressF will be very sus.