Rational Cosmic Trinity

Author: mustardness

Total: 57
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@mustardness
You have Toyotas as part of your trinity. A Rav 4?

You admitted you are trying to start your own religion.

You are pretty much in clown territory at this moment. Any pretense you have of being the rational one here is going to fall flat. You're a wannabe wizard and jokester.

What am I telling you and everyone I talk to?

Keep it real.

mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Mopac
You have Toyotas as part of your trinity. A Rav 4?

Yeah and I explained clearly along with a few other examples of a concept of this or that. You ignored the others and my comments regard explanation.

You ego is the problem. You have nothing of any significance or relevance to offer. Please take a hike and take your bible with you until you can place your ego to the side, and offer any rational logical common sense. So please no more of the same irrational biblical nonsense.

What am I telling you and everyone I talk to? Keep it real.
No surprises that there are others besides you have have ego based mental blockages with anything I state.

Take a hike til you drop your ego and address my comments as presented with some shred of rational, logical common sense and no more of your irrational divergent biblical nonsense.

Read my lips/text of messgae #1 and address as stated. You cant, and nobody else does much of any appropriate job --- except a little by OutP-- of fair judgement and those specifics as presented. So take a hike Mopac. You have nada/zip etc to offer me.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@mustardness
You have nothing /zip/nada of any significant value that is worth dealing with.   Hot air finger-tips. Sad :---(

And how sad you never debated or asked anything at all. So how would you know? All you had to offer was "nutcases", you're going to have to do better than that. Any rational adult would have asked me what or why of anything I wrote. 
But the concept of a universal mind, projected from a universal awareness has been around as long as humans practically. So why is it so "nutcasey" for you to deal with? we want members who contribute content not insults. If you can't handle a basic Theistic principle why are you here discussing religion?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@EtrnlVw

And how sad you never debated or asked anything at all. So how would you know? All you had to offer was "nutcases", you're going to have to do better than that. Any rational adult would have asked me what or why of anything I wrote.

1} you offfered noting/zip/nada of any valid,significant, rational, logical common sense,

2} IVe much more than the word "nutcases" and it is in message #1,.

Please take a hike til you want to address those comments as stated etc.

You do not for various reasons that involve ego and lack of intellectual integrity. Sad :--(
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@mustardness
you offfered noting/zip/nada of any valid,significant, rational, logical common sense,

Wrong, I began with a platform. YOU offered nothing but insults. That is not how we determine who is speaking nonsense. It very well may be you, and I'm confident in that. Now would you like to add anything of value or just run your mouth?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@mustardness
Let me make it real simple for ya, go back and read my first response and either.....ask me a question like an adult, or two.....explain to me why I'm wrong with anything of substance and or commonsense, an explanation. Then I have something to work with. Otherwise leave your insults elsewhere, or go play in another forum that you can handle.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@mustardness
If I have ego problems, why are you trying to start a religion?

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mopac
If I have ego problems, why are you trying to start a religion?
More insignificance. Please take a hike from this.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@EtrnlVw
..ask me a question like an adult, or two

You have zip/nadea of any signifcant{ zip/nada } ergo irrrelevant { zip/nada } to anything in message #1. Sad immature human who lacks moral and intellectual integrity in regards to this thread.

PLease take a hike, or response as  mature adult with no repeated meaningless and ego base mental blockages, etc as ive requested of you previously.

Read my lips/text and address specifics as Ive stated them or take a hike to nearest ________p.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@mustardness
It seems to me that you are the one with ego problems. You are even poo pooing me away as insignificant.

I'd be surprised if there was a single person here who doesn't see through your carnival act.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mopac
It seems to me that you are the one with ego problems. You are even poo pooing me away as insignificant.
Yeah and like poo, you  are a sticky substance that is difficult to remove from this thread. 

For the umpteenth time poo head, ddress my comments as stated with rational, logical common sense or remove your poo head rom this thread.

Please and thank you.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@mustardness
What comments? Your trinity doesn't even make any sense to me. Can you simplify it into English?

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mopac
Your trinity doesn't even make any sense to me.

Then scrap away you poo.  You have nothing to add of any significance.

Take a hike untill you do.  Your ego is the problem.

Do humanity a favor and place your ego _________________t.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@mustardness
So you aren't going to help me understand? You think a 5 year old would understand what you are saying?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mopac
Then scrap away your poo.  You have nothing to add of any significance.

Take a hike until you do.  Your ego is the problem and wasted space of more than one kind

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@mustardness
Maybe I wouldn't be the only one to gain from you explaining simply what you are talking about. Maybe I could add something to the conversation if I understood what you are saying. Who knows?

Would someone with a big ego admit ignorance? I don't think so. Why don't you teach me something?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mopac
You dont want to learn anything so please  scrape away your poo.  You have nothing to add of any significance.

Take a hike until you do.  Your ego is the problem and wasted space of more than one kind

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@mustardness
I admitted my ignorance and am asking you to teach me.

How am I being egotistical, and where do you figure I don't want to learn?

Maybe you don't want to teach.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mopac
No Mopac, youou dont want to learn anything from me, so please  scrape away your poo. 

You have nothing to add of any significance.

Take a hike until you do.  Your ego ---your not alone there--  is the problem and a wasted space of more than one kind

Do humanity a favor and place your ego _________________t and begin with message #1.

This is a minimal brainer that the ego disallows.  

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@mustardness
Glass house
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mopac
Glass house
Mushy brain syndrome.

No Mopac, you dont want to learn anything from me, so please  scrape away your poo. 

You have nothing to add of any significance.

Take a hike until you do.  Your ego ---your not alone there--  is the problem and a wasted space of more than one kind

Do humanity a favor and place your ego _________________t and begin with message #1.

This is a minimal brainer that your ego disallows.

9 days later

mustardness
mustardness
Addendum revisions;

0} " U "niverse / " G " od = The Cosmic Outline/List/Hierarchy is most wholistic set;

1} spirit-1 { spirit-of-intent } metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of God, Universe, Space, Time, Concepts, Toyotas,

-------------conceptual-line-of-demarcation-------------------------

2} eternally existent, metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space, that embraces/surrounds the following,

3} spirit-2, eternally existent, finite, occupied SPACE Universe/God aka Uni-V-erse.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts is 1st trinity subset;

....1a} absolute truth,

...1b} relative truth i.e. true and not true simultaneously,

.....1c} absolute non-truth.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Occupied space is 2nd subset trinity

...2a}occupied SPACE as physical/energy aka reality or Observed Time is  2b} fermions,2c}  bosons and any aggregate thereof ex atoms, molecules, planets etc and associated with sine-wave patterned frequencies /\/\/ or as ^v^v
.......2d} since there may exist be a third item { catagory } in addition to fermions, bosons ergo 2a may be its own trinity subset....,

....3a} occupied SPACE gravity ( ), ultra-micro ergo metaphysical-3, positive shaped ( ) geodesic Space,

....4a} occupied SPACE dark energy )(, ultra-micro ergo metaphyscial-4, negative shaped )( geodesic Space.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPACE(>*<) i (>*<)SPACE is the short texticonic expression of all of the above, as the minimal, primary, fundamental set of Universe/God.

Dots.................. for formatting purposes only in following

..............................................................................................................................
...............................SPACE(>*<) i (>*<)SPACE.......................................................
................................................................................................................................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or as the following;

..............................................................................................................................
........................................(>*<)(>*<).......................................................................
................................................................................................................................

mustardness
mustardness
IF we conceptually remove our eternally existent, finite, occupied SPACE Universe, from the all embracing/surrounding, macro-infininite, non-occupied SPACE

Scenario #1 aka macro-infinite non-occupied SPACE and occupied SPACE Universe
..........................................................................................................................................
..................................................SPACE(>*<)   i   (>*<)SPACE..........................................
.......................................................................................................................................

Scenario #2; macro-infinite non-occupied SPACE only i.e. occupied SPACE has been conceptually removed

............................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................SPACE...........................................................
..........................................................................................................................................

Scenario #3...?" does not exist.

#1 above and #2 above. No rational, logical common sense 3rd catagory exists and that is why we see none offerred.

We do see ego based, insignificant, irrelevant hand-waving to avoid these rational, logical sense conclusions.

That is the problem with theist, atheist etc.

mustardness
mustardness
Irrational Scenario #1: via Outplayz
............................omni-scient/super-natural/higher-dimension...............................
...............................................................................................................................

Rational Scenario #1 aka macro-infinite non-occupied SPACE and occupied SPACE Universe
..................................................SPACE(>*<)   i   (>*<)SPACE..........................................
.......................................................................................................................................

If we conceptually remove ---from above---  our eternally existent, finite, occupied SPACE Universe, from the all embracing/surrounding, macro-infinite, non-occupied SPACE ---below----

Rational Scenario #2; macro-infinite non-occupied SPACE only i.e. occupied SPACE has been conceptually removed

............................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................SPACE...........................................................

To argue truth only makes the ego look more foolish.

Irrational Scenario #2: ego only Universe
..................................................................................................................................................
.......................................ego*  i  *ego.....................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................

Ego and its degrees of freedom?

65 days later

mustardness
mustardness
SPACE(>*<)   i   (>*<)SPACE

Woman { Xx } God-ess-nce as both non-focusable,
....positive  shaped (  ) gravity (  ) and,

....negative )(  shaped dark energy )(

...woman = attracter

Man { Xy } God-ism i.e. disintegrative and focusable EMradiation and all fermions or bosons as associated with topology of sine-wave /\/\/ or as ^v^v
...man = pusher....

"man is always thinking he can push things when they can only be pulled"....{ R B Fuller }

All pushing-IN or OUT of Universe is resultant of pulling-INward.

Disintegrative stars are resultant of mass-attractive/contractive gravity (  ).

Brain only sends one signal to the muscles, and that is to contract INward. Once that INward signal stops the muscle relaxes and expands OUTward.

Contraction IN-ward of uterus/womb results in fetus/baby being pushed OUT-ward as a birthing. 

We rarely if ever see strong man pushing a train box car etc, but we seen them pulling them.

Japanese manual hand saws are based on cutting when pulling-INward motion ergo path of least resistance and most effective whereas western saws cut on the push motion.

7 days later

mustardness
mustardness
Ego, and its degrees of freedom extend only, as far as what can be related to or referenced to our eternally existent, finite, occupied Space Universe.

Metaphysical-1, ego{  i  }   does not stand{ exist } alone.

..........SPACE(>*<)  i  (>*<)SPACE.......

Metaphysical-1, ego{  i  }  exists in complement to all other existence.

*  * = consciousness  less complex

*  i  * =  human consciousness ergo more complex

314 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Revision
........Space( Time *) i  (* Time )Space......

Space = non-occupied and occupied

Gravity = ( ) positive shaped geodesic

Dark Energy =  )( negative shaped geodesic

Time = Observed Time ex frequency ergo quantum this or that and all the we observe

* * = biological consciousness

i = ego { metaphysical-1 }

(  )(  ) = bisection/ cross-section of torus

..... = macro-infinite non-occupied space

Th truth exists for those who seek it.