NFL Divisional Round Predictions 2020

Author: Vader

Total: 13
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Total: 154-101-1
Wild Card: 2-2

The NFL is a glorious time! Cheers to it! Memes are at their peak and by god, they are fresh. I reach 100 incorrect picks in a season that was wild, wacky, and weird. These are my divisional round predictions right now. My Superbowl Picks are still set. I made $80 off the NFL tho. Cheers to betting against NOLA and NE. Bookie.com has made a 16yr old rich. Mwahahahaa

AFC

Titans: 17
Ravens: 30
The Titans are the Luke Skwyalker of this NFL story, leading their way to beat the Patriots in a tight nit game where the Patriots couldn't manage offensively and the defense collapsed under Derrick Henry. So much for that touted defense of yours. Anyway no one cares of Tennessee anymore as they have to face a real offense where their defensive struggles will primer against a Lamar Jackson led offense. I do not see anyway Titans win this. The Ravens have an insane defense, 3rd-5th in the league and have an MVP QB who is tough to maintain, along with a core of Marquees Brown and Mark Ingram, I'm sorry Titans, but your Cinderella story ends today. Tanehill returns to being Tanehill, and King Henry will not be enough to defeat the one seed 

Texans: 26
Chiefs: 33

Talent can't bail you out again Bill O'Brien. Just because Deshaun Watson can pull a goddamn Matrix outta his ass does not mean you will win this game. Mahomes can consistently torch this overrated defense that has severe holes in it overall. While last time it seemed to be the opposite, it does mean that things will change. Reid will find ways to torch this team and on paper, each team looks equally matched besides coaching, and that will have the biggest effect, along with QB. Your time will wait Watson, Mahomes has the spotlight right now

NFC

Vikings: 18
49ers: 30

Funny funny that Saints can't win in the playoffs. Funny funny that Cousins finally wins a playoff game. Can we just watch Kirk Cousins get the absolute shit kicked outta him now in enemy territory. If he wins, the NFL may be the craziest we have seen

Seahawks: 34
Packers:

Hmmm who do I pick? The team that has shown themselves to be a legit threat this year and have won primetime games when need be, have an MVP candidate on their team, and insane defense, and is well coached, or do I pick the team that got into the bye week bye sheer luck and have had inconsistency issues along with not being able to close out games, injury plague, less than elite defense, and an OK coach that hasn't proven himself? You know who I pick. Do I also mention that the other team is a demi-god on the road? You know who I pick. This is an utter nightmare for the Packers and a season that was merely a fluke due to easy divisional play and a sub par schedule, where the only teams they played legit they won had a hurt starter. 
Username
Debates: 9
Username
Why does everyone think the Raven's have this in the bag? This is the by-the-numbers best team in the league, receiving all the analysis and hype - it's a perfect opportunity for the Raven's offense to potentially choke in in the playoffs, and I say this as someone who loves the Ravens. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Username
I have them imploding vs the Chiefs
Username
Debates: 9
Username
It's possible. Teams almost never play at the caliber that they did in the regular season as they do in the playoffs, whether that be a good thing or a bad thing. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Username
Well depends on the team. Truly dominate teams easily do well too
Vader
Vader
I have not seen Lamar Jackson look so bad in the first half this season. It's as if their season is falling. I knew the Titans would be sleepers, but holy hell they are stunning the Ravens right now
Vader
Vader
I also knew Minnesota wasn't going far, add a W to the list Chief

1-0
Vader
Vader
-->
@Username
The Titans are legit. Wow. Lamar is not a playoff QB

1-1
Vader
Vader
The Cinderella story lives on. Somewhere Nd2400 is crying in his grave of the permabanned
Vader
Vader
Fuck Green Bay, should have lost this utter bullshit game

Oh, also, the Texans choked a 24 pt lead. Yikes. 

2-2
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
green bay always has to let another team into the game and create an extremely close and good game

EVERY SINGLE TIME

and then they pull some BS and get out of it
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
YOU ARE SPEAKING FACTS MISTER
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
Jimmy G and the 49ers are a consistent team, not like the packers where the defense and offense are good at some times