Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
Goddamn I got memed again
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I please people so brutal they forget to check like button, they are so entranced by my post(s). If you don't believe me look at ethang's 'must read member' post and see how Blamonkey admitted that I am as well. That's life, sometimes the best at something isn't necessarily the one with the most likes.

You can enjoy it though, well done you got most likes.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Never said I was the best lol but just thought it'd be funny to post but ofc. And his list is nothing when he puts Dr.F, the king spammer that spammed 3k posts and was banned for spamming as a "must read member" then I take the list with a grain of salt. No offense to SirAnon but he looked @ one post of his and put him on a list. SirAnon is indeed that, but he is misguided. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Do what you want, get your likes. Well done, you got likes to your post. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Thank you

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
I am more willing to like your posts than you are to like my posts. Did you ever consider that may be how you won? With others in the same relationship between you and their liking?
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I am more willing to like your posts than you are to like my posts
I like people's post and I know I have liked your points. Usually I respond with a "true and correct"
Did you ever consider that may be how you won? With others in the same relationship between you and their liking?
I don't care how I won, I noticed the stat and knew I was close and saw I won. If they like my posts it is their decision and I can't change that
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
And his list is nothing when he puts Dr.F, the king spammer that spammed 3k posts and was banned for spamming as a "must read member"

Verified.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
At least you got the medal for 25+ likes on one post.
Vader
Vader
I’m more excited about being the like leader versus the forum post leader lol 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
cool just came back here
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Vader
And his list is nothing....
The list is just my personal "must read" list. It isn't trying to be "something". It just is. It doesn't need any agreement or validation from you to be "something".

What really is "nothing" is a "like" count, when even you can multi-like your own post.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ethang5
RM thinks that it has some validation or is an official list or something
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Can't you like your own posts?

Edit: sure can

Vader
Vader
-->
@Mopac
Really? Lemme try and see if it updates leaderboard
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Vader
RM thinks that it has some validation or is an official list or something
Unlike how you apparently think about "likes"?

You didn't just say my list was nothing, you said it was nothing "because....". No person on or off a personal read list makes it nothing.

RM was right in that two members publicly called his posts "must read", as opposed to a "like" vote that is anonymous and can be auto-clicked.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ethang5
Likes are various people agreeing that a post should be liked and credited for liking something. A post by you is crediting someone and blamonkey agreeing with it. Different from a system of likes.

RM thinks the list is an heirachy list, when there are flaws to the list
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Vader
...there are flaws to the list
The only "flaw" to my list is that you didn't agree with it. I don't see that as a flaw.

You probably have your own list, and there is nothing wrong with that. I only wanted you to understand that Dr. Franklin being on my list and you being off it does not make it "nothing". Same would be true of your list, whomever was on or off it.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ethang5
I don't care about being on a list or what not. I have an opinion on the validity of the list and personally I don't think your list is great and I used the example of DrF. Also by nothing, I mean an exxagerated version of "not good or flawed"
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
RM thinks the list is an heirachy list,

Okay but would he still think that if he was not on it?

Well yeah I guess he probably would then he would be talking about how he should be on it.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
The list would then be called "Utter bullshit because I am not on it."

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Vader
I don't care about being on a list or what not.
Lol. OK. But your behavior on this thread belies that claim.

I have an opinion on the validity of the list and personally I don't think your list is great...
A personal read list can only have validity or be "great" for its creator. Your opinion of its validity or greatness is illogical. Perhaps you are confused about the concept.

and I used the example of DrF. Also by nothing, I mean an exxagerated version of "not good or flawed"
How another person's personal tastes can be "not good or flawed" for you escapes me. You liking or not liking it does nothing to its greatness or validity.

The list would then be called "Utter bullshit because I am not on it."
Like you're contending right now. Lol. OK dude.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ethang5
Lol. OK. But your behavior on this thread belies that claim.
No. I never said specifically stated that I was mad I wanted to be on the list in the first place. It was pointing criticisms to your list which I then found the list bad

A personal read list can only have validity or be "great" for its creator. Your opinion of its validity or greatness is illogical. Perhaps you are confused about the concept.
Then that's good for you. I personally don't think it's good and disagree, so technically it doesn't
How another person's personal tastes can be "not good or flawed" for you escapes me. You liking or not liking it does nothing to its greatness or validity.
I can point through the list but I don't have time to do so

Like you're contending right now. Lol. OK dude
I am not calling it bullshit cause I am not on it. Never said I was mad about it, but looking at the list, I objectively disagree with some of the people and I think it is bad

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Vader
I am not calling it bullshit cause I am not on it.
But you claimed RM would do exactly that were he not on it. I think the same of you.

The difference is I have your posts complaining about my personal tastes, you have no evidence for your slander against RM except your bias.

Do you also hate my choice of favorite color and style of bonsai? Do you also find my love of turtlenecks shirts to be invalid?

Lol.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ethang5
No and no. You are not understanding my point. And I am not slandering you for your list. Here is some slander

There is more I have too, and I just don't have the will. He also likes to say I never deserved a position at all and things like. I haven't slandered you and just sad your list was not good lmao

Vader
Vader
-->
@ethang5
No one cares about style and other personal things, but when you talk about people on a site, you are bound to have your disagreements, especially on a debate site
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Vader
And I am not slandering you for your list.
I know. I didn't say you did. I said you slandered RM.

He also likes to say I never deserved a position at all and things like.
From your behavior on this thread so far, I would think he has a point.

...when you talk about people on a site, you are bound to have your disagreements, especially on a debate site
So you "disagree" with who I find interesting to read. You think I should not find Dr. Franklin interesting, and think your opinion somehow invalidates my liking his posts. It's amazing how you cannot see how ludicrous that position is.

If you have a different list, make one of your own dudz. Mine doesn't have to agree with yours. And my list is not validated by whether you like it or not.

..and just sad your list was not good lmao
My list was perfect for me. It has all the people I like to read. How is that "not good"? A list that did not have my favs would be "not good".

You think my list has to be good for you for it to be good. But then it wouldn't be my list now would it?

You obviously dislike Dr. Franklin and RM, and are letting your hate cloud your good sense. My opinion is that both of them consistently make better posts than you.

But it's has been nice to know my list didn't meet your approval. Luckily for me, my list is supposed to contain the posters I like, and not the posters you like. That is what makes my list "good" for me.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ethang5
I know. I didn't say you did. I said you slandered RM.
Lmao I never slandered him in fact there was no slander. if you had to, it would be him but go ahead buddy

From your behavior on this thread so far, I would think he has a point.
Way to use an insult as an argument
So you "disagree" with who I find interesting to read. You think I should not find Dr. Franklin interesting, and think your opinion somehow invalidates my liking his posts. It's amazing how you cannot see how ludicrous that position is.
I said the nothing is an exaggeration for not good. And I did not say at all that invalidates the person who is on there, it makes you look worse versus the person up there. DrFranklin is a swell person and I would have nothing against him because he was not asked to be on this list. And I never my opinion invalidates your opinion. We are entitled to our own opinion, and frankily I disagree with yours
If you have a different list, make one of your own dudz. Mine doesn't have to agree with yours. And my list is not validated by whether you like it or not.
That's fine. I think yours isn't good but go on.

My list was perfect for me. It has all the people I like to read. How is that "not good"? A list that did not have my favs would be "not good".
Then good for you if it is good for you. It's my opinion
You think my list has to be good for you for it to be good. But then it wouldn't be my list now would it?
I am giving an opinion, and my opinion is allowed
You obviously dislike Dr. Franklin and RM, and are letting your hate cloud your good sense. My opinion is that both of them consistently make better posts than you.
No. I think RM is a great poster and I respect him as an user. I also like DrFranklin. Good person but personally don't think he is a "Must Read." He spammed his way to 3k forum posts, but that doesn't detract from him as a person. And good for them if you think they make better posts than me. I honestly don't care. I'll take my most liked post because of my fanfic and walk with my head high
But it's has been nice to know my list didn't meet your approval. Luckily for me, my list is supposed to contain the posters I like, and not the posters you like. That is what makes my list "good" for me.
GOOD FOR YOU