South Park Mafia DP4

Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 191
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
The Dead Live In Here

TOASTER- You are Towlie. The weed smokin towel that is co owner of Tegridy Farms. You are vanilla town

VIRTUOSO- You are Mr. Mackey. Mkaaayyyyyyy. Don’t do drugs kids. Drugs are bad, mkaaaaaay. The counselor and former principal, you are the meme that everyone loves and easy to manipulate. You are Vanilla Townie

PRESS-You are Kenny- OMG, they killed Kenny, YOU BASTARDS! The butt of the killing jokes, you have died about, 23+ times. It is a running gag that you die, and it is the butt of memes. You are also poor. You are the SUICIDE BOMBER. Once per game, you may visit another player. Both you and that player will die. You win With Town

GreyParrot-You are Cartman- The spoiled kid from the block, you are the known fatass and the crybaby that the guys and the gang seem to hate. RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH! You are the COP. Each night you may visit another player. You will receive a report of "Innocent" or "Guilty." You win with Town
------------
1. Lunatic
2. Drafterman
3. WaterPhoenix
4. SpeedRace
5. Bullish 
6. iLikePie5 
7. Oromagi
8. Singularity
-------------------
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

You have until January 10TH, 9PM CST

OMG THEY KILLED KENNY!!!!! YOU BASTARDShttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXxr9A_UBG4

OMG THIS IS SO NOT KEWL! THEY KILLED ME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkd6JkfI4yk
Vader
Vader
-->
@Bullish
@ILikePie5
@oromagi
@Singularity
oh ym god theres no wifi
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@drafterman
@Speedrace
@WaterPhoenix
PLEASE CLYDE, PLEASE
Vader
Vader
CANCEL SIMPSONS
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
RIP our cop. 

Also really don't understand why press would have claimed Mr.Phathead as a character claim. He's been following a wierd trend of doing odd things in games with 0 explanation. We will have to start considering this in the future with press.

So, if there is 3 mafia left, if we mislynch today, the game is over unless singularity correctly protects the night kill. If there is 2 mafia left we have another mis-lynch. The best option today would probably be a no lynch, or a lynch on drafter, who I am like 85% sure is scum.

That said, we absolutely cannot mis-lynch.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Singularity
I'm praying you watched greyparrot last night, since you didn't protect him. If not you will need to explain why, and I will be highly suspect of you.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Reposting

Case against drafter shortened- 

1. Drafter participates in a self admitted bad strategy of claiming with no pressure

Drafter has openly criticized the act of claiming without very much pressure or none at all. In fact this ended up being one of the major reasons he psuhed a lynch on SA in the office, and in dark crystal it was a point of critic for the town from him about how all the vanillas claimed early and made it obvious as to who the power roles were. When questioned about why he claimed, he is now saying that it is "status qou".

Except is the status quo. We're in a game were, in DP1, unprompted, the doctor/watcher, cop, and dreamer all claimed. 

First of all, I don't think it was every unanimously established and agreed upon that claiming without pressure is status qou. Second, look at the people who claimed lol. Greyparrot is hardly one to be surprised about doing something silly and un-predictable in a mafia game, we now know Speed was just doing it as a gambit to bait the nk, and he was suspicious of singularity (and GP at this time for that matter), so out of the three people he mentioned that did it with no pressure, he suspected two of them at the time, and the other was lying. It's more likely he claimed early out of panic, or hope that it would give him town cred, given bullish was the only one pushing his lynch at this time.

2. The hypocrisy of his toaster defense.

I'll preface this by saying this is a point that drafter continues to ignore, and I think it's because it's one of the one's that implicates him heaviest. On christmas day, less than two weeks ago, he made the statement: This is a common refrain. An active town will eat itself in the presence of inactive scum. Inactives should always be pressured. The fault lies in Supas complete and utter overreaction as well as the veterans (myself included) that allowed ourselves to get distracted by it. I remember thinking Supa was town, but ultimately just got fed up with his behavior and actually forgot about my town read.
Lynch all inactives.

But now in DP2 he defended irontoaster's inactivity, as if his inactivity wasn't enough to lynch him. He continuously brought up that I should be lynching him instead (which you can see how well that's been going so far, as I've been literally trying since the start of the DP3), and that toaster was obviously town. He went as far as to say that the people who wagoned the toaster lynch were idiots for not seeing it. Why is that? What had toaster done that was so townie? He made 4 posts DP1 and when he finally responded in DP2 to the pressure, all he did was OMGUS the people pushing him for inactivity, despite being apologetic about it in DP1. Drafter had no reason to think toaster was town, and statements he made saying he knew he was town, only implicate him further. He could only have known toaster was town, if he was indeed scum, and it appears he is using toasters flip as a weapon, which is the same scum tactic that I caught warren42 with in Virtuoso's mafia game.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Singularity
VTL Singularity

Unless you watched someone
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
I did watch grey parrot. He was visited by water
Singularity
Singularity
VTL WATER
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I was also told out of all character claims, Randy Marsh sounds the most like a Janitor

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Singularity
You're lying. How do I know? Because Mafia has an RB and would've RBd you. Therefore you're lying
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Above and pls vote Singularity
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
@Bullish
@WaterPhoenix
Above
Speedrace
Speedrace
Should've went with my gut ugh
Singularity
Singularity
I think it is more likely you are ascetic than they have a role blocker

<br>

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Singularity
Yet you've shown 0 scummy things I've done

Interesting
Singularity
Singularity
There was no need to role block me anyway if they have something like an x shot strong man or something and saw I went with the doctor last NP, especially since they failed last time they attempted to kill greyparrot. 
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Speedrace
I dont think making zero obvious slips makes you town lol

Singularity
Singularity
I have done nothing scummy either
Singularity
Singularity
Anyway good night. Hopefully when I wake up, water is lynched and we can start going after other scum
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Singularity
Dude. There's literally NO ONE ELSE TO ROLE BLOCK. There's no reason NOT to role block you, ESPECIALLY since you're supposed to have watcher. Strongman doesn't stop watcher
Speedrace
Speedrace
Water is town confirmed tho
Speedrace
Speedrace
Ok, this means lunatic or drafter is scum.

OR

Bullish is scum, so Oro is scum. If my thing about Randy being janitor is true, then that makes sense
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Speedrace
Water is scum confirmed. I literally watched him NK NK greyparrot,  you are being ridiculous sweetheart. 
Singularity
Singularity
This is the problem with male dominated games. You guys are stubborn. SMH
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Singularity
This is the problem with male dominated games. You guys are stubborn. SMH

Do you by chance know Danielle.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I dont think its LM
Lunatic
Lunatic
Yeah scum results at mylo are convienent. I'll have to ponder this
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I'm leaning singularity being scum too but I want to think about this a bit because water hasnt been playing crazy townie like either. Really all singularity has going for her is the character claim.