When Christian children do not obey their parents!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 108
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

There is nothing worse than children that do not obey their godly parents, therefore what I did over the years is to scare the crap out of them with a different inspired by Jesus bedtime story!  One of my favorite biblical stories, that gave my young children nightmares for weeks, was the one shown below relative to Judges 19:22-30. Here is how it went down:

CHERYL: “Daddy, I am sorry that I didn’t obey you today like I biblically should, and therefore I know another scary bible story is to be read to me once again.”

BROTHER D: "Well Cheryl, barring the biblical fact that you will turn into a second class woman as you grow older, how about this story where our ever loving and forgiving Jesus, as god incarnate, allows women to be cut into pieces after being raped?" 

CHERYL: “Oh yes daddy, if you must, go ahead with my needed Bible punishment story.” 

BROTHER D:  "Okay sweetie, it goes like this, I’ll just cut to the chase for the good parts, it was party time and the son’s of Belial came upon a house and beat on it’s door wanting a certain man to come out, but he didn’t. Then the owners daughter of this house was offered instead. Long story short, the men screwed her all night long, and the next morning they cut her up in twelve pieces, the end.  Now Cheryl, you as my daughter, do you want me to perform this act upon you the next time someone comes to our door, and if I don’t go outside to anyone that wants me too, but instead, I offer you to the person in question to possibly have the same things happen to you? Huh? Are you going to obey me next time? 

CHERYL: “Ewwwww, that’s gross!” Yes Daddy, I will obey you, and what does “screwing” mean?

BROTHER D: “Okay dear, it’s time for you to go to sleep and dream about our Jew Jesus as god being a serial killer of the innocents within the scriptures again, okay? As TRUE Christians, we have to accept Jesus true Modus Operandi."

CHERYL:  "Daddy, I think I am going to have nightmares after that story and you threatening me the way you did if I don’t obey you next time!”

BROTHER D:  "Yes Cheryl, this type of situation can arise when you are indoctrinated into our Christian faith, now go to sleep!”

Has any other Christian, a true one or not, given their children this type of godly punishment?  Can you share another biblical bedtime story to use on children to make them behave?  Please share it with this forum, thanks!

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Where in the Bible does it say that rape victims need to be cut up into multiple pieces?

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Alec
It doesn't. BrotherDThomas does reference the passage he's talking about. It was one guy who did it to his concubine, who was already dead. The Bible nowhere says that God condoned his actions.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Alec

Alec,

This must be "Bible Ignorance Day!" To answer your question, within Judges 19:22-30, it is in verse 29 where "this rape victim" includes: "When he reached home, he took a knife and cut up his concubine, limb by limb, into twelve parts and sent them into all the areas of Israel. "

Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
wtf
Dynasty
Debates: 11
Dynasty
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Wasn't she already dead?
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Dynasty
Yes, she was already dead.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Vaarka

Vaarka,

What to you mean wtf? Yes, to be a TRUE Christian you have "big pelotas" to accept what ALL of the Bible has to offer!  No namby  pamby wussy boys or girls need to apply. Our Jesus' true words get really despicable and sickening at times, but that is what separates a TRUE Christian like myself, and pseudo-christians that represent 99.99 percent of the membership here on DEBATEART.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stop spreading false information, this is blatant lies. You are doing nothing but ruining Christianity by calling upon violence. The commandments are specifically against adultery that is pre-marital. Read this article
Vader
Vader
-->
@BrotherDThomas
God called to protect rape victims and called upon them to have a voice, ignorance is a bliss and this thread is the walking definition of it
Vader
Vader
Deuteronomy 22:25. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Vader
The child conflates premarital sex with rape. What's going to happen when he grows up?
Vader
Vader
-->
@disgusted
The church and god defends the girl and considers her not a sinner in the eyes of God. Did you read? No you didn't

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Vader
Did you read this?
The commandments are specifically against adultery that is pre-marital
In a discussion of rape, you don't know what you are talking about.
Vader
Vader
-->
@disgusted
It has to be consensual. Again, the site says, this but you didn't listen
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Vader

SupaDudz,

YOUR QUIRKY AMBIGUOUS QUOTE:  "Stop spreading false information, this is blatant lies. You are doing nothing but ruining Christianity by calling upon violence. The commandments are specifically against adultery that is pre-marital."

Uh, the impetus for me to warn my girl children in the way I did, was the fact of the story in Judges 19:22-30 where I factiously stated that if my girls didn't behave, then what could possibly happen to them would be the same as what happened to the daughter of the owner of the house in the Judges narrative, get it? Huh?

Furthermore, what has your notion of adultery have to do with Jesus' inspired words regarding the raping of a woman and cutting her up in 12 pieces in Judges 19:22-30?

Listen, at least I didn't murder my children when they got mad and cussed at me as the inspired word of Jesus stated that I could!   “Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head." (Leviticus 20:9) As the TRUE Christian knows, Jesus agreed with murdering children that cursed their parents in Matthew 15:3-4!

SupaDudz, save yourself any further embarrassment and just leave this thread, okay? Thank you.

Vader
Vader
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I am not refuting your point of disobeying your mother, BROTHERDTHOMAS. I am refuting the quote you made about rape and many other claims that would mean a women would be punished. Deuteronomy 22:25 counters your entire point of rape being punishable to the women, so you should use a different example 
Vader
Vader
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Exodus 22:22-24
Revelation 21:4 disprove of the women being raped going to hell, instead it comforts them and promises justice to the aggravater, but go ahead and preach your lies to make the Christians look evil
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Vader

SupaDudz,

YOUR OUT OF THE UNIVERSE QUOTE: "I am not refuting your point of disobeying your mother"

Uh, are you in two discussions within this forum and you mistakenly quoted something to another thread? I don't remember my mother being included in this threads topic of Jesus allowing a woman to be raped and cut into 12 pieces (Amos 3:6).

Whoops!  You are acting just like ethang5 and the equally bible inept Dr. Franklin, and ran away from another modus operandi of Jesus' true words in agreeing that children that curse their parents are to be murdered, and their blood shall be upon them!  Here, let me bring it forth once again so you can see that our Christianity makes Christians look evil, and not me by bringing it to the forefront.

"Listen, at least I didn't murder my children when they got mad and cussed at me as the inspired word of Jesus stated that I could!   “Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head." (Leviticus 20:9) As the TRUE Christian knows, Jesus agreed with murdering children that cursed their parents in Matthew 15:3-4!"

See what happens when you didn't follow my instructions to just leave this thread to save further embarrassment to you?  Now, you either are going to run away from the said Biblical axioms above, or you will just try in vain to spin doctor away the TRUE words of Jesus the Christ. Which one is it going to be?  Remember, the membership is watching you make this decision that will be your MO in the future! lol

Vader
Vader
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are taking my quotes to literal and are not focusing on the fact of the matter at hand, which is I am not saying it is OK to disobey thy father. Please learn to READ what I said. You made about rape being justified by disobeying the father. This is simply not true. Rape is valued as murder and is a sin to do so. 
Vader
Vader
Your ineptitude to understand what I am saying is beyond belief
Vader
Vader
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Orthodoxy also looks at salvation for sinners. The most famous story, by Luke

It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.
— Luke 15:32, King James Version
Admitting to sin and confessing to sin is a part of the church and how we live. It is one of the 7 sacriments of the church, to confess your sins to have an acess into heaven. The prodigal sons proves salvation from sin is possible and to love the sinner. You denying this is utter nonsense. From a Jesus believer, this came from Luke himself, one of the 4 composers of the gospel. Your references here are outrageous and demeaning to Christians
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Vader
What are you being saved from?
Vader
Vader
-->
@disgusted
Hell
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Vader
Your god sends you to hell, so you are being saved from your god, how wonderful.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Vader
What are you being saved from?
Hell

Who goes to "hell" and why? 

And would those put to death in the verse the Brother quoted have gone to hell?

--> @BrotherDThomas wrote; Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head." (Leviticus 20:9)
Vader
Vader
-->
@disgusted
You are being saved from your sins when you confess them and once confessed, your soul is pure again. Basic Christianity 101 lol
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Vader

SupaDudz,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "You are being saved from your sins when you confess them and once confessed, your soul is pure again. Basic Christianity 101 lol"

So, this is one of the "hooks" for Christianity, where one is always forgiven, therefore, there is no reason not to sin! Praise Jesus for such a concept to be able to continually sin with no recourse!

Vader
Vader
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You don't understand the 7 sacraments of our church, therefore you are not a true Christian. Keep mocking yourself
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Vader
@BrotherDThomas
It isn't enough to simply confess your sins, there has to be an honest effort to do differently. Repentance is what I am talking about.

So the idea that you can just sin wildly and that is ok because you admit it is neither biblical nor what the church teaches.

This post is mainly aimed at doubting Thomas over here, not Supadudz, who probably already knows this.