I think Warren's vicious smear of Bernie might be the final nail in her campaign.

Author: HistoryBuff

Total: 131
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Greyparrot
@Discipulus_Didicit
It made me mad, and I'm not even a Democrat.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@SirAnonymous
Exactly. I say 'especially the blue ties' because it may have cost them the white house but really anyone who favors the democratic process should have been disappointed by that whole debacle, even the red ties or the no ties.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
The party has made a significant change for 2020. Superdelegates will no longer vote on the first ballot at the convention unless there is no doubt about the outcome.

I'm still amazed they didn't just drop superdelegates altogether. They can still signal who they want to vote for and sway the outcome as the voting occurs, whether there is a clear winner or not.

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
Here's a great article about this topic from the world's most reliable news source.

Warren Rejects Peace Pipe Offered by Senator Sanders

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
Hillary Clinton slams Bernie Sanders in new documentary: 'Nobody likes him'

lol they screwed him over in favor of Clinton and how she's helping them screw him again in favor of Biden, or pretty much anyone else.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
lol they screwed him over in favor of Clinton and how she's helping them screw him again in favor of Biden, or pretty much anyone else.
I think she actually believes this nonsense though. She can't mentally handle the fact that she was a bad candidate and lost to trump, so she needs a scapegoat to explain. It must be russian hackers and Bernie bros that were the problem, not her. Never her. 

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@HistoryBuff
ironic thing is she is like Hillary in many ways but people don't see that.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
What, another east coast Academic Elite well versed in the law so they can avoid prosecution?

Say it isn't so.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@HistoryBuff
It must be russian hackers and Bernie bros that were the problem, not her. Never her. 
Nah man. It was because she was a woman. And, like Bernie said to Warren, "women can't be president". lol
;)
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@bmdrocks21
Nah man. It was because she was a woman. And, like Bernie said to Warren, "women can't be president". lol
;)
nah. If it was that she is a woman then it would be about her. It can't ever be about her... For she is Hillary Rodham Clinton, bringer of Wokeness. 
Varrack
Varrack
This "smear" was manufactured by the corporate media in an attempt to distract from real issues affecting most Americans. Warren and Bernie are trying to highlight actual problems like income inequality and the mounting student loan debt, but instead the mainstream media likes to blow up little things like this that no one cares about.