DebateArt.com
-->
@zedvictor4
Welcome!

13 days later

birdlandmemories
Debates: 0
birdlandmemories
Did I already post here? Anyways, I'm a 5 year debate.org vet of the same name. I found this site randomly, and almost exclusively post in the sports forums about baseball or world football.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@birdlandmemories
What are your predictions for the women's world cup? 

I think it will be Netherlands vs. USA.... other than that, damn i'm not sure. These tall women on the Holland side seem pretty beast. 
birdlandmemories
birdlandmemories
-->
@Outplayz
Coming into the tournament, I thought the US would win over Germany. I was honestly stunned the Germans lost to Sweden, so now I agree. Netherlands vs USA final. USA wins 2-1. However, I wouldn't be shocked if the Dutch win. The way they dominated Italy was very impressive.
Gatorade
Debates: 12
Gatorade
LET'S GO USA WINNS 2-1. Who the heck is millie bright, worst player I've ever seen in the semifinals (not really).
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@birdlandmemories
Yeah that Italy game was impressive. If they can play like that again against USA... i really don't know. Not a match i'd bet on either way. It should be an exciting game. 

10 days later

OberHerr
OberHerr
My name is OberHerr, and I'm here because I wanna meet people from Debate.org
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@OberHerr
My name is OberHerr, and I'm here because I wanna meet people from Debate.org
If you want to get beyond meeting and have rational, logical common sense cosmic disscussion, then this LINK begins with the greatest cosmic whole ergo ---as Bucky Fuller states--  no parts can be left out of consideration-.

Sincerely, Mustard { M-tard / MT }
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..."Tang

....Contrary to popular belief, Tang wasn't actually invented by NASA. The tangy orange drink was introduced to the space agency when NASA officials were searching for a way to transport drinks into space. ... The Tang label wasn't actually put on any of the packages used by the astronauts, Perchonok said"...

..."The Tang Dynasty is considered a golden age of Chinese arts and culture. In power from 618 to 906 A.D., Tang China attracted an international reputation that spilled out of its cities and, through the practice of Buddhism, spread its culture across much of Asia."...
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
Hey, my names WaterPhoenix I play clarinet and piano. Also, I cube, I play video games, I sleep, and I read books. I like phoenixes and hate people who can't spell phoenixes.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Welcome to Dart! I hope you will like it here! Let me know if you got any questions :)
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@DebateArt.com
Thanks!
WolfHunterWhite
Debates: 1
WolfHunterWhite
-->
@bsh1
Hello,

My name is Lance Alexander Smith,
I am 31 and a college graduate of UCLA,
I am half Italian from my mother's side of the family, and my father is half-German,
My baby brother's name is Fitzgerald and he is deaf,
I work behind the scenes for different famous people (example: Lily James *Close family friend* I help her with photographing and other stuff), 
Favorite movies: Schindler's List, West-Side Story, The Avengers: Endgame, Glory, Avatar, and Cloud Atlas,
Favorite songs: In the end, Hall of Fame, my songs know what you did in the dark, Old Town Road, Imagine, Bohemian Rhapsody, Ode to Billy Joe, and more, 
Favorite quotes: "When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."  -Alexander Graham Bell
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them".- Mother Teresa 
"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail."- Benjamin Franklin,
I enjoy playing soccer,
I own five corgis: Thorgi, Borgi, Dorgi, Horgi, and Bruce, 
Music, writing and drawing are just three of my favorite passions,
Favorite Books: Pride and Prejudice, 1984, Animal Farm, Shakespeare anything, Glass Menagerie, A Street Car Named Desire, To Kill A Mockingbird, and The Odyssey,
Not a Christian, but I focus my energy on the spirituality of life, 
I am supportive of the LGBTQ community (because my Uncle is gay and my friend Beatrice is trans now she goes as Bernard... we just call her B.B.) and the Feminism community (my Great-Great-Great Grandmother was apart of the movement as well as my Great-Great and my Great and my Grandmother and my mom),

I love life, 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@WolfHunterWhite
Welcome to DART. I am not a mod or anyone special, but I will welcome you to the site
WolfHunterWhite
WolfHunterWhite
-->
@Vader
Thanks!
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@WolfHunterWhite
and the Feminism community
What are the issues that face women today

I swear to GOD if you say Manspreading...

WolfHunterWhite
WolfHunterWhite
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Whoa okay... I would say it would have to be the inequality between both men and women. Men are placed upon a pedestal, while women must "slave" over them and everything else. It is as if, the United States wants us all to go back to a time where women were treated like a stepping stool for men. If you were to look at it, us men wouldn't be here without the birthing process of women. Yes I know that men provides the seed, BUT women have to go on a long birth cycle of a journey. Prime example, mom (rest her soul) gave birth to all thirteen of us, and she dealt with out shit along with our father's shit. But we never treated her like shit either. Don't you know how long women have been fighting for their equal rights? And now they have to fight again since now we got an uneducated orange little fingers in office. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@WolfHunterWhite
Evidence?
WolfHunterWhite
WolfHunterWhite
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If you were to check out 

It speaks on how Men are held higher above then women. It also shows just how little women have a say in the household and around them. 

This speaks upon the National Women’s Conference and how they are compared to their fights for equality in the 70's and unto now. 

Women are now being forced to look back on the 40's or 50's to be reminded of where their roles should be placed. Meaning, you do the slaving in the kitchen, and the men go to work. 

And now women are being told what to do with their bodies. THEIR BODIES! Like who the hell do you think you are? Let us say that the woman is 14 and she got pregnant, after she was raped by an unknown predator. Are you going to send the girl to fucking prison or to death because she decided to get an abortion? 

Roe vWadeRoe vWade was a 1973 landmark decision by the US Supreme Court. The court ruled that a state law that banned abortions (except to save the life of the mother) was unconstitutional.

You know what women can do, they can sue that damn state or person, and they can go up the many courts until it comes to the Supreme Court. This can and will be used. 

Women are humans as well, do not by any means belittle them because they are not the fake fantasy housewife. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@WolfHunterWhite
I don't consider abortion to be women's right, you don't have a right to kill, That's a political issue and a a lot of women are pro-life,The Wage Gap is false because Women are overall less productive, work less hours and take more vacations

Stay home Women are happier and healthier, If people recommend this lifestyle it's because of that and sexism-https://www.lovepanky.com/my-life/reflections/stay-at-home-wife

WolfHunterWhite
WolfHunterWhite
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Hold the fuck up dude, you don't know what all women want. Women are not will not be controlled by some fucker in office or by some abusive dumbass at home. My mother worked two fucking jobs to make sure all fourteen of us had food and clothes and my father worked a job. After the death of my mother and father, they were able to leave a total of 14 million for us. Wanna know something? The 12 million is from our mother's savings. The other 12 was from our great grandmother. IF MEN ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHTS TO DO AS THEY PLEASE, THEN WHY THE FUCK CAN'T WOMEN HAVE THE SAME AMOUNTS OF RIGHTS? 

People are now threatening women with the "send her back" shit. Not even knowing that they were born in America. Just because you are Italian, English, or Indian doesn't mean you have to treated like shit by people like you. 

I got on this site to check out the different debates, not get into uneducated debates with people like you. 

You have a blessed day sir

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
haha a triggered feminist, as usual
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@WolfHunterWhite
IF MEN ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHTS TO DO AS THEY PLEASE, THEN WHY THE FUCK CAN'T WOMEN HAVE THE SAME AMOUNTS OF RIGHTS? 

Women do.You want to know something.

Boom
WolfHunterWhite
WolfHunterWhite
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Not a triggered feminist, but someone that wants to see someone other than the man to win in life. 

See you later trumpster

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
What’s with the swearing and caps then, is that why you unforiendfrnedd me I’m racist haha

update:HE BLOCKED ME BEUHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@WolfHunterWhite
Welcome!
WolfHunterWhite
WolfHunterWhite
-->
@bsh1
Thank you! 
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
Let me remind everyone: this is not the appropriate thread to have arguments. This thread is for people to introduce themselves and to be welcomed to the community.

17 days later

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@David
You said you live in MD.  I think bsh1 lives there too.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
Not Leaning :(

Hasn't been online for a month.

Guess he has improved his circumstance.
Great Job!

11 days later

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->