McGregor In 40sec

Author: Vader

Total: 14
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
That was crazy. I thought Cowboy would last long but I was wrong. McGregor destroys him first round. Crazy
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@Vader
Yeah, I was also waiting for this fight and it's a shame that it ended so fast. Do you know if McGregor is going to fight Nurmagomedov again?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@DebateArt.com
Tony Ferguson gets to fight Khabib on April 18th, I imagine he will face the winner. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
That was crazy. I thought Cowboy would last long but I was wrong. McGregor destroys him first round. Crazy
I was lowkey hoping Cowboy would win lol. But at the same time, I would really love to see Tony Ferguson take him down too, so maybe it was for the best.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I agree too. Connor literally said he wanted to take down Ferguson. Lol. I still don’t like McGregor because I think he’s a bit washed and impulsive little Irish lad, but he definitely was dominate vs Cerrone
Vader
Vader
-->
@DebateArt.com
Dana White wants a rematch, where Connor will lose again
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Vader
I was pretty sure Mcgregor would take em, was surprised at how fast though. Actually those shoulder butts were crazy, I've seen Anderson Silva do that but I didn't know you could get that much force from them. I would like to see Conor vs Fergusson or maybe one fight before Kahbib, let's face it, Conor got beat bad does he really deserve a title fight just yet? I'd like to see it but to be fair I don't think it should be next.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Vader
I'd like to see Conor and Masvidal more than Conor and Khabib. I think it would be more entertaining than watch Conor get mauled on the ground for three rounds. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@EtrnlVw
Cerrone is not a fighter who starts strong and if McGregor got a strong start, he would for sure win. I had McGregor 2nd round but way quicker. Cerrone got played with Mcgregor's left hand and he got roundhoused to the right

I agree. McGregor isn't a ground fighter. That'd be fun to watch
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@EtrnlVw
I'd like to see Conor and Masvidal more than Conor and Khabib. I think it would be more entertaining than watch Conor get mauled on the ground for three rounds. 
I feel like most of the fighters in his weight class can wear him down by round 4, we haven't seen conor go the distance very often. Holloway would destroy Mcgregor now too I think, he was still new to the UFC when they first fought. But I definitely would have my money on Masdival on that match up. Conor is kind of like Ronda, if you don't get caught with something in the first round your chances of success increase more and more every round.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@EtrnlVw
 Conor got beat bad does he really deserve a title fight just yet? I'd like to see it but to be fair I don't think it should be next.
The UFC would be hard pressed to delay a title shot for him, Conor fights are the biggest money making fights, whether he "deserves" it or not, often times they go for marketability over fairness. Masdival deserved to be where he is now way too long ago, and is only now getting here. Courmier was at the top of his game long before they started giving him title shots, same with Robbie Lawler. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Lunatic
I feel like most of the fighters in his weight class can wear him down by round 4, we haven't seen conor go the distance very often. Holloway would destroy Mcgregor now too I think, he was still new to the UFC when they first fought.

You might be right, Holloway looked outstanding last year. He made Ortega look like a chump, that was surprising. Yeah I would like to see Holloway get a second chance.

But I definitely would have my money on Masdival on that match up. Conor is kind of like Ronda, if you don't get caught with something in the first round your chances of success increase more and more every round.

I think Conor would have a decent chance though, he's a good striker. Maybe if he didn't come out guns a blazin and paced himself, looked for the shots...it would be a nice fight to watch, two good strikers. I would like to see how Masvidal would handle all the cockiness lol. Better than watching him fight Khabib even though I want to see that too.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Lunatic
The UFC would be hard pressed to delay a title shot for him, Conor fights are the biggest money making fights, whether he "deserves" it or not, often times they go for marketability over fairness. Masdival deserved to be where he is now way too long ago, and is only now getting here. Courmier was at the top of his game long before they started giving him title shots, same with Robbie Lawler.

This is true. In all honesty the way Khabib handled Mcgregor he should have at least two more fights, maybe more to get that shot.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@EtrnlVw
You might be right, Holloway looked outstanding last year. He made Ortega look like a chump, that was surprising. Yeah I would like to see Holloway get a second chance.
That had to be the most exciting fight I have seen all year.

I think Conor would have a decent chance though, he's a good striker. Maybe if he didn't come out guns a blazin and paced himself, looked for the shots...it would be a nice fight to watch, two good strikers. I would like to see how Masvidal would handle all the cockiness lol. Better than watching him fight Khabib even though I want to see that too.

It's kind of hard to say with Conor, and we know from that khabib fight his ground game wasn't the strongest, but he's had a lot of time to train. It's hard to judge Conor because 90% of his fights end in the first round.