Why was JESUS such a PERVERT?!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 70
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

When Jesus becomes the Hebrew serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, as the Trinity Doctrine unfortunately so states, then why was he so interested in discovering woman's "Secret Parts?" Do you think it was because he hung around all the time with His 12 disciples and needed a different view? Biblical narratives like this really test my faith at times, does the pseudo-christian crowd feel the same?.

The Lord says "Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the lord will discover their secret parts." (Isiah 3:16-17)

SIDEBAR: Can an ATHEIST get insurance against acts of God?

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
whoowhee
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
You know, a lot of venerial diseases show up on the face.

Mopac
Mopac
Accusing God of being perverted is ridiculous. God is righteous. It is people who are perverse.
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Wow, are you Harikrish from DDO??
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@EtrnlVw
Harikrish got banned.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR TROUBLING QUOTE: "You know, a lot of venerial diseases show up on the face."

Barring the fact that your quote has nothing to do with the topic at hand, as usual, you seem to be worried about bumps and oozing upon your face? Therefore, if you have this malady, I suggest that you pray to Jesus post haste to heal the possible venereal disease that you may have on your face, because if you truly believe, you DO NOT need a doctor!  Agreed? Of course you do, because if you didn't, you would be calling Jesus a LIAR to what He says in the following passage;

JESUS STATED; “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive.” (Matthew 21:22)

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR EMBARRASSING AND BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE: "Accusing God of being perverted is ridiculous. God is righteous. It is people who are perverse."

Uh, no you are wrong once again, what's new on this notion? Nothing! You can't call me "perverse" because I did not state the section of the passage that you are running away from. Jesus, as the Lord, stated " ......and the lord will discover their secret parts," therefore Jesus is the one that is perverse!!!!  2+2=4.

Barring your complete insidious disagreement with the passage in question, then take it up in prayer tonight with our serial killer Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, understand?  Mopac, what part of "Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the lord will discover their secret partsdidn't you understand? 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@EtrnlVw

EtrnlVw,

You get your sorry Satanic ass back into the following link and don't be like your equally Bible ignorant ethang5 and run away!
Like I stated, if you are going to be in one of my threads, then you are going to be involved in the topic at hand, and not make non-topic child like rhetoric posts like you did in said thread, understood?!

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
The lonely pastor again begs for attention from Ethan. But with a silly empty post. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Mopac,

YOUR TROUBLING QUOTE: "You know, a lot of venerial diseases show up on the face."

Barring the fact that your quote has nothing to do with the topic at hand, as usual, you seem to be worried about bumps and oozing upon your face? Therefore, if you have this malady, I suggest that you pray to Jesus post haste to heal the possible venereal disease that you may have on your face, because if you truly believe, you DO NOT need a doctor!  Agreed? Of course you do, because if you didn't, you would be calling Jesus a LIAR to what He says in the following passage;

JESUS STATED; “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive.” (Matthew 21:22)

That is a load of nonsense, there were many great saints who were doctors, even Saint Luke the physician, who wrote the Gospel according to Luke.

Mopac,

YOUR EMBARRASSING AND BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE: "Accusing God of being perverted is ridiculous. God is righteous. It is people who are perverse."

Uh, no you are wrong once again, what's new on this notion? Nothing! You can't call me "perverse" because I did not state the section of the passage that you are running away from. Jesus, as the Lord, stated " ......and the lord will discover their secret parts," therefore Jesus is the one that is perverse!!!!  2+2=4.

Barring your complete insidious disagreement with the passage in question, then take it up in prayer tonight with our serial killer Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, understand?  Mopac, what part of "Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the lord will discover their secret partsdidn't you understand? 

God cannot be perverse, as God's path is always straight. You are entertaining a stupid idea.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Sure thing Harikrish. 

child like

Yeah, that's exactly what all your topics are like. Act like a child, get childish responses. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@SirAnonymous
I know, it was meant more as an insult. Harikrish is the only other doofus I've seen call Jesus a pervert with the same set of scriptures. But only a pervert could interpret such passages as something perverted. This user just likes to provoke people. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Why was JESUS such a PERVERT?!

Not sure Brother , But If I recollect correctly, there is a verse or two that tells of naked youth (I am assuming male), was seen running from Jesus' grasp or house I=in middle of the night. Only god knows what they were up to or caught doing. I am far too lazy at the moment to find it. So either ignore and disregard it  or some else can look for the verses themselves.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR DECEIVING QUOTE: "God cannot be perverse, as God's path is always straight. You are entertaining a stupid idea."

This is the third time you have run away from the obvious statement in the passage in question!

AGAIN, in front of the membership, what part of this statement in Isiah 3:16-17 don't you understand? "Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, AND THE LORD WILL DISCOVER THEIR SECRET PARTS."

Explain, and try and remain intelligent looking while doing so, the following stated regarding Jesus:  "and the Lord will discover their secret parts."

BEGIN.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@EtrnlVw

EtrnlVw,

As the membership can see, you went to the "Ethang5 school of how to runaway from disturbing biblical narratives!" Thus far, you are still running away from a relative post to your biblical ignorance that is equal to your cohort ethang5. Are you SCARED of the outcome if you do "try" and address the post ink shown below? Did ethang5 teach you how to runaway from disturbing posts as well? LOL

Oh, while you are in another one of my threads, a novel idea would be for you to address the main topic! Can you do it, or do you have to run away from this topic as well?  And, you want to call yourself a Christian?!  ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!

Whats your next excuse going to be? Have ethang5 help you out, because he has a "plethora" of lame excuses to use!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

The very disturbing passage is shown below which shows Jesus as  possibly being gay, of which tests my faith to the limits, especially when other passages within the scriptures show Jesus as being gay as well!  Whatever you do, DO NOT mention that Jesus hung around with 12 men all the time, okay?

"A young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they seized him, he fled naked, leaving his garment behind.." (Mark 14: 51-52)

Zaradi
Zaradi
Anyone got any popcorn?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Zaradi

I own the popcorn and cold beer concession stands in DEBATEART. Do you want a cold one with that popcorn?

Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I'm not sure I like the implications of italicizing "cold one". Could you try that question again, except a little less creepy?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Zaradi

Zaradi, 

Okay, relative to the topic at hand, while Jesus was living, He therefore had a "warm one," whereas when he was hung, no pun intended, He obviously had a "cold one."  I can see what you are worried about, therefore I will be more explicit, do you want a cold beer with that popcorn?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
There is nothing to address, it is your thinking that is perverse, not God. 

What you say has nothing to do with what is being communicated in the text besides. Instead of relying on your own interpretation, I would advise submitting to the teachings of the Church.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

. Mopac,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "Instead of relying on your own interpretation, I would advise submitting to the teachings of the Church."

Okay, since you are an alleged true member of the church you speak about, then what does it say about Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, wanting to discover the secret parts of the women of Zion?!

"Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the lord will discover their secret parts." (Isiah 3:16-17)

Awaiting you cogent answer this time.

ethang5
ethang5
Mike should charge us for this comedy.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5, the perpetual RUNAWAY,

YOUR QUOTE CALLING JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS AS COMEDY! : "Mike should charge us for this comedy."

First thing, what do you mean "us?"  You have nothing to do with this thread whatsoever, except to enter it and be silent upon the topic!  How dare you disrespect Jesus' inspired words within the scriptures, who in the Hell do you think you are?!  The passage in question, where the pseudo-christian crowd like you, even though you are too afraid to discuss the topic, cannot come up with even a somewhat plausible apologetic spin to get pass "Go!! Then, what do you do, you proffer that Jesus wanting to discover the "secret parts" of the women of Zion is comedy!  BLASPHEME!

Once again, your direct Bible ignorance is duly recognized in front of the membership!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You have nothing to do with this thread whatsoever,
And yet my name comes out of your pie-hole every post you make.

who in the Hell do you think you are?!
The one who tosses you for lolz. Why?

Once again, your direct Bible ignorance is duly recognized in front of the membership!
Lol. You're supposed to wait till I post before using the "recognized in front of the membership" template Dee Dee.

Jesus is omniscient genius, He doesn't discover anything. He is also the creator of women, they have no "secret parts" for Him to discover.

You're playing the "true Christian" right? You obviously didn't study for your role, did you Dee Dee?

You think Jesus is perverted because perversion comes to your mind when you hear, "the secret parts" of women.

There is a consequence to frequenting prostitutes Dee Dee. If you get your own mind out of the gutter, you'll see that Jesus is not a perv like you.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You can't hide anything from God, Thomas. 
Vaarka
Vaarka
lmao
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
This makes me sick. Yea buddy your misguidance on Christianity is honestly really funny to me to see how wrong you are
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
OK atheist