Author: Speedrace

Read-only
Total: 216
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Killed

Bullish
You are Falcon! No matter what, you will always be by Captain America's side. Because of that, you are the Bodyguard! You may visit one person a night, and if they would be killed, you will direct to kill to you. You win with town.
Graveyard
SupaDudz - Sibling - Town
Singularity - Sibling - Town
GreyParrot - Suicidal - Town
WaterPhoenix - Suicide Bomber - Town
ILikePie5 - Role Cop - Mafia
Bullish - Bodyguard - Town

Living Players

1. SirAnonymous
  2. Ragnar
  3. Discipulus_Didicit
  4. drafterman
  5. oromagi
  6. Lunatic
  7. warren42

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch. The DP will end at 8:00 PM EST, 1/29/2020.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
@Barney
@warren42
@Discipulus_Didicit
@SirAnonymous
Wow
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
@oromagi
Crazy
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
No kill last night? 

So I guess water did kill one of supa or singularity then

Lunatic
Lunatic
DD is gonna claim that the lack of a night kill confirms his role. Just you watch.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Also when he does please take it with a grain of salt lol. I forfeited 3 night kills as mafia to confirm myself once.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I was low-key salty at you for that
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
That strategy will never work again and I wasted it on a quick fire game lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Oof!
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
DD is gonna claim that the lack of a night kill confirms his role. Just you watch.
<br>

I am scum and waived to confirm a fake claim? Way too risky. No.

I will claim though cuz why the hell not? I am tony stark, commedian. Like I said not a common role

Who did I target NP 1? Obviously I targeted GP. He was confirmed town so no chance of scum screwing up the message and there was no way he was going to be NK'ed because scum would never target a suicidal. Perfect target for a commedian. At least that is what I thought. Smh.

I was roleblocked NP 2. Tried to targed lunatic. I did get a message telling me I was roleblocked by the way. At this point I think bullish did get such a message but didn't bother to read it. Can't think of any other explanation. I asked the mod a bunch of questions in the NP trying to figure that flip out. "Would a person be notified of a redirector?" Yes. "What about a bus driver?" Yes again. "What if the kill was a strongman?" The lover and bodyguard would die as normal. Nothing I can think of except he just didn't read his PM. If that is the case that's on him.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
The lover and bodyguard would die as normal.

The lover's lover and BG I mean. As in if singu was targeted by NK and supa by BG then BG and singu would die.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
There was a comedian in the last game too. Can you explain how your role works according to speeds vision of it
Lunatic
Lunatic
Also how did you think this would role confirm you by targeting GP? Someone who already claimed... Also comedian role doesnt confirm shit you could have easily claimed to have targeted a mafia buddy, make up three roles and have your scum mate say he is one of them.

How would you have been role confirmed

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
Yeah, I get to target someone. That person gets a "joke" as a message. The joke is this:

A ____, ____, and a ____ walk into a bar and ____ was one of them!

Where the last blank is a random player and one of the first three blanks is that players role. The other two blanks are filled with random roles that may or may not even be in the game.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
That was the fastest night ever...

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
How would you have been role confirmed

Well sure, anyone who thought GP was scum wouldn't buy it. I figured it was pretty unlikely that anyone would be dumb enough to scum read GP but obviously I was wrong about that so you may have a point hahahaha
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Why did you think this role would confirm you by targeting GP? If GPs role was revealed to you as one of the three jokes, it would co nfirm GP as not scum to you but wouldnt confirm it to amyone else. Plus you claim you already town read GP so confirming him to yourself doesnt do much.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
Why did you think this role would confirm you by targeting GP? If GPs role was revealed to you as one of the three jokes, it would co nfirm GP as not scum to you but wouldnt confirm it to amyone else. Plus you claim you already town read GP so confirming him to yourself doesnt do much.

Oh I get it now, reading comprehension fail. Reread the post where I explain how the role works.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Barney
Who do you want to kill now?
Lunatic
Lunatic
VTL DD
Dude lied for 2 day phases about having a confirmable role. I think he actually planned something different initially around the missing night kill but backed out when I called it out lol.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
Dude lied for 2 day phases about having a confirmable role.

Okay for real though which part of my post makes it seem like the "joke" gets sent to me as opposed to the player I target?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Comedian is an investigation role, and he used it on someone he thought was confirmed town np1, and the only clsimed 3rd party dp2. What results could he have gotten to help further the towns interests?

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Like, if GP had lived through NP 1 he would say "yep speed sent me a joke alright." Like, unless you scum read GP how would that not role confirm me? Genuinely curious.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
Comedian is an investigation role, and he used it on someone he thought was confirmed town np1, and the only clsimed 3rd party dp2. What results could he have gotten to help further the towns interests?

Omfg you asked me to explain the role then didn't even bother to read the post where I explained the role?

I DON'T GET TO CHOSE WHOSE NAME SHOWS UP IN THE JOKE IT IS RANDOM I ONLY CHOOSE WHO THE JOKE IS SENT TO I JUST SAID THAT 5 SECONDS AGO.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Thats not how that role works. Bullish had that role two games ago, his targets did not receive jokes only he did. Speed was in that game. He purposefully changed the mechanics so that it would role confirm a player? Why would he do that? And if he did do that why would he make that person town, that is an easy way to rage the mafia team lol

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Also why would it matter that the person you sent the joke to is town? You think if you sent it to someone who is scum they are gonna deny they got a joke? Would look mighty scummy for them to claim they didn't get the joke, just for you to potentially die and reveal you are actually comedian, or for someone else to get a result.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
Do you really want to play the "hey speed here is a hypothetical question for you" game with me on this?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Do you really want to play the "hey speed here is a hypothetical question for you" game with me on this?
I doubt he is gonna answer a question that confirms or doesn't confirm how a potentially hypothetical role works in the game.

Maybe you aren't lying though. I just find the mechanics of your role a bit strange, considering the game that just barely happened. Speed being new to modding, seems weird he would switch mechanics up like that when he literally just saw how that role functioned in a different game.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Speedrace
*sigh* alright let's see where this takes us then TUF.

Yo speed, if you were to hypothetically put a role called "commedian" into the game, possibly inspired by whatever game lunatic is referring to or possibly not, then would that hypothetical commedian receive jokes in his own PM or sent to the PM of a player of their choosing, just for the purpose of this particular game of mafia?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Do you change the mechanics of a role ever based on how you think a role should work, or do all roles you have in the game function based on your understanding of them working normally?

(speed answering yes to the first won't reduce my suspicion on DD, but it would be good to know regardless)