Author: Speedrace

Total: 95
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Mafia Wins!

Town (9)

Bullish
You are Falcon! No matter what, you will always be by Captain America's side. Because of that, you are the Bodyguard! You may visit one person a night, and if they would be killed, you will direct to kill to you. You win with town.

SupaDudz
You are Steve Rogers! As every MCU movie has shown, nothing can break the brother-like friendship that you have with Bucky Barnes. Because of that, you are a Sibling! You have been paired with ___, who is also a townie Sibling. If one of you dies, the other will as well. You win with town. (you are NOT allowed to PM the other player)

Singularity
You are Bucky Barnes! As every MCU movie has shown, nothing can break the brother-like friendship that you have with Captain America. Because of that, you are a Sibling! You have been paired with ___, who is also a townie Sibling. If one of you dies, the other will as well. You win with town. (you are NOT allowed to PM the other player)

Ragnar
You are Scarlet Witch! Throughout this movie, you are constantly saving people's lives, but you unfortunately could not save everyone. Because of that, you are a Doctor! Every night you may target someone, and your target will be protected if they are killed. You win with town.

Discipulus_Didicit
You are Tony Stark! In a dark movie, you are one of the few sources of comic relief. Because of that, you are the Comedian! Every even night, you may visit another player. That player will receive a "joke" that contains a list of three roles and the name of a player that has one of those roles. You win with town.

GreyParrot
You are Helmut Zemo. You want revenge after the deaths of your family, but even after you get your goal, you only try to kill yourself. Because of that, you are the Suicidal. You will attempt to kill yourself during NP4, and every NP following it. You win with town.

oromagi
You are Vision! Probably the most powerful character in this movie, you have a variety of abilities, one being your matter phasing. Because of this, you are the 1x Bulletproof. You cannot be killed except by lynching. If you are successfully killed or lynched, you will convert to a Vanillla. You win with town.

WaterPhoenix
You are Crossbones! After a crushing defeat by Captain America for the second time, you try to become a literal bomb in an attempt to blow up Captain America. Because of that, you are the Suicide Bomber. At night, you may visit one person and both of you will die that NP.

SirAnonymous
You are Black Widow! When everyone thought you were on Iron Man's side, you switched at the last minute to help out your friends. Because of that, you are Judas! The first time that you die, you will become a Mafia goon. You will not join the Mafia PM, but Mafia does know of your existence. You win with town (for now).

Mafia (3)
drafterman
You are Hawkeye! You are known for never missing a shot. Because of that, you are a 1x Strongman. If you carry out the NK, you cannot be stopped. You win with Mafia.

warren42
You are Spiderman! Your webbing stopped Ant-Man, Falcon, Bucky Barnes, and  even slowed down Captain America! Because of that, you are the even night Roleblocker. Every even night, you may choose one person to role block. Their night action, if they have one, will fail.

ILikePie5
You are Rhodey! You were from the military, and I'm sleepy. Therefore, you are the role Cop. Every night, you may investigate a player, and you will be told their role.

Third Party

Lunatic
You are Black Panther! You were consumed with anger, but you eventually become the bigger man and stop Baron Zemo. Therefore, you are the Lyncher (third-party). If you get GreyParrot lynched while you are alive, you win. If GreyParrot dies or you die, you will lose. (Note: the game will continue even if you win).

Player Comments
drafterman
Amazing play! You almost messed your team up at the end, but over all you did VERY well.

SupaDudz
Dude. Dude. You claimed this role within hours of the game starting?? Why? JUST WHY. That was so incredibly dumb. Just wow.

Discipulus_Didicit
Good play! Maybe work on your reads, but you were the least frustrating town player. And don't hint that you have a PR like you did. If you hadn't, you might've not been RBd.

Singularity
Nothing outstanding for you.

Lunatic
Great job, although I wish you had won. Thanks for being a good sport.

Greyparrot
You did just fine.

oromagi
Standard Oro lol.

Ragnar
You should have doctored either Supa or Singularity, not Bullish. That way, if they killed the other person, your person would still be alive. I think you could've done that a little better. Otherwise, you did fine.

WaterPhoenix
DUDE. You killed a player that was essentially town confirmed for no reason. I even gave the NP an extension in the hopes that you would reconsider. You really messed town up. :(

Bullish
Pretty good play, I don't think anything stood out to me. I'm surprised that you didn't think of the possibility of a strongman, but it's cool.

SirAnonymous
Absolutely amazing toeing the line like you did. You played to two win cons perfectly.

warren42
That bus was CRAZY. Amazing. Some posts felt slightly over the top, but otherwise you did really really well.

ILikePie5
Very suspicious that you saw someone who claimed your "role" and didn't immediately CC. Plus you panicked a lot. You were fair in the mafia PM though.

Night Actions

NP1: 
drafterman (strongman NK Supa)
Disc targets GreyParrot
Ragnar doctor Bullish
Bullish guards Supa

NP2:
drafterman NK Oro
Warren RB Disc
Disc target Lunatic
Ragnar doctor Disc

Balance

I do not think that this was TERRIBLY misbalanced. Judas was what made it so bad. If I hadn't included Judas, and maybe made him a PR instead, I think this would've been much better. I also should've made Comedian a more powerful investigative role. This was rushed, unlike my last game that I put TONS of effort into (and which was said to be perfectly balanced). That won't happen again.

Grey balanced Lunatic
Supa + Singularity, while negative utility, town confirmed them to each other
Bulletproof + Doctor balanced strongman + RB
Comedian balanced role cop

Game Comments

Most town mess ups came from Water and Supa. Those two misplays really hurt town. Also, PLEASE USE YOUR PM NAME THAT IT ACTUALLY GIVES YOU. Supa+Singularity were called SIBLINGS for a reason, because siblings are a specific type of lover that are confirmed to each other as town. If that name had been used, there would be no questions about one of either Singularity or Supa possibly being scum.

Anyway, please let me know if there are more questions. Sorry for flopping :(

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Barney
@Vader
@Bullish
@oromagi
@Singularity
Thanks for playing and sorry
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Greyparrot
@drafterman
@Discipulus_Didicit
@WaterPhoenix
@SirAnonymous
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
@ILikePie5
@warren42
Speedrace
Speedrace
OHHHH

AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR GETTING ME TO 1000+ POSTS AND GETTING THE RECORD MOST POSTED DP ON THIS SITE

I hope I can break that record next time :)

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Speedrace
The reason I was able to toe the line so well was that I wasn't toeing the line. After my despairing comments about outing the siblings on page 6 of DP1, I resolved to win as town if at all possible. After that, I had managed to almost entirely divorce my mind from the reality that I was Judas.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I mean I did my job as scum. We were bussing me since day one 🤷‍♂️
Lunatic
Lunatic
GG to all, fun and crazy game, even if the balance was off. Any game that gets 1000+ posts goes to the records.

Props to SA for at least trying to help town instead of taking the easy win earlier.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Town lost despite zero (edit, 1, I forgot about mine) mislynches and a blocked NK, this game cannot be described as anything other than "TERRIBLY misbalanced".

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
I didn't want to win as Judas. It was boring and felt slimy. I actually had to argue with myself to convert myself to play to my wincon in DP3. 
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
Please never so many posts in a single day again...

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
It was badly balanced. I practically couldn't lose unless I played it idiotically. All I had to do was communicate my role to mafia to avoid an NK. Everyone else did the rest of my work for me.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
+1.0
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@SirAnonymous
I didn't want to win as Judas. It was boring and felt slimy. I actually had to argue with myself to convert myself to play to my wincon in DP3. 
That is how I felt about winning as lyncher too. I was legit gonna fess up instantly. I went to the dark side and played to my win con, because I knew I was gonna be very non contributive rom thursday til Saturday, and felt like getting the win out of the way would excuse my inactivity and lack luster attention paying-ness.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
Please never so many posts in a single day again...

You can blame the lynching mechanics for that. Under normal circumstances DP1 would have ended when GP was lynched like 300+ posts in. We had to wait on warren and everyone to get on and vote, so people were just posting in the mean time.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Bullish
@Speedrace
@WaterPhoenix
warren42 played an amazing game of mafia and did a great gambit with that. drafter was always null but oh well. That bus won Mafia the game.

@Speed
Again, my claim basically went a way into narrowing the scum pool which turned out to work in favor. I had a good read on Pie the entire time.

The balance was also god awful in this game and bastard

@Water
I am legit PO'd. You killed a town confirmed player. Why? Why? Horrible play

@Bullish
Why didn't you protect one of us? That was a wasteful role. SMH
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Vader
@Bullish
Why didn't you protect one of us? That was a wasteful role. SMH
I did, yall got strongmaned.
Lunatic
Lunatic
BTW, may this forever stop the argument that drafterman isn't past bussing as mafia. Lol I think we argued about this hardcore in the office mafia. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
What is also veyr dumb is because there was logical reasoning to claim the role I did because of GP's claim. If the game were balanced with the removal of that Suicidal shit, I would have not have claimed. GP was EXTREME scum before the confirmation due to basic game mechanics. A bastard role is inherently bad and cost us the game. Yikes. I also claimed because there HAD to be a healer that'd protect, but IG not :/

it was logical to claim, but it backfired because of balance
Vader
Vader
-->
@Bullish
I see it. This was terrible balancing
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
Drafter is definitely the game MVP. From the bus, to the final gambit that essentially forced me to play to my win con, he was brilliant.
Lunatic
Lunatic
My impulsive nature was very tempted to hammer drafter based on a flip flopping gut read but I stifled the instinct in favor of logic and reasoning. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
That was exactly what I'd tried to make y'all do.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
sry sry everyone i didn't know gp was town conffffffffffffffffffff
Vader
Vader
3 negaitve utils for town

Strongman + RB > Bulletproof
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Greyparrot
My sincerest apologies oh great one.
Vader
Vader
Also don't PM about who's scum and what not. I could have easily revealed that DD and Sir aren't a scum team in DP if I was an unorthodox player
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader

Again, my claim basically went a way into narrowing the scum pool which turned out to work in favor. I had a good read on Pie the entire time.
You screamed HEY MAFIA, HERE'S TWO FREE KILLS

but you won't listen so no reason in arguing
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
But you're not, which is why I was ok telling you 😐
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@WaterPhoenix
It didn't even matter that Grey was confirmed, you shouldn't have used your ability in the first place