Pi-Time = Absolute Time 66.4

Author: ebuc

Total: 57
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Nature of time is 3-fold i.e. three primary types or threekinds of time

1} Observed Time is physical reality { occupied space } andmost if not all fermions and bosons have and associated sine-wave frequency/\/\/\/ pattern, that, we assign as the primary primary symbolic representationfor Observed Time,

2} Metaphysical-1 { mind/intellect/concepts }, Time i.e. theabstract { mental } lag rates { mental space }, apprehended via brain { nervoussystem } between events/phenomena located at locally here { tick } and againhere { tock },

3} Absolute Time via Pi-Time, i.e. a cosmic {Universe/Universal } Absolute Time and is also a metaphysical-1,mind/intellect/concept, that may have some associations to our #1 above,Observed Time

In the latter part of #2 above, the 'here' is relative ofcourse, because the local tick and the tock are emitted from the same 'here'locations, yet we also know that the location is most likely to be on aspinning planet, with a spinning galaxy, so and so on the outer the boundaryfluctuating surface events { ultra-micro },  of our finite, occupied space Universe { Observed Time }  ---diameter currently 93 billion lightyears----.

Pi^4 - 31 =  isPi-Time and may be one many perspectives for a Universal Absolute Time.

Let us say we knew the sum-total  of occupied space quantum events/phenomena ofUniverse, and could give that a size value, and that we could alsoequalize   the outer surfaceevents/phenomena to define a sphere, i.e. two or more radii as a  many diameters.

Let us then say we can equalize the sum-total set of eventsinto finite value assigned to a four circular 2D planes of area.

Now we have the value for those four planes, and we know,for perfect sphere, the area of those four planes, are equal to surface area ofthe sphere defined by the four planes.  This was first discovered by Archimedes via the sphericalcubo-octahedron as defined by four planes.

This above is the closet and easiest way I know to equate orliken our finite, occupied space Universe to as a black hole, were know, viaJacob Bekenstien and confirmed by Hawking, and considered in depth by LeonardSusskind

From here I take 66.4 * 4 = 265.6, and this is the firsttime, i've arrived at this 265.6 value associated with Pi-Time or with four 2Dplanes of area and whatever value for number quantum events/phenomena.

If include the outer area of our sphere, we double the abovevalue to arrived at 531.2 i.e.  8 * 66.4.

These last two values are new for me as the few steps is afirst for me.  However, since some seeebuc8 as a master of association, I take note of the the 31 in the latter valueabove of 531.6.  This directs me back towhy we subtract 31{ XYZ } from Pi^4.

Pi^3{ 3D/XYZ } is 31.00 62 7 66....... and I associate therational whole side value with the finite set of 31 Primary Great Planes of the5-fold icosa{20}hedron.  Since 3rdpowering is cartesian, XYZ/3D volmetric space, and the 5-fold icosahedroncontains, the 4-fold cubo-octahedron ---ergo thee 3-fold, 2-fold and 2-fold---,we presume this  5-fold 31,  is the top of Pi-circle-planeheirarchy/outline.

For those who doubt that the 5-fold 31 contains the 4-foldcubo-octahedron, please see this link, wherein we find 5 overlapping sets ofthe 4-fold cubo-octahedron within the 5-fold icosahedrons 31 set.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/Lynn/LynnS54.html

Pi^4 can be perceived as Absolute Time or, we can considerSpace{ XYZ/3D } and Time values seperate, within the Pi powering context. Icame to choose the later. More on that later below and it is why what followsnext is my reasoning for why not to take Pi^4 { 97.4 }  as an Absolute Time value.

First we consider what I call  renormalization.    I consider this because, 3rd powering{ ^3 }is in regards to XYZ/3D volume of Space, not time. So my first attempt went asfollows to seperate out the and absolute time value.

Pi^4 / 4 = 24.35 22 7 27....... and using my associativepowers, I took note of the rational side being the value for the 24 chords or24 radii of the 4-fold cubo-octahedron. Interesting yes, and not irrelevant toAbsolute Time, just not the correct value for Absolute Time.

Previously above I posted Pi^3 - 31 = 31.00 62 7 66....isXYZ Primary set and value i.e. a Primary or absolute volumetric space valuewith 2D plane area definition.  Nowsubtract that value from P^4 i.e. if we take away the Space Pi-Value, we areleft with the Absolute Pi-Time Absolute Value.

97.4 - 31 = 66.4 ergo Absolute PI-Time.

Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 66....

There is more distant associations to the above scenarios,that may not carry over well with the above givens, however, the is one more Ifeel directly associated to the above conclusions, and that is that both the5-fold icosahedron and 4-fold cubo-octahedron, have 12 vertexes, and between 12vertexes we have 66 diametric lines-of-relationship.

N^2 - N and divided by 2 i.e. 12^2 - 12 and divided by 2equals 66 lines-of-relationship for icosahedron and cubo-octahedron.

ebuc
ebuc
207..... is mass of muon electron

Pi{ aprox...3.133 } * 66 = 206.778 and R. P. Feyman says every physicist of his day, had this number on there wall, asking the question, why does the electron mass{ 0.311 } repeat itself at 207 times itself?

Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 66....

Pi^4 / 4 = 24.35 22 7 27....... or as

97.4 - 31 = 66.4 ergo Absolute PI-Time.

31 bilateral{ left and right } spinal nerves  ergo 62 and many animals have this set.

ebuc
ebuc
66 lines-of-relationship eternally exist for any12 points as well as the 12 vertexes of  cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron and icosa{20}hedron.

Pi{ aprox...3.133 } * 66 = 206.778 ergo

207 / 66.4 = 3.11 74 69 87 95 18 07 22 89 15 66 265060241

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
The three spatial dimensions are tied into the two temporal dimensions in a 5-point 10-line relationship. Because three of these relationship lines do not exist on the macroscopic scale (S1-QT, S2-QT, and S3-QT) our direct experience does not precisely match with the particle interactions that occur at the quantum level.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
I helps to remember that transcendence is the path to subjective timelessness and orderliness heals nonlocal {energy}. Perceptual reality exists as the flow of abstract beauty when fundamental {reality} illuminates karmic balance. 

"Matter is the continuity of unique brains but your heart influences exponential images.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Time and Space are simply the possibilities and therefore do not require human qualification.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
The three spatial dimensions are tied into the two temporal dimensions
XYZ we understand.  Have no idea what your two "temporal dimensions" are.  

in a 5-point 10-line relationship.
Again, have no idea what this is about

Because three of these relationship lines do not exist on the macroscopic scale (S1-QT, S2-QT, and S3-QT)
Again, have no idea what this is about

our direct experience does not precisely match with the particle interactions that occur at the quantum level.

False. We know many properties of atoms and the sub-atomic parts from direct instrumental experience. Again, you lack clarity for your claims.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@drafterman
I helps to remember that transcendence
Who or what you think is "transcending" from where and to where lacks specificity.

is the path to subjective timelessness
You smoking some good stuff, eh?

and orderliness heals nonlocal {energy}.
Huh? Did you take too many pills this morning?  You seem to be off base and floating above the stadium somewhere.

Perceptual reality exists as the flow of abstract beauty when fundamental {reality} illuminates karmic balance. 
Wow Spock, your planet sure has some way out their ideas. Please share andy rational, logical common sense with us, lwhen you land on Earth.

"Matter is the continuity of unique brains but your heart influences exponential images.
Huh? Is that what Doris Day meant when sh would sing ......casa-ra sa-ra, what ever will be will be.....perhaps she was a vulcan like you. I dont know.  I know she lived on Earth cause she saw the USA in  a Cheverolet!

drafterman
drafterman
Now you know how everyone else feels when they read your posts.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Time and Space are simply the possibilities and therefore do not require human qualification.
Another possiiblity is that you have no idea what your talking about so you say throw whatever comes across your fore-brain, throw against the wall to see if it adheres to the wall or anyone else's forebrain.

I dont get it, nor does anyone else.  As always grashopper, please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense to offer us.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@drafterman
Now you know how everyone else feels when they read your posts.
Ive not, nor ever have stated what you stated.  Please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense that adds to or invalidates any of what Ive presented.

You have not, because you do not have any rational, logical common sense to offer us, that adds to or invalidates.

Basically, since no once can add too or invalidate, their ego kicks in offers irrational, illogical lack of common sense statements.

Ego is the greatest danger to humans survival on Earth or anywhere else.

Here is first line of this thread that your ego will not allow you to address;

...Nature of time is 3-fold i.e. three primary types or three kinds of time.....

WOW! My god, how can anyone understand that the ..."nature of time is 3-fold"... or what the "i.e." means.  Much less what does .."three primary types or kinds of time"...mean.  Obviously this is some kind of alien speak. 

Please helps us oh great and mighty Spock.  Please translate the above alien speak into English for us.  Only you Spock, have the mental abilities to translate alien into Earth person English.

If you, Spock cannot place your greater Spock ego to the side, then please take us to Spocks leader, maybe he can translate.

Save us Spock! Save us from this alien whose ego states that Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 66.....YIKES! Run for you lives!  The aliens are here the aliens are here! If we actually read and grasp this alien speak our minds will disintegrate into mush..........Run I tell you, run for your lives, before its too late..

Run...Run.....Run ...or so says Pink Floyd

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@ebuc
Please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense that adds to or invalidates any of what Ive presented.
You haven't presented anything that can be validated. Your statements are equivalent to "2 + Car = Blue"

It's not even wrong and the only proper response is to "unask the question."

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@drafterman
You haven't presented anything that can be validated. Your statements are equivalent to "2 + Car = Blue"
DMan { Spock }, your ego is working overtime to prevent you from acknowledging simple truths, much less anything beyond the simple truths Ive presented.

It's not even wrong and the only proper response is to "unask the question."
Meanginglesss irrelevant comments from Spocks ego that fears even the most simple truths. Why does this specific ego fear truth?

Ego is the greatest danger to humans survival on Earth, or any where else.

DMAN{ Spock } Please share when you can place you ego to the side ---not likely--- and actually address any comment by me ---much less the ones that obvious truths--- with a rational, logical common sense comment that adds to or invalidates my comments as presented.

You do not, because you have not any rational, logical common sense to offer. All you have to offer is distracting non-truths that stem from yours egos fear of the most simple truths presented to in this thread, and all else that is presented in this thread by ebuc.

RUN FOR YOU LIVES! The aliens are here and  if you read, grasp and acknowledge any of their comments your brain will distingrate into mush.

Save us oh great and mighty Spock! Save us from any alledged truths or speculations based on scientific observations.

Save us Spock! Or, follow Pink Floyds advice and RUN!.....RUN!...RUN!...the aliens speaking aliens are here!  Arrghhhh! :---O
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@drafterman
@ebuc
Have no idea what your two "temporal dimensions" are.  

Ebuc, this is basic stuff.

Temporal means time. There are two dimensions of time, the temporal dimension found within spacetime and the temporal dimension of quantum time. This combines with the three spatial dimensions to make a total of five. The relationship lines between these five dimensions can be drawn to show the perceptual differences at the macroscopic and quantum scales.

This cannot even be denied.

The *exponential images* referred to by drafterman in his post demonstrate this but do not get to the core of the issue (he understands the results but not the cause). When attempting to view something at the quantum level with a macroscopic device the three spatial-QT relationship lines exist on one level but not the other, thus *exponential images* appear to be the result according to our macroscopic perception. This is not an influence of the *heart* but instead a natural result of the breakdown of the relationship lines during the transit of information.

This should be quite easy for you to understand, ebuc. Do I really need to lay out the actual equations for you?
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
no wayyyyyyyyyyy ebuc wrong?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
You are clearly a big-time/small-timist which we all know is tantamount to racism.

The real temporal dimensions (or timensions, as they are called) are real time and imaginary time as posited by Steven Hawkings. One flows forward and the other flows backward as explained by this future Lucasian Chair of mathematics.
drafterman
drafterman
Though Pi time does exist and it comes around every November.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@blamonkey
@drafterman
Drafterman,

Some of our more conventional posters - such as ebuc - have rejected the premise of "backward flowing time" due to its unverifiable nature within standard causation. It is important to remember though that when examining the basic principles of temporal mechanics that causation is not always standardized. Therefore I reject the idea of anti-time for other reasons.

This is actually in part the reason that the proposed pi time laid out so clearly in the OP has caught on so well with so many of the laypersons of this site. The problem is that it simply does not match with the mathematics, as my esteemed colleague blamonkey can attest. He an I have our differences on other matters that I am sure he will bring up but the fact remains that pi time has a number of flaws mathematically speaking.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
There are two dimensions of time,
False: time is three-fold

the ---'time'--- dimension found within spacetime
See my "1} Observed Time" below

and the ---' time '----   dimension of quantum time.

See my "1} Observed Time" below

1} Observed Time is physical reality { occupied space } and most if not all fermions and bosons have and associated sine-wave frequency/\/\/\/ pattern, that, we assign as the primary primary symbolic representationfor Observed Time,

2} Metaphysical-1 { mind/intellect/concepts }, Time i.e. the abstract { mental } lag rates { mental space }, apprehended via brain { nervous system } between events/phenomena located at locally here { tick } and again here { tock },

3} Absolute Time via Pi-Time, i.e. a cosmic {Universe/Universal } Absolute Time and is also a metaphysical-1,mind/intellect/concept, that may have some associations to our #1 above,Observed Time

It is important to remember though that when examining the basic principles of ----' time '--- mechanics that causation is not always standardized.
That relativity of space and time exist is old news, since Einstein came around. Three basic types/kinds of time I listed previously.  You've been out to lunch.

Therefore I reject the idea of anti-time for other reasons.
Two arrows of time:

Syntropic INward { mass-attractive geodesic coherence }

<<<< Past << OUT  << ( Time *) i  (* Time ) << IN << Future

Entropic OUTward: cosmological constant { mass-repulsive disingtegration }

>>> Past >> IN >>  ( Time *) i (* Time ) >> OUT >> Future

pi time has a number of flaws mathematically speaking.
Yet none have posted any and Ive been posting them on this site and previous DDO for year{s} and same goes for other sites.

Lots of ego based  comments referenceing an alledged ,gibberish, nonsense, crazy this or that,  yet in all of these years Ive yet to her even  one rational, logical common sense that address my concepts as presented for some ten years of evolving the concept{s}.

....spacetime and the temporal dimension of quantum time. This combines with the three spatial dimensions to make a total of five...
False. 
Space { conventional XYZ/volume } + Observed  Time = one type of time { Observed Time } See associated sine-wave { /\/\/\/ }  LINK  

The relationship lines between these five dimensions can be drawn to show the perceptual differences at the macroscopic and quantum scales.
So visual show us what it is you think your talking about.  Put your cards on the table so we can see them.  

Do I really need to lay out the actual equations for you?
What makes you think I can grasp pages and pages and pages of equations, when no one here can even grasp a simple calculator equation that ive been posting for some ten years? Get real dude.

Pi^3{ XYZ } = 31.00 62 7 66.....

OMG more of that alien speak again. Quick get our anti-alien words and spit on this alien  ---maybe they will disintegrate---   before our mind turn into mush.

Pi^4 {abc-d } = 97.40 90 9 10...........
.....note: abc replaces XYZ and d is the first hyper-spatial dimension via volumeric diagonal of cube{ see Micho Kaus Hyper-dimension book } Old news.....

Pi^4 / 4 = 24.35 22 7 27.....
..note-1; this was my attempt to renormalize hyper-dimension ' d ' back to conventionally what we know and see, XYZ.

..note-2; 31 is associated with the 31 primary great circles{ tori } of the 5-fold icosa{20}hedron i.e. 31 is resultant of conceptual spinning of icosahedron 6, 10 and 15 diametric opposite symmetry characteristics

...note-3; 24 is associated with 24 chords and/or the 24 radii of the 4-fold{ 12-around-one nuclei } cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron

Pi^4 - 31 = 66.4.........
...note;  we substract the XYZ set of 31, from P^4 and that leaves us with,

.....1} either a hyper-spatial dimension number value, or

......2} a time value number{ absolute Pi-Time }, as derived from Pi related processes.

66 lines-of-relationship exist with the 12 vertexes of 4-fold cubo-octahedron and 12 vertexes of the 5-fold icosahedron

66 * 3.133P Pi { approximation } = the approximate ratio { 206.778 } of mass differrence { 207 } between electron and its next configuration as the muon-electron.

Do you I need to explain these rather simple calculations done on most hand held calculators or computer calculators?

Apparrently I do and will continue to so, cause the truth my resultant values does not lie, or spit on people ---or shame them into a black hole---    in hopes that they will disintegrate. Sad :--(

Complex animals have 31 bilateral{ left and right } and the icosahedron comes in left and right versions so 31 left and 31 right = 62 and that is total number of spinal nerves for complex animals ex humans.

Complex animals have 12 cranial nerves, unless the bilateral set, then 24 cranial nerves.  Is it a coincidence that we find these values of icosahedron and cubo-octahedron with nervous system of complex animals?

The egg is basically geodesic-like spherical, and via gastrulation, it begins to invert upon itself from one specific area to begin process of forming three{ trinity } germ layers:

....."Following gastrulation, a section of the ectoderm folds inward, creating a groove that closes and forms an isolated tube down the dorsal midsection of the embryo. This process of neurulation forms the neural tube, which gives rise to the central nervous system. During neurulation, ectoderm also forms a type of tissue called the neural crest, which helps to form structures of the face and brain.".....

My numerical patterning explorations led me to believe that there exist two inversions of Space{ Gravity-Dark Energy }, that result in our Observed  aka physical reality i.e. fermions, bosons and any aggregate collection thereof, ex complex bilateral ( * * ) biologics with some having an ego { i }  and access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of Space, Time, God, Pi, Patterns, Sex, Toyotas

...........Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space................ or alternatively visualized as,

...........Space(><)(><)Space................ or as,

...........Space( \/\/\ )( \/\/\ )Space............

Apparrently the inversions from peak of Gravitation Space and Dark Energy Space, are due to some cosmological limit of curvature, where there is a need for inversion then a resultant outversion to occur.  Just as the speed-limit for EMRadiation, we have curvature limits for Gravitational Space and Dark Energy Space.

Graviton and Darkion are two aspects of the same particle as it transitions between peak of positive curvature (  ) and peak of negative curature )(.

Basically take a gspiral slinkgy toy, connect the two tubular ends, next imagine a Graviton begins the spiral process, inverts at peak of curvature, to create peak of sine-wave, and out-verts back to peak of curvature only to continue onwards through flat curvature and enter into negative of Dark Energy, and the repeats the inversion-outversion process and the next peak on the sine-wave, so and so on.

Next you ask, why do see linear sine-waves not curved{ warped sine-waves }.  Because,  the sine-waves of Observed Time/Physical Reality are collection of no less than two Great Tori ---wherein we do not every observed direclty geodesic Gravity or Dark Energy--- and it is the sum collection of say two, three or more Great Tori, ---with there subsequent sine-wave peaks--- that sum-out as a linear sine-wave visually in our maths and our instruments.

Or so that is my best guess. I'm a layperson in regards to a this new way of looking at what exists at the ultra-micro-scales of existence. My explorations into primes numbers led me here.  Prime numbers seem to me, to correlate to Roger Penroses Conformal Cyclic Cosmology i.e. the degrees of freedom are less at the transition points between two eons of Universe, ergo entropy does not violated 2nd law of thermodynamis , entropy just has less stuff  ---just lower energy long wave photons{ see heat death of Universe } to deal with.

Prime numbers start out very compacted and orderly and become more and more dispersed and spread out over time/space. However, if they are confined by a torus ergo cyclic at ultra-micro scales, that are not forever lost ergo a metaphysical equivalent to the 1st law of thermo-dyamics.

I hope this helps others to  see what I see and have been evolving my vision upon over last ten or more years.

I also have some ideas that relate to Jacob Bekenstiens holographic black hole conclusions and expounded upon by Leonard Susskind. 

To kee hologrpaphy as simple as poosible, we need loo no further than the four vertexes of the 3-fold tetra{4}hedron. \Y/ is a rough birds-eye texticonic representation. And in that bird eye view, see and say that we have a 2-D triangle area, that is subdivided by three other smaller triangles and the central vertex. 

If we move the central vertexial point, to either side of the great triangular plane, we have warped the 2d plane and entered into the seemingly{ illsuionary } realm of 3D tetrahedron. Are you following me?

If that vertex oscillates through back-n-forth we create what is seemingly{ illusinary } a 2nd kind of polyhedron called a triangular dy-pyramid that has 9 chords/edges, 5 points and 6 surface triangles. Cool. I think this closet we come to a Graviton-Darkion.

However, lets do a litttle twisted scenario to the above as follows;

..1} vertex #1 pops out left or right,

...2} vertex #2 is next to go through the triangular looking glass,

...3} vertex #3 is next,

...4} vertex #4 is next to go through its diametrically opposite triangular looking glass.

what this says to me, is that we have four differrent aspects that sum-total to four properties associated with a photon.
I seem to recall Maxwell was first to make this four distinctions.

So we have the simple Gravition-Darkion 1-dimensional { back-n-forth } oscillation, that,

some how relates to 4-dimensional( Observed Time } Photon /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
The five-dimentional nature of the universe cannot be denied. At the quantum scale we see all possible relationship lines drawn. This is easily visualized even on a simple S1-S2 plane below:

S1------------S2
       /    \       /     \
     /        / Y  \       \
   /    /        |       \    \
S3------------|---------------T
    \             |            /
         \        |        /
             \    |   /
                QT

Note the necessary convergence of the S1-QT and S2-QT lines while the S3-QT line shows no such convergence. This is verified by recent measurements made as CERN.

At the macroscopic scale three of these lines disappear (S1-QT, S2-QT, and S3-QT). We are left with this:

S1------------S2
       /    \       /     \
     /        /     \       \
   /    /                 \    \
S3----------------------------T
                               /
                           /
                      /
                QT

Note there is no longer any necessary convergence of the S1-QT and S2-QT lines because neither of these lines exist past the macroscopic scale. This partially explains the effects of quantum gravity on temporal equations without the need for invoking any additional theories. In addition all "exponential images" drafterman brought up all align with this model, whereas not a single one of them aligns with the "pi time" model.

Examining this closer we also have several examples of anti-radial activity ceasing once measurements pass upward from the quantum to the macroscopic boundary. This anti-radial activity must therefore be connected in some way to the necessary convergence noted above.

The macroscopic boundary, by the way, is generally accepted to be between 10•4.19^21 and 10•6.88^22 plank units, so roughly 10 to 100 times the diameter of a proton. We do not have insturments precise enough for an exact plank measurement of radial phenomenon and likely never will due to quantum uncertainty so this rough estimate is as close as we can get for now and in fact we probably won't be able to get any more precise barring some unforeseen breakthrough in the field.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
So do you think that anyone has much of a chance of getting you.

And the simplicity that is the possibilities of time and space, is just about as logical, rational and as common sensical as it comes, if you cared to think about it.

I would suggest that you sometimes try to hard to overcomplicate things.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
I would suggest that you sometimes try to hard to overcomplicate things.
And you are the easiest to over complicate because, of your difficulty to grasp even the most simple, rational, logical common sense ideas.

Please share when you actually have any shred of rational, logical common sense that address, adds to, or invalidates any of my concepts as stated.

You do not and never will  because you have no relevant, rational, logical common sense of any significance to offer us.  You get a WoS for waste of space.

If you want observe complicated you need look no further than post #20.  Oh yeah you skipped that one cause you learned all of that in 6th grade. I forgot you were so advance in simplicity.  Not. :--(
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ebuc
If you want observe complicated you need look no further than post #20.

It really is quite simple actually. Your failure to grasp simple explanations is not a failure of the explanation itself. Nevertheless I will continue to proceed with utmost patience to demonstrate this simple thing to you.

We may begin by extrapolating further on the behavior of radials and anti-radials which was briefly touched upon earlier. As you should know already radials are a strictly sub-atomic macroscopic phenomenon. Anti-radial activity on the other hand can only be observed at the quantum level. One proposed explanation for this is that radials and anti-radials are in fact manifestations of two entirely seperate and unrelated phenomenon (for context it should be noted that the relationship between radials and anti-radials is not analogous to the relationship between matter and anti-matter but instead of a different nature entirely, which I may detail later). This theory is still not generally accepted but is gaining ground in some corners of the scientific community due to the failure of any experiments to explain the lack of radial/anti-radial harmony predicted by current theories. My personal opinion of this is that the answer likely lies somewhere within current models. From what I understand the problem is mostly to do with a lack of computing power moreso than any actual failure of the equations themselves but as computer engineering is not my area of expertise I won't go into that too much.

Regardless of how the above dilemma is resolved the fact remains that the existance of any non-propagational phenomenon which exists only at the quantum level (and even the new theories which rename anti-radials as 'nano-radials' accept that they are non-propagational) is a huge clue regarding the  nature of dimensional relationship lines. Here I would go into more detail about how this relates to the Wheeler-DeWitt equation and quantum gravity but I don't have time to do so at the moment. Perhaps I will in a later post.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
I think that the Dicip… plays you at your own game.

Time and Space are still nonetheless the possibilities that do not require diagrammatic or nominal representation.

And the S.F.N principle dictates that negation of the infinite. Ergo 0.

Otherwise you are always left floundering in the mire of overly complicated speculation.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Otherwise you are always left floundering in the mire of overly complicated speculation.
More goop from Goober. Waste of bandwidth
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
An appropriate expression would be; you can't see the wood for the trees.

And clearly you have a forest of goop that prevents you from appreciating the obvious.

I would suggest that before you can attempt to unravel the complexity of things, it is first important to recognise what needs to be unravelled..

Otherwise you might be wasting your time trying to unravelling something that isn't there to be unravelled.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@zedvictor4
I think that the Dicip… plays you at your own game.

Shhh don't break the fourth wall.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
An appropriate expression would be; you can't see the wood for the trees.
More goop from Goober. Waste of band width Sad :--(
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@drafterman
@zedvictor4
@Discipulus_Didicit
The five-dimentional nature of the universe cannot be denied.
Nor have you offered any simple, rational, logical common sense narrative in those regards. Ergo goop smeared out as fuzzy cloud of mystique.

However, you and Fuller both have a 5D scenarios.  Who doesn't?

Fuller explains his 5D this way scenarios in two differrent ways. I will give the simple way first.

We have 3D, as the referencing of volumetric, and the minimal volumetric of Universe is finite tetra{4}hedron { integral }

Those four hedra{ planes/faces/areas/surfaces/openings { no-events aka no-vents } metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/conceptually mathematical concepts ergo Fullers 1st 4D of a 5D scenario. 

The are not manifest as occupied space, unless they have a dynamic spin motion. Spin being Fullers 5th D as the initiating ---or primary--- factor of consideration for occupied space existence.

However, since the exists 6 primary motion Fullers introduces the idea of powering, which he states is more associated with what mathematicians do.  So each of the 6 primary types of motion { powering }, are each likened to a dimension { powering }.

Motion Powering:

1} spin,

2} orbit,

3} torque { twist },

4} precession --most often at 90 degrees--- is the effect of bodies in motion on other bodies in motion,

5} expand-contract,

6} inside outing.

So Fuller begins with the metaphysical-1, 4D no-vents, and adds powers{ dimensions },

5D is 4D plus spin
6D is 4D plus spin and orbit,
7D is 4D plus spin, orbit and torque etc.

Eventually Fullers arrives at sum-total of 32 powerings{ dimensions }.

I forget if Fuller considers a particle properties ex.charge, in his narrative.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@drafterman
@zedvictor4
@Discipulus_Didicit
Micho Kakus Hyper-space book  with simple, rational, logical common sense clarity for conventional/classical hyper-dimensions

......Michio Kaku takes us on a journey from those early proponents of hyperspace such as the nineteenth century theologian Arthur Willink who proposed that God resides in a higher dimension, through Charles Hinton's notion that light could be considered as a vibration in the 4th dimension (in a 5-D universe of 4 spatial dimensions and one of time),.........

This above is explained by Micho ---and Ive explained many times at DArt and elsewhere---  and is conventional { cartesain XYZ } approach.

Cube { 12 lines-of-relationship } is the metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/conceptual basis for cartesian { XYZ } coordination of SPACE and more specifically a volumetric SPACE ergo a finite { container }.

XYZ refers to one corner { vertex } of the cube, that has three lines of relationship definning three angles at 90 degrees to each other.

Hyper-space mathematics --or at least Micho--  relabels XYZ as abc.

So spatial 3D via abc,  is premise for a conceptual volumetrically occupied space via the cubes { 90 degree coordinates } 

the 4th spatial dimension --the 'd' line } occurs at the same corner/vertex and extends INward at 45 degrees to the other three { abc } as a volumetrically diametric diagonal  ---i.e. a line that is on a  trajectory through the center of the cube toward a diametrically opposite corner/vertex--- but is short circuited by another cube inside the cube.

So basically we have 3D inside of 3D, via abc and 'd'. That is really all hyper-space is.  Dimensions curled within 3D, at ultra-micro scales of existence.

And Fuller assigns these concepts to infinity, i.e. infinity of our finite, occupied space Universe, is just the subdividing of the finite space into smaller and smaller volumetric integrals/entities.

Note:  the 4th 'd' creates three new 4 degree angles to the already exsistent, set of three, 90 degree angles.

1} ab 90,
2} ac-90,
3} bc-90,
4} ..........za-45
5} ..........zb-45,
6}...........zc-45