Author: ebuc

Total: 57
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Yep.

5 Dimensions depending upon what you choose to regard as dimension.....That's a lexicographical issue.

Otherwise 2 possibilities.... Space and Time.... No creation necessary.

Space obviously incorporates all necessary dimension.

So we have the possibilities.

All that we need now is for something to take advantage of the possibilities.

And therein lies the real conundrum.

With no infinite we can attain 0.

And sequentially we can continually repeat 0 and reinitiate the sequence.

Nonetheless it all had to start a some point.

S.F.N....Same old problem.

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Nonetheless it all had to start a some point....S.F.N....Same old problem.
Huh? Where do yo find this goop, Goober?

I had a starting point that began with my father seeding my mothers egg via spermatozoa sticking in its head and that led to inversion of the egg as three germ layers.

....................Space(><) i (><)Space..........aka Space( Time ) i ( Time )Space....................

Inversion of Gravity (  ) --at peak of positive curvature-- and Dark Energy )( ----at peak of negative curvature---  to create sine-wave /\/\/\/ reality, via two, or more, great tori, sharing a common center, overlapping  and interfering as a single quark is fairly simple rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

Two quarks = ultra-short lived meson and the four great tori OO OO as cubo-octahedral coordination

OO OO OO .= proton, neutron hadron via 6 great tori via quadra-valenced tetrahedron.

/\/\/\/ aka 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24 /\/\/\/

Alternatively we have goop from Goobers five dimensions.........huh? {  * ? * }.........

So Goober stuck his goop in ............and out from the Goobie popped 5 dimensions of goop......aka goo, goo, goo, goo, goo......eboy! we got us a convoy of goop going on here....Whoopie Goopie! tastes good on my tonque, spins me around as I hit the ground{ reality }.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Be honest.

You haven't got a clue.

It's no good whatsoever attempting to explain the finer details when the basics already have you baffled.

?-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
?-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-?
Goopie is a good name for a son.

19 days later

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
CUBE TIME 96 HOURS IN A DAY PROOF READ THIS IF YOU DARE EBUC!!!

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Your ignorance of harmonic cube is demonic.
Could have been written by ebuc.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@zedvictor4
Could have been written by ebuc.

I mean, type ebuc out backwards real quick.

Just sayin'
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
DD, was that website actually supposed to be related to something?  I think it is a waste of bandwidth.

You cant any even offer one specific comment of significant relevance to Time much less Pi-Time Absolute TIme 66.4.

Check in with Zed and his goobie son, as this appears to me to be more in line with their mental expertise.

Earth Time = 10101010101010 with cubical cherry on top! OMG the nonsense some people spew as some kind of significant relevant commentary about Time, Universe, Black holes etc.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ebuc
Mr. Cube,

You can't even offer one specific comment of significant relevance to Pi-Time Absolute TIme 66.4.

This is a proven fact.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Haha.

I never noticed.

It must be true.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
If Earth stood still, it would have mid-day, mid-night, sun-up and sun-down as 4 corners. Each rotation of earth has 4 mid-days, 4 mid-nights, 4 sun-ups and 4 sun-downs.

The sixteen (16) space times demonstrates cube proof of 4 full days simultaneously on earth within one (1) rotation.

This is time cube.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
You can't even offer one specific comment of significant relevance to Pi-Time Absolute TIme 66.4.
Other than there all true, and you cannot offer not even one rational, logical common sense statement that invalidates or adds to my presentation.

You have nothing of significance to offer much less anything that is true.
  Sincerely dude you website is off the wall of crazy aka loony.

Take a hike and come back when you and goobie actually have any shred of rational, logical common sense ---after how many years here--- that invalidates or adds to anything Ive presented. You do not because you cant invalidate or add to absolute truths and you have yet to grasp even the most simple truths presented Take a hike til you do.

Take goobie with you.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
This is time cube.

This is goobie on steroids.  Please take a hike. Sincerely dude, your mind is wasting band width and brain cells. Come back when you have even on one shred of rational, logical common sense that invalidates or adds to anything Ive presented. You dont becuase you have noting of significance to offer tho this thread. Goop and top of goobie is...........................................................a waste of our head space and yours Sad lack of integrity :--(

Oh yeah you have no idea what integrity is, do you goobie plus 1.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Cube.

Space and dimension is cube and time is.

Event and duration are regarded within the cube, because that is seemingly possibly.

What we would like to know, is why?

Any rational, logical common sense answers?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ebuc
Come back when you have even on one shred of rational, logical common sense that invalidates or adds to anything Ive presented.

Mr. Cube,

This is a proven fact.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Take a hike DD and take goobie with you.  Your wasting head space and bandwidth. Sad lack of integrity :--(
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ebuc
Try to make one specific comment of significant relevance to Pi-Time Absolute TIme 66.4.

You can't.

You still don't understand what I said regarding the 5 relationship lines between the 5 dimensions even after I clearly spelled it out for you and drew a diagram.

Hahaha
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Take a hike DD.  Your wasting head space and bandwidth. Sad lack of integrity :--(
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ebuc
Try to make one specific comment of significant relevance to Pi-Time Absolute TIme 66.4.

You can't.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc

12 days later

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
 Goobie Speaks to makind.....goobie space, goobie dimension, goobe cubes and goobie time is...is....is....is..goobie speak

what a waste of bandwidth :--(

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Goobie Speaks to Makind…..goobie space, goobie dimension, goobe cubes, and goobie time is...is....is....is..goobie speak

what a waste of bandwidth :--(
Yep....That's goobie speak all right!

Makind?

Space and Dimension is Cube and time is....How is this simple and logical statement not relative to what we actually know.....Analyse carefully and see if you can give me a simple and reasonable answer to this simple and reasonable question.

If you cannot, then from here on in I will regard you as a spammer.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Makind?
Fair enough, I misspelled mankind.  Maybe goobie cube can better grasp the concept of  humankind.

Take a hike goobie and please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense of significant relevance to the topic.

You need to go back to message #1, 2 and 3 and leave you goobie speak in elsewhere for humans like DD.  They love goobie speak concepts
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micho kakus's explanation of 4th D that most here ---goobie, DD, and Dman---   ignore since their ego is working overtime to  create false narratives.  Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity :--( is easy and lazy.

Note:  the 4th 'd' creates three new 45 degree angles to the already existent, set of three internal  90 degree radii associated angles.

1} ab 90,
2} ac-90,
3} bc-90,
4} ..........za-45
5} ..........zb-45,
6}...........zc-45

In Micho's above he leaves out,
concepts of spin,
expansion-contraction,
torque,
orbit,
precesssion,
inside-outing i.e. Micho leaves out the 6 fundamentally primary motions of any finite, occupied space entity, that Fuller considers as a transposition of dimension to the term powering that mathematicians more commonly use.

Fuller introduces us to torque ---the name of our first family dog--   in the following LINK.

WARNING: those who cannot accept truth ----goobie, DD, and Dman--   need not read that LINK or any of the many clear, and simple truths Ive presented.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Spam.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
goobie * ? * speak

142 days later

ebuc
ebuc
H,mm I wonder if that is true for an ellipse?  Ellipse is just the contraction inward { squeezing } of one diameter and the expansion { extending } of the other diameter.  Eventually this means the circle becomes a seemingly 1D line. I imagine mathematically this just means the extended diameter becomes twice as long, since the contracted diameter goes to zero { 0 }.

I dunno about clocks,  speed and time dilation but I suppose that those two could some how be applied to this above process and the resultant, linear 1D line Ive just conceptualized. I dunno. I'm small on mathematical formula and big on imagination. ;--))

1} Space need not much defining i.e. either a space is defined by a finite occupied space volume or its non-occupied and has no volume,

2} Time;

.....2a} Observed Time ex fermions, bosons, Earth humans dogs etc and is a constant dynamic that humans have quantised and/quantified,

.....2b} abstract time as a Metaphysical-1 construct associated with constructs of seconds, hours or whatever. Oh yeah

.....2c} abstract, absolute cosmic time aka Pi-Time 66.4 which is based on a constant ratio ---3.14--  of diameter to circumference.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
can u say something we can understande um