Author: David

Archived
Read-only
Total: 43
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->@Whateveryou'recallingyoursockpuppettoday

You have been banned from every site you dishonestly campaigned tirelessly to expose those who use institutions to hide behind their weaknesses, prejudices and bigotry in order to manipulate others for their own nefarious, self-centered ends...

The problem is you, not every moderated site on the web.

...and will continue to do so.
And you will continue to be banned till you wake up from your OCD fueled delusion.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
Lie:
…..wantonly ignored PMs from moderation about his multi-accounting.” and  “I tried to work with him” and: “…..but he escalated things beyond that (and continues to do so).” and: “I even repeatedly advised him that creating debates instead of forum topics would not be so frowned upon by moderation.”  and: “…..declaring you did not intend any honest discussion while spewing insults.” Absolutely none of those happened by any stretch of the imagination, did they?
I literally sent him multiple private messages which included the line: "A place the rapid topic creation would be fine, is in the debate section of the site." Always sad when someone considers objective reality to have not happened by any stretch of the imagination.
Tee_Wrex
Debates: 0
Tee_Wrex
-->
@Barney
Liar.
You sent not one single message and you refused to even acknowledge let alone answer the message that I sent you.

You can keep up this pointless, demeaning witch-hunt for as long as you like but you certainly are showing your true colours alright.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Lol. This must be that non-religious forum that has a tiny sub-forum called "beliefs and skepticism".

The idiot is talking about civility.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Willows
Do you authorize me to publicly share screenshots of the PMs?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ethang5
lol
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Barney
He won't Ragnar. He's a liar. Just his deceitful behavior here proves it.

If you posted the PM's, his obsession and compulsion would not change. He would rationalize them, and his compulsion would just keep forcing him to post.

The man has a mental issue. No amount of reason or logic will change him. He needs medication and a doctors care.
T_Recks
T_Recks
-->
@Barney
Do you authorize me to publicly share screenshots of the PMs?

Whether or not you "sent" PMs (or, in this case I think PMT would be more apt) is irrelevant since you know very well I would not be able to (and of course, did not) read them as my account/s was/were closed.
I think at best, you have jumped to conclusions and I suggest you may wish to make amends and stop this crazy, senseless witch hunt.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Barney
See?

The dolt has rationalized his  making sock puppets and spamming a "witch hunt".

A troll hunt is more like it.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
Nice one dobby.    

OCD 
Obsessive-Compulsive Dobber.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Lucky for us, you're only obsessive, not compulsive. But you should know the disease degrades. Willows was not always so deluded and compulsive.

Hopefully you're gotten a hold of yourself on the singing group fixation. That obsession was loony weird.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Willows
Your choice to ignore the messages received from moderation (prior to the ban), does not bridge the gap into them not existing as you previously insisted.

At this time, your appeal is rejected. If in 90 days you wish to appeal again, please go through the proper channels, instead of mounting continued CoC violations against yourself.

108 days later

Barney
Barney
We have a moderator shortage right now. Please hold off reports for minor things which are most often not even CoC violations. Major things should of course be reported.

In essence, if someone is acting like Varelse, report them. If they merely say something you disagree with, oh well.

The Code of Conduct can be found at: https://info.debateart.com/terms-of-service/rules