Debates: 2
warren42
This game will be open-setup. There roles will be:

Mafia
- Tracker
- 2x Goon

Town
- Modified Cop (Odd Night)
- Modified Vigilante (Even Day Submit Shot, Even Night Shot Processes)
- 9x Vanilla

Modifications:
The cop's result will be sent to a random player who can be either town or mafia-aligned. The only people who cannot receive the cop's result is the cop and the target. The recipient will be sent the result at the very beginning of the next day phase.

Example: Alex is the cop. Some time during NP1, Alex investigates Adam. This result is randomly sent to any one player except Alex or Adam, in this case Tom. At the beginning of DP2, the result will be given to Tom. Alex does not know whether Adam is innocent or guilty.

The vigilante's target will be chosen by the vigilante then the shot sent to a random player who can be either town or mafia-aligned for approval. This person can choose to allow the shot to go through, in which case the target dies, or "holster" the shot, in which case the shot does not process and the target will not die. The only person who can't be selected to approve the shot is the vigilante and the target. The vigilante MUST SUBMIT THE SHOT BEFORE THE DAY PHASE ENDS. It will then be sent to the player who needs to approve the shot at the beginning of the night phase. IF THE PLAYER DOES NOT SUBMIT A "Holster/Allow" ACTION THE DEFAULT IS TO LET THE SHOT PROCESS AND THE TARGET DIE.

Example: Sam is the vigilante. Before the end of DP2, Sam submits a shot on Alex. The shot is randomly sent to any one player except Sam or Alex, in this case it is sent to Sarah. Sarah decides to allow the shot to go through. Alex dies.

Theme:
There will be a theme in some capacity. I'll be making up stories for each player's "death" that will have no relevance to the game. You guys will all be given stereotypical Italian Mafia names (Tony, Al, Vinny, etc) but these will have no bearing on alignment or role or anything like that.

Game Mechanics:
The day will end in a majority lynch. If a majority is not reached before end of day, there will be a plurality lynch.

Example: There are seven players left. At the end of the day phase, Sam has three votes, Adam has two, James and Scott each have one. Sam will get lynched.

Players

If you have any questions about the roles, theme-ish, or mechanics, please let me know.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
/in 
warren42
warren42
Players
1. Supa

If you have any questions about the roles, theme-ish, or mechanics, please let me know.

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Example: Alex is the cop. Some time during NP1, Alex investigates Adam. This result is randomly sent to any one player except Alex or Adam, in this case Tom. At the beginning of DP2, the result will be given to Tom. Alex does not know whether Adam is innocent or guilty.
This is wierd for me to read lol. Alex and Adam are the names of my best friends growing up, and they are also twin brothers. 

Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
How would you balance this game it it had 11 people.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Bullish
Interesting question, not sure I'd run it. Would probably go to the "on hold" section of the signups
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
@drafterman
@ILikePie5
@Speedrace
@Singularity
Pinging some people that might be interested.
warren42
warren42
-->
@David
@oromagi
@Discipulus_Didicit
@WaterPhoenix
@Zaradi
Pinging some more people that might be interested

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
I'm thinking about it
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
-->
@warren42
I'm taking a break from playing after the current game. Having a hard time motivating myself to do shit and I'd rather not just keep being inactive. 
David
Debates: 91
David
-->
@warren42
Taking a break from mafia. I'm way too busy. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
/in
Lunatic
Lunatic
Going on hold with mafia honestly might be the best route. I know the current game has almost 500 post, but 2-300 of them are probably from me lol. There seems a serious lack of interest for mafia right now, I think we may have to stick to quick fires for a few weeks til interest is piqued again.

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
inn
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
/in
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Not this time, sorry.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
/out . I’m not a fan of themselves games. No offense to you personally

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
People may be tired from that slugfest of Speed's with 1,166 posts
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
I'll play a 9 or 11 player game. Otherwise I think it may be good for people on this site to take a break from mafia. There are only like 13 regulars who play in every game, people might get burnt out. Also, mafia is what I call a "friendship-destroyer" type of game, because of the deception and argumentation that goes on; this type of game heightens stress than many other types of games. After many years of playing mafia I've learned to balance taking the game seriously while not letting it affect my life outside the game. I advise anyone who plays mafia to not take anything in-game personally, don't take toxicity outside the game, and don't hold grudges.

I'm /in for a game that starts after valentines day.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Actually /in as emergency backup only

Likely won't have time to do much, use me only as a last resort.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
I’ll pass. I’m way too inactive nowadays. Mostly due to Mario Maker, and as of late, Pokemon Shield and Madden 20.
warren42
warren42
I'm gonna put this game on hold.