Nutcases and Being More Specific

Author: mustardness

Total: 3
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
My apologies { I'm sorry } to those who truly believe are a degree of "nutcase" here at DArt.  Obviously their not total nutcases because they know how to use a computer and communicate their thoughts irrespective of how irrational illogical and lack of common sense they may repeatedly over and over state them.  Sorry.

My apologies { I'm sorry } also to those who I think should stick the bible where the sun does not shine.  I will  try to more specific in the future and say stick the bible in the toilet or closet or under they in nearest swamp. Sorry and thank you for any foregivness, compassion and tolerance you find in your hearts for Mustard { me } who obviously gets carried away with my passionat feelings. Sorry
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Do you think you are normal?
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you think you are normal?

Duhh, yeah, and especially compared to you profile picture at DDO.

Many years ago, my mother told me that, she considered herself above average.

Ive always considered my self average and normal human being.  Ex public education is normal and passed every year but did get such lows scores in 7th grade  my mother chose to have me repeat.  She also had my sister repeat 3rd grade the same year.

Is it normal/average to have siblings? Is it normal/average to be an only child?

Is normal for republican ______s to stick their noses  *v* into womens bodys with women's consent and force them to go to back alleys and backseat of a car to get and abortion?  If being that sick in the head  is what you consider normal, then I think you have mental issues.

Your a republican________e who supports some sick ideas.   Ex current vote on supreme court justice.

And the list of what I consider cruel by republicans just goes on and on.