Tacky Pelosi Acting Childish

Author: Vader

Total: 4
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
This week has been hell for Democrats

The Iowa Caucus's delaying the election results, probably rigging it to the ideal candidate they want to win. The scandal blowing up, division between candidates, and the party being a nightmare

The Democrats will lose the impeachment trial and Trump will be acquitted, making their whole fiasco extremely useless, shameful, and partisan blasphemy to try to get him out knowing they wont win elections

Now Pelosi does this blasphemy, ripping up the Speech on live television, proving herself as a tacky, uncooperative, and childish leader. Pelosi is classless and Pelosi is terrible. This is pathetic, something you would see out of a Kindergartner. But oh well, what do you expect from them. It's the Democrats. They really are hitting rock bottom. Hey Nancy, you know that paper had veterans who died, and honoring people with awards? No. Be an ass. Ok

And what do they do Supa? They become classless

Cheers Republicans, for this week will be the ultimate W

Good luck now Dems trying to get independent voters to swing toward you

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
She was salty that Trump didn’t shake her hand, that she couldn’t get Biden to win by keeping Bernie, Warren, and Klobuchar off the campaign trial, and the fact that Trump is getting acquired tomorrow. Not to mention a new Gallup poll supposedly showing highest approval ratings ever for Trump
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Vader
I didn't watch the whole thing but certainly heard about it.  What he said was a big time slam against her, basically he said she tore up all those people in the speech.  They claim she's a good strategist etc and maybe she was at one time, not to be unkind but I really think she has some dementia as does Biden.  That's the only way I can see an explanation for some of their behaviors.  It's actually a sad thing.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
I watched the whole thing. She was shuffling papers uncomfortably, talking to herself, and was clearly upset.

I thought it was a shame that so many people wouldn't stand up or clap when the president talked about things accomplished that everyone should be happy about.