The Reality Of Religion

Author: Salixes

Read-only
Total: 6
Salixes
Debates: 0
Salixes
Seated at a bar is a Catholic Priest, a liar, and a pedophile.

The bartender says: "Huh, so far you're the only one here."
ronjs
ronjs
A small percentage of Christians have been identified as paedophiles and it would certainly call into question their Christianity if they were active. 
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ronjs
A small percentage of Christians have been identified as paedophiles and it would certainly call into question their Christianity if they were active. 
I (and many others) would not question their Christianity at all.

It is Christianity that shields pedophiles.
It is Christianity that makes priests practice celibacy.
It is Christianity that is obsessed with sex and perversion.

"Roll up roll up pedophiles!  
Become a Christian today. We have plenty of cute choirboys ready to be groomed then used and abused by you. And don't worry, the innocent little buggers are sworn to secrecy and all confessionals, of course, stay within the walls of thy hallowed haunt.
For this is the Christian way."
ronjs
ronjs
-->
@Salixes
You wouldn't question their Christianity because of a lack of understanding of real Christianity.

It is certain systems (mainly Catholics) that shield paedophiles
 Catholicism demands celibacy, most others do not, it's not a biblical directive.
People are obsessed with sex and perversion whether they call themselves Christian or not.

The fact is in all walks of life there are posers who may resemble somewhat, the group they claim to be a member of
but their actions are inconsistent with what they claim to be. As i have stated i do not defend Catholicism as it is Christian in name only.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
With that BRILLIANT sin Removing machine the Catholics have. The ( CONFESSION BOTH ) 
Raping a kid can be ummmmmmm,  well easily deleted. 
( i felt bad saying that, but I'll go on ) 

I think it's 3 visits to a con both, 100ml of holy water. And a half a dozen of them Crists body flavored wafers and yeah, your good to go. 
START AGAIN....

But the ULTIMATE SIn erator , the ultimate wipe out all the bad things you've done isssssss.
Being or getting  ( BORN AGAIN ), you can eat like 5 kids then get this ( ONE TIME ONLY ) 
( BORN AGAIN )  and yeah , even Stevens, 
START AGAIN....

Good game. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I'm saving my ( BEING BORN AGAIN )