Mandatory vasectomies worldwide.

Author: Alec

Total: 101
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@dustryder
I see that being a less viable option because that completely eliminates the possibility of intercourse, while Fallopian tube removal doesn’t. Unless you castrate the men as well, they will still have a sex drive and cannot alleviate it. Castration makes reproduction impossible, obviously.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@bmdrocks21
Opting for an invasive surgery on women just so that men can have sex is very sexist you pig.

There are plenty of options to deal with a man's sex drive. For example, drugs to suppress sex drive and the extraction of sperm before castration
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@dustryder
Well targeting only men to solve this issue by mutilating their bodies is sexist, you degenerate. 

dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@bmdrocks21
Accusing me of degeneracy and sexism just because I've proposed a legitimate and completely viable solution that necessarily must favour one gender is completely offensive, you reprobate.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@dustryder
And the lack of pregnancy is much more beneficial to the woman because they have the most to gain out of this. Women carry the child, or they have to go through the process of killing it via abortion. Since this primarily benefits women, they should be the ones sacrificing something, not men, you cretin
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Alec
you dont bleive in legalized prostiituiton if you lose your sexual energy if you do it

79 days later

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
I changed my mind on this topic.  I'd rather bribe planned parenthood with contraception money so they can make better contraception and then abortions will hopefully become more rare than murder.

13 days later

DarthBalls
Debates: 1
DarthBalls
-->
@Alec
You shouldnt take away freedom.  Freedom comes with responsibility.  People should be able to take the risk of getting someone pregnant or not, we should just limit abortion and hold them more responsible when they do.

They should make care centers/ schools for kids whose parents cannot meet a certain standard of care.  Those centers should be paid for in part by parents who send their kids their, or they should have to work there.  Once they realize that irresponsibly getting pregnant means you will have to work harder and lose free time, it will incentivize people to stop having kids they cant take care of.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Alec
You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink.

The people responsible enough to have kids are the ones responsible enough to use birth control.

Making birth control more accessible won't stop people from choosing not to use it.
truthbomb
Debates: 2
truthbomb
-->
@Alec
The program seems very costly. I don't know how to come up with a number but it seems pricey. I also seem to remember hearing not all vasectomies are reversible. So it is russian roulette as to whether you would permanently shoot blanks.

We also have another fact to contend with. Abortion is unethical because it denies a chance at life to a baby. Not getting pregnant also seems like it would deny a chance at life and be equally as unethical.
Mharman
Debates: 22
Mharman
Have you ever considered that people have a right to decide what to do with their balls?