Is Homosexuality Unnatural?

Author: Salixes

Read-only
Total: 57
Salixes
Debates: 0
Salixes
. . . and therefore wrong?

Then, how about a man born of virgin birth....

who healed lepers and blind people with his hands, walked on water and turned water into wine.... 

and how all the wrong in the world happened because a rib ate an apple because a talking snake told her to?

ronjs
ronjs
-->
@Salixes
Do you engage in homosexual sex?
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ronjs
Do you engage in homosexual sex?

Not the last time I looked in the mirror.

What point are you trying to make?
If indeed you are trying to make a point.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Salixes

To those that participate in sinking themselves to the nuts into some other mans dirty shit-pipe, it is, I assume,  the most "natural" thing in the world.

I'll give it a pass.

I think it is one of gods a genetic fk ups, personally.  But then I do wonder why he sat back once he'd finished busying himself with all creation and declared that it was "all good".

" God saw all that he had made, and it was very good"..Genesis 1:31,

So everything was ok as far as god was concerned..... wasn't it?  No, hang on a minute, sorry , I jumped the gun there didn't I ? God also declared something about the `man that he had created lying with another man like he would a woman` being taboo. I take this to mean homosexuality is simply not on and a big no go.

I am sure now that the theist will jump to defend their god and this blinding contradiction, by telling us all that, (1) we do not understand the scriptures, (2) it was an authors mistake, (3) it was a mistranslated (4) and a multitude of other reasons and excuses as to why god created a man that  was only sexually attracted to someone of the same sex. I mean, didn't god utter those immortal words in Genesis:

As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.” ?????????????????????

But I do wonder if homosexuals ever ask themselves this very question. Or do they consider themselves to be genetically fkd up?

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
...why god created a man that  was only sexually attracted to someone of the same sex.
When did God do that? Was it before He declared everything as good?

I am sure now that the theist will jump to defend their god and this blinding contradiction...
Another "blinding" contradiction. You're like the boy who cried contradiction. When God declared everything was good, were there any homosexuals around?

So where then is the contradiction you're sure that theist will jump to defend their god from? You've farted yet another fake contradiction haven't you goober?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
...why god created a man that  was only sexually attracted to someone of the same sex.
When did God do that? Was it before He declared everything as good?

Not the point you silly little man. Everything is gods creation according to you. You cannot bend around this massive fk up by your god  can you. 

I am sure now that the theist will jump to defend their god and this blinding contradiction...
Another "blinding" contradiction. ......So where then is the contradiction

It is. I mean, how is it that we man is supposed to " be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it", when there are those that simply cannot because of the genetic fk up created by non other than your god.

Keep trying princess. The contradiction is as clear as day. This was a complete and utter balls up by your god. And then instead of  making a correction to the  genetic makeup of these males, he simply told them they couldn't have sex with other men like they should do with women or they will be killed. your god , JUST LIKE YOU cannot admit when he has fk up, so gods default is to blame someone else - the man - and punish him for it.

ronjs
ronjs
-->
@Salixes
If you don't engage in homosexual sex, why not if it's normal and natural?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Not the point you silly little man.
You made the point and called it a contradiction. Are yo confused?

Everything is gods creation according to you.
When did I say that? Are you lying again? God did not create your loony thread.

I mean, how is it that we man is supposed to " be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it", when there are those that simply cannot because of....
Now watch the genius. He either means that homosexuals are geneticly fkd up, or that homosexuals cannot have children.

...the genetic fk up created by non other than your god.
Lol! He went with homosexuals being genetic freaks.

So let me get this straight. The contradiction is that God told man to be fruitful and multiply and homosexuals cannot (because of god, and not their own volition), so that is contradictory?

Too funny.

Well Sal. Stephen's answer to your thread's question is certainly "Yes". You won't like that he calls homosexuals genetic freaks, but you will love that he blames god for it anyway.

Stephen, I think I can let your silliness be. There is little I can do to make you look more ignorant.

Notice you atheist lemmings, that Stephen is an atheist calling homosexuals - genetic fk ups.

Maybe they need gene therapy genius! Lol.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Salixes
So what if it's unnatural?  Your computer is unnatural.  Yet God (if he exists) gave us earth's resources and hopefully wants us to urbanize and develop it.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
You made the point and called it a contradiction. Are yo confused?

Are you one of those Americans who just cannot grasp even basic English?.

I am English and I made a point of highlighting the contradictions. AND FFS learn some basic English. And get used to it, your god made many fk ups during his creation period..

(1) If man is supposed to "be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it" how can this happen for those who are genetically fkd by the carelessness of your god, the creator of all things. (2) Why create such a human who is genetically fkd that he doesn't find the opposite sex sexually attractive so wouldn't be able to ""be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it".

Your clutching at straws princess. Homosexuals cannot reproduce among themselves BECAUSE GOD CREATED THEM WITH A GENETIC DISORDER,  And then had the fkn bollocks to blame the Homosexual  and ordered he be killed if he rams his rod into the shit-pipe of another male.

Leviticus 20:13 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

It was a failure on your gods part. never mind eh , because it doesn't seem to bother the homosexuals at all does it.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Alec

So what if it's unnatural? 

Is it unnatural? And keep in mind that it is a capital crime according to  Christians and their god. It is more baggage that the silly simple minded Christians of the time took on when they adopted this vile god and all his fkn dictates, without understanding  this religion and the culture of the age. 
It is still a crime to practice  homosexuality in over 70 Christian countries and this is because the god that Christians adopted says it is an "abomination" and the penalty is "death". Just as barbaric as the god of the Quran , then. 

13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.......

......but he loves you.

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Stephen
I hope God doesn't exist, but in reality, I'm not sure.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Alec
You didn't answer my question Alec.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Salixes
. . . and therefore wrong?

Then, how about a man born of virgin birth....

who healed lepers and blind people with his hands, walked on water and turned water into wine.... 

and how all the wrong in the world happened because a rib ate an apple because a talking snake told her to?

False equivalence: you're comparing the unnatural, which you implicitly suggest homosexuality is, and that which many atheists refer to as "supernatural." You are arguing against straw men.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Hey Gomer, I know homosexuals who have fathered and birthed children. Homosexuals are not genetically different from heterosexuals, and are not genetically fkd up. You are just ignorant and illiterate.

God made nothing bad. It is us who take the good God created and change them into bad things.

Leviticus 20:13 does not specify homosexuals. Anyone performing that sin is guilty, even heterosexuals. But your reading comprehension is poor.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Everything is natural.

Stuff and things either are or are not.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Athias
The reason for using analogies is to illustrate a point not to imply an equivalence.

So, how about you keep your hair on and actually address the topic (for once) instead of nitpicking the semantics in order to avoid addressing the topic.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
Perhaps then you may wish to address the subject directly instead of skirting around it in a jelly-kneed way by being generic.

God made nothing bad. It is us who take the good God created and change them into bad things.
What have homosexuals ever done that qualifies as changing good things into bad things?
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Alec
 ........in reality, I'm not sure.
I think you have pretty well proven that point a number of times so far.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
Perhaps then you may wish to address the subject directly instead of skirting around it in a jelly-kneed way by being generic.
I was addressing someone else sheepie.

What have homosexuals ever done that qualifies as changing good things into bad things?
I don't know. Your genius atheist pal thinks they are genetically fk'ed up. You implied they were unnatural, and if unnatural, then wrong. Perhaps you should tell us.

While you're at it, tell us too what have blacks ever done that qualifies you to be superior to them?

To me, racism is just as stupid as homophobia. But some folks are multi-talented no?
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Stephen
To those that participate in sinking themselves to the nuts into (a) man's dirty shit-pipe, it is, I assume,  the most "natural" thing in the world.
So, what if you substitute "man's" to "woman's"?

I don't have the statistics and quite frankly it's none of my business but isn't that what 80% of heterosexual men do?

Then why single out homosexuals in particular?

Why doesn't the Bible simply say "for it is abominable for anyone to go testicles deep into the fundamental orifice of anybody"?

Oh, no it doesn't, does it?

It singles out homosexuals for no other reason than out of ignorance and arrogance.

What anybody does in the privacy of their own bedroom (or bathroom or kitchen or lounge or balcony or swimming pool) is their own business and to single out one group, in particular, is nothing short of discrimination and bigotry.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
....and to single out one group, in particular, is nothing short of discrimination and bigotry.
Like how you do Christians and blacks hypocrite? Or is it OK when you do it?
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
Perhaps you may wish to consider refraining from casting completely contrived aspersions upon others.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Alec
So what if it's unnatural? 
Exactly my point.

Yet, "it is unnatural" seems to be a common excuse of theists to justify their vilification and hatred towards homosexuals.

There are many excuses for the disgusting bigotry of theists however there are only three reasons: 
Ignorance and arrogance and fear.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
NATURAL is "existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind."

WIKIPEDIA advises:

"The true extent of homosexuality in animals is not known. While studies have demonstrated homosexual behavior in a number of species, Petter Bøckman, the scientific advisor of the exhibition Against Nature? in 2007, speculated that the true extent of the phenomenon may be much larger than was then recognized: (emphasis mine)
"No species has been found in which homosexual behaviour has not been shown to exist, with the exception of species that never have sex at all, such as sea urchins and aphis. Moreover, a part of the animal kingdom is hermaphroditic, truly bisexual. For them, homosexuality is not an issue." [25]

An example of overlooking homosexual behavior is noted by Bagemihl describing mating giraffes where nine out of ten pairings occur between males:
"Every male that sniffed a female was reported as sex, while anal intercourse with orgasm between males was only "revolving around" dominance, competition or greetings."[28]
Since all animals species which have had their sexuality studied have shown at least some homosexuality, homosexuality is shown to be a resoundingly natural trait in animals.  If humans as a species refrained from homosexuality entirely, then that species would be the one exception and that exception due to human-made causes.  By definition, the absence of homosexuality in humans would be the unnatural choice.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Here's a DDO debate from 7 years ago that I won on a variation of this topic:

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Salixes

Then why single out homosexuals in particular?

That will be because you have titled your thread :

"Is Homosexuality Unnatural?" 

And the word origin: Latin homo (human being, man). Or are you asking why THE BIBLE seems to single out men only in particular?

Why doesn't the Bible simply say "for it is abominable for anyone to go testicles deep into the fundamental orifice of anybody"?

Well I don't know. I am not here to discuss what the bible doesn't say although Christians often  like to use what the bible doesn't say to defend and support  their theological arguments.  But I should imagine that this will be the distinction between alluding to Man & Mankind, which includes women.

What anybody does in the privacy of their own bedroom (or bathroom or kitchen or lounge or balcony or swimming pool) is their own business and to single out one group, in particular, is nothing short of discrimination and bigotry.

My sentiments exactly. Perhaps god didn't mind watching two women getting it on so it wasn't a crime/sin in his eyes. But we don't know do we? The bible doesn't say so, does it?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Hey Gomer, I know homosexuals who have fathered and birthed children.

So?
And I said that you are clutching at straws princess. Homosexuals cannot reproduce among themselves. 

Homosexuals are not genetically different from heterosexuals,

Ok. So are you saying that homosexuality is a conscious choice?

and are not genetically fkd up.

Ok . So are you saying that homosexuality is a conscious choice?

God made nothing bad.

And are  saying that homosexuality is a conscious choice?

It is us who take the good God created and change them into bad things.

Ok.  Are you saying that homosexuals choose to be homosexuals and that genetics has absolutely nothing to do with being homosexual?

Leviticus 20:13 does not specify homosexuals. Anyone performing that sin is guilty, even heterosexuals. But your reading comprehension is poor.

No it doesn't , stop fkn lying. YOU JUST CANNOT HELP YOURSELF CAN YOU!!!! 

13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

AND AGAIN AT 

Chapter 18 verse 22. "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

You have a serious fkn bad habit of contradicting your own fkn scripture in the hope of making a point and winning an argument. Contrary for the sake of being contrary, how fkn childish.  You really are pathetically spent and empty and devoid of  reason and explanation or even  for excuses,  arn't you.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Hey Gomer, I know homosexuals who have fathered and birthed children.

So?
Then homosexuals can have children Gomer.

Homosexuals cannot reproduce among themselves. 
Sure they can. A gay man and a gay woman will have kids just the same as any hetero couple.

What you mean is two men or two women will not procreate, but that has nothing to do with homosexuality. Two heterosexual men will not reproduce either.

Homosexuals are not genetically different from heterosexuals,

Ok.
You're welcome.

So are you saying that homosexuality is a conscious choice?
No, I'm saying that homosexuals are not genetically different from heterosexuals. If you have a question, ask, don't take something I did say and change it into something else.

God made nothing bad. 

And are  saying that homosexuality is a conscious choice?
No, I'm saying that God made nothing bad. Is English a second language for you?

It is us who take the good God created and change them into bad things.

Ok.  Are you saying that homosexuals choose to be homosexuals and that genetics has absolutely nothing to do with being homosexual?
No. I'm saying that It is us who take the good God created and change them into bad things. Is that difficult to understand?

Leviticus 20:13 does not specify homosexuals. Anyone performing that sin is guilty, even heterosexuals. But your reading comprehension is poor.

No it doesn't , stop fkn lying. YOU JUST CANNOT HELP YOURSELF CAN YOU!!!! 
Calm down jasper. Here, answer this question, if a heterosexual man lies down with a male as with a woman, is he guilty of violating this law? You won't answer because you're hypocritical and dishonest, but the Gentle Readers will see your fakery.

You have a serious fkn bad habit of contradicting your own fkn scripture in the hope of making a point and winning an argument.
Maybe, at the trailer park where you come from, vulgarity gives you cred, it doesn't here. The verse says any man, lying with another man as with a woman, has committed an abomination. The sexuality does not matter. Your poor reading comprehension has tricked you again.

You really are pathetically spent and empty and devoid of  reason and explanation or even  for excuses,  arn't you.
Your low IQ is not my fault.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
Perhaps you may wish to consider refraining from casting completely contrived aspersions upon others.
I have your racist quotes, and I can cite them. Better, anyone can go and see your racism themselves.

You are a bigot and a racist. See, sites like this record your comments. On the net, your racism comes home to roost.