Democratic Debate

Author: Outplayz

Total: 24
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
Butty guys argument was pretty good. 

Yang, is passionate on drugs... tryin tho, still sell out bc he know's money is power. Hmmm about this guy. 

Kansas girl needs to try a Norco. That would enlighten her. 

Guns.... yes!!! 

Sanders... This is how much i hate you... American people? Good answer. Uni bak... distribution?  I'll debate you but yeah... nra doesn't represent my love for the 2nd amendment. 

Biden: Fck your assault weapons ban. I, I, what else? People should go to jail... corrupt people, so yea... Biden? 

Warren: So it's efficient to put the lights out... bad! Got it. I like her. Yeah, the people around you are corrupt... we know. It sucks. Bo ho for you.

right to choose...
Biden: Talking fast kinda unintelligible. Killing life... unintelligible. But seem like he don't give a f. 

Warren: ...

zoned out.

Butty... Go dude. Preach those gang bangs. 

Biden. Oh man... Period! Talking about this person, that person... who can do that. What Boomer? ... 

Sanders: Wise ass mucha fuckin g. 

Tom tom: There is something else going on!!! These repubs have some cool guns! Oh shit... take down repubs? I agree with you but you're also an idiot you dem rat?

Butty: Legalize marijuana... being called out. "These things are all linked" Hmmm. I like that. 

Warren: I'm Persian and hang out with a wide diversity of friends. Too ambitious to force that on everyone. Just realize everyone is powerful no matter their color and let people just meet... equality, the message you learned from Bernie.  

Yang: Give us some money back government... bc you are getting rich enough... agreed. Fk those robo calls... they owe me a percentage if i decide to buy from them... equality.  

Bernie: racist? Come on... he's not. Stop throwing people in jail for getting high. That's a pretty good start. Drugs are good...in moderation (coming from an addict).I like him. 

Biden:  Go to Joe Biden dot com... bc i'm unintelligible.

Bernie: Friend of mine... bc i don't attack people... bc? I don't know this race stuff, but if it's happening it sucks.. that's a society issue that can be improved by Yangs "1k extra"

Warren: "18"... i don't know. Some are smart, some are idiots. in my opinion. But 18 legal, sure, why not. These people are the future. 

Warren: Again, Biden... i forget. Warren: Seemed passionate. Problem with women with my bias. 

Tom Tom: 400 years! Racism... yeah, they're dead. Humans are idiots. Give every money bc the government is dumb. Leaders, lol. 

Yang: Low level income. They need a boost. Ubi. I agree. 

Bloomy... as a Cali kid, his commercials are ignorable, but i see them more than anyone else... Money!!! 

Warren... Does she hate billionaires? I kinda do, so you go you girl. 

The nerd women... underground bitch! Teacher yes! A humble women. Yeah, sure... very good line, but stop dropping your site. That's a no-no boomers. 

Bernie: Fck money! I have the people. Yeah, Bernie... you better be different. Bc you have me, as a chaos voter, interested. 

Butty... Changes... we need majority. Heartfelt talking point. and yeah. Plus points from me bitch.

Bernie: Environment. right. Outsourcing. 1 dollar an hour, yeah... fck that country. 

Kobby nerd women... best way to combat climate change...? don't let boomers have a say in the matter, in my opinion. 

Tom Tom... Kill ma Persian dude that thought he's a g... bc he wasn't, but honestly, from my keyboard warrior status... He was a g. How do you fight that? That's beyond you tom tom.

Nerd girl: We should all get along. 

DUBSTEP:

Yang: Just say it... people aren't money? They are and they aren't, my man. You know that. 

Butty: Economic Equality...? hmmm. Whatch you say b. 

Warren: Why only teachers? Good tho. Money into the people.

Biden... my bias... so, What? Never focused on money? Cool story bro. A lot of other people are going to school bro... anyways, everyone *3 ...

Sanders: We don't bail out out our own people. We are wage slaves... i hear you Bernie, that's why i like you. For the working class. I luv you but damn dude... you just a single human too. 

Nerd girl: Crying. Teaching about empathy. Cool. Promising fighting for people. just drop out and vote for Bernie man.. stop being a femnazi.

Tom Tom: Yo... are you talking to me? I hope he is talking about a raise. Again... bias to the wage slave argument. What are you offering you fkin billionaire btch??

MEDIA ... I CANT SAY BERNIE's NAME More THAN Zero times in support. Why? Why are they scared... that is intriguing. The old man kreepying on votes... does the working class really have it;... i digress? Show's legacy media's bias. Butty, Butty, Butty... he's vamping it, why.. fo sure gang bangs? Is he humble enough to know who's giving him that power? I don't know. Bernie, for years has been, Bernie... and i don't know, but i feel like i should support consistency... his views are perfect when you realize half of congress is other people, and ya, a right and left... interesting. Humans minds fighting for power. I hope that changes in the future bc i would like to have that battle with all of them... including Bernie. 

MEDIA... Fireball, weed, and Vayvanse today. A good cocktail btw. Still haven't talked about Bernie in depth. Again... butty and joe, so empathetic. Media trying to paint that picture. But why? I want to trust butty but media and congress liking you is not good.

MEDIA... have you ever taken a pain killer? You've taken heroin. The only difference between you and me is that you are a normie and i am an addict. I have to battle wanting to chase that beautiful dragon. 

Finally, i'm getting sober enough to not listen to this channels attempts at fictional political theater. Joe Biden??? LOL Ok, Boomers. Common teens, skip that high for a second and vote.

Unless tomorrow we get hit with a space rock... Goodnight! But if i say good morning, you owe me you fake btchs. Pay off my tolerance of your success. IDC, get the extra features (i bet a yacht is fun af but i digress)... as long as i have basic features you can have your fun. I recommend a gang bang... i think your husband will agree. Butty in iowa Lol. This is so perfect.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
I had some constructive criticism to offer but when I got to this part

Go to Joe Biden dot com... bc i'm unintelligible.

I realized I had nothing to say that was not already said.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Lol man.

I had some constructive criticism to offer but when I got to this part
Oh, come on. Bring on the criticism... that's what i love. If we are both reasonable, i bet some really good sht gets created. I believe minds evolve. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Outplayz
Oh, come on. Bring on the criticism... that's what i love. If we are both reasonable, i bet some really good sht gets created. I believe minds evolve. 

Okay. Your post is... Just words. Pretty incoherent. Unintelligible is the word you used and I am hard-pressed to disagree. Looks like something I would post on a Friday night before I started cutting back on the sauce a few months ago because, you know. Reasons. Bsh could verify this if he were still around. That guy was my personal janitor, always quick to delete posts of mine that I asked him to delete because I couldn't remember making them and/or couldn't remember why. Happened every month or two. Great guy.

That's really all I had. Like I said, nothing that wasn't already said.

On a side note will you be voting in the democratic primaries and if so for whom?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Only just now realized that this is a Friday night. What a great life lol
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
On a side note will you be voting in the democratic primaries and if so for whom?
The the first stuff you were saying... yes, i understand i may have been a tad bit too unintelligible. I was pretty messed up.. i might still be a little there =)

Who will i vote for ... the only logical choice is Bernie Sanders. He is extreme, he has stuck the same ideology for years. And i believe some of his ideological should be reality. Almost everyone else, i'm not sure if they are extreme enough. Pete is getting me interested but i think you should be sharp left against the right. The right has always been sharp right... i want to see how sharp left does. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Only just now realized that this is a Friday night. What a great life lol
Of course it's Friday night... i mentioned my joy of taking a mental trip on this night =) 

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Outplayz
Of course it's Friday night... i mentioned my joy of taking a mental trip on this night =) 

To be fair I only read about 20% of your first post.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
To be fair I only read about 20% of your post.
Thanks for readying any of it. I just did it for fun. I don't even remember where in the debate i started typing. I just remember Pete was saying some G stuff. But i don't think the country is ready for a gay president. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Plus i tuned in while it was already going. Not sure where i started typing. But if you follow it... i was writing first thoughts that came to my head listening to them in order. So the order is right, but i have no clue where i started. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Funny thing is... i took a first look at what i wrote. Lol, unintelligible at points 100%, but intelligible-ish (lol) if you know what part i was on. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz

I just remember Pete was saying some G stuff. But I don't think the country is ready for a gay president. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't know why she can't just be honest and tell the other girl... "Yo, i don't believe you" Or "You're wrong" Religion man, it throw a wrench in things. The older women seemed more prepared, the young girl turned into an apologist... just for greed. At that point she became a lie. Throw your beliefs away bc someone is an idiot. I'm tolerant, but i would have spoken my mind and left her looking confused. She's the idiot for voting for someone she had no clue about... even though he spent millions. Dumb people just exist... no judgment, but they shouldn't be front news. Well, who knows... i did watch the whole video and laugh. Money is money in their world.  
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Outplayz
Pete is getting me interested but i think you should be sharp left against the right. The right has always been sharp right... i want to see how sharp left does. 
I struggle to name one Republican president that reduced spending and bureaucracy and gave power from the federal government back to the states.

Please, enlighten me as to how you believe we have gone hard right historically and you haven't gone hard left against us(not sure if you are arguing that as well). FDR and LBJ come to mind if not.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@bmdrocks21
What doesn't make sense is this:

GOP be like:

"We want states rights to everything"

And

"We want the constitution, which takes away states rights"

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Alec
Tenth Amendment - Reserved Powers
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Smoke more plx.

Kthx

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Lmao, thanks. Don't have to respond to that nonsense now.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Greyparrot
The 2nd amendment is 1 example of where constitutional law and states rights come into conflict.  The 2nd amendment forces states like CA and NY to allow guns.  This is a violation of states rights.  But as someone who doesn't care about states rights and does care about getting policy implemented, I want to force anti gun states to allow guns because on guns, individual freedom to own guns outweighs state's rights to take them away.

Why should a piece of land have rights anyways?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Alec
Rights are for people, not government entities like states.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Alec
The fact is, states are not countries and therefore shouldn't have 100% autonomy. There are duties given to both the federal government and the state governments. The federal government has taken over roles that it was not intended to, such as regulating intrastate commerce. By supporting the constitution, conservatives are therefore against the infringement on 'state rights'. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Sham
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bmdrocks21
I struggle to name one Republican president that reduced spending and bureaucracy and gave power from the federal government back to the states.

Please, enlighten me as to how you believe we have gone hard right historically and you haven't gone hard left against us(not sure if you are arguing that as well). FDR and LBJ come to mind if not.
I have no idea. I was pretty drunk when i wrote all that so... there may be truths mixed with total idiocy (like i actually hate Pete). But, from what i observe, the right sticks to their guns a lot more than the left. The left seems to drift bw moderate centrism with a little left. It seems to me the left compromises a lot more with their ideas than the right does. That's why it's refreshing to see someone like Bernie bc he sticks to a very left position without compromise. 

I'm really a one issue guy bc i'm mostly apolitical. But Bernie hits a lot of issues i wish were reality in regards to equality (and my belief that we are wage slaves). I hate his second amen stuff, but the whole corruption thing he goes against, and that so many are against him, i like that. 
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Outplayz
Well, I think you're wrong about us always sticking to our guns, but you're probably right about Democrats not stick to their guns. That is probably why our voter turnout is so terribly low: we don't feel like anything is accomplished because our politicians don't do what they're supposed to.

Trump generally does what he said he would, which I like, but he hasn't gone as far as many would have liked. The debt continues to grow, we still have all of the same bureaucratic agencies (he did some nice deregulation, though).
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bmdrocks21

I just saw this video and i agree with him and you... the dems are messing themselves up by being everywhere in their beliefs. It's too scattered while Repubs seem to know what they want and unite behind their guy. I wonder if Bernie wins, one side will get pissy and not show up to vote and/or vote right... or if someone else gets the nomination... Bernie side won't turn up. It's a mess on the left as i see it, but only time will tell if they can get their act together.