MAD MAX 2019

Author: Mister_Man

Total: 21
Mister_Man
Debates: 0
Mister_Man
So for all my Canucks (and others who care), Maxime Bernier kicked off his party on Friday the 14th, called the People's Party of Canada.

Already with thousands of Facebook members in several provincial Facebook groups, I don't have a doubt that this will kick everyone in the ass with a surprisingly large amount of votes come the election.

He wants to cut immigration rates, apply strict citizenship tests to immigrants to ensure they assimilate and learn one of our official languages, and part ways with the globalist-backed forced multiculturalism.

He's taking away from gun restrictions and making it easier to apply for an obtain firearms licenses.

He's shrinking the government and giving it less authority over the citizens.

Everything he stands for makes sense, and it's only a matter of time until this snowballs into something concerning for both the Liberals and Conservatives.

Or I could be a complete pile of shit and have unrealistically high hopes, but hey it's gonna be a fun year.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Mister_Man
It's too late for Canada, the U.K., Germany, and Holland. The slide can be slowed, but not stopped. You can stick a fork in those 4 countries. The fat lady is singing.
Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@ethang5
I'll live in denial until I move to America due to not being able to communicate with anybody else in my city. We have until 2023 to change things. If Trudeau wins the next two years, we're done.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Mister_Man
Good luck man.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Mister_Man
It really is too late. The bill for redeveloping the infrastructure to accommodate all the refugees won't be seen for at least a decade. So you have that debt to carry for quite a while on top of whatever welfare is currently doled out. National law will also have to be deconstructed to accommodate different cultures. And I don't mean different as in Quebec culture and Montreal culture. I mean radical shifts that will require a complete restructuring of national law which defines institutionally what it means to be a Canadian. None of these refugees will ever make the sacrifices needed to become Canadian, which means that the enemy has already invaded, and you can say goodbye to whatever it currently means to be Canadian. I hope the self loathing was worth it Canada.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ethang5
Meanwhile...back in Trumpland...

Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@Greyparrot
God damn I wish the Trump administration just annexed Canada LOL

The thing is, nobody speaks English, everyone has some backwards weird culture that is oppressive toward a multitude of groups, and the liberals are asking for more of that. I don't get it. We just had a Syrian refugee murder a 13yo girl, and while people were having a vigil and protest outside the courthouse, a Muslim woman threw coffee at them.

They don't give a fuck about our culture, and neither do lefties. If a person who gives a shit about this country (like Maxime Bernier) doesn't take over soon, we're fucked, and I'm getting out of here.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Greyparrot
Even 30 thousand is indefensible. Unless we get the people who think foreigners have legal claim to our money out of our government, we will follow Holland down the drain.

Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@ethang5
That's why we're voting for Max. He seems to be the only Canadian political figure that cares about the country he lives in.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
I wonder where you frightened little girls would be if your countries had banned immigration 200yrs ago? Ooooo immigration bad, god good. Bwuahahahaha.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mister_Man
So you are on the side of the original inhabitants who want all immigrants sent back to where you came from? Good for you.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@disgusted
Hi bully. Want to put a bet on how long you last this time?

Why change your name and then do the jackas....ahem, donkey bray? Everyone can recognize your special brand of......logic.

Welcome back.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Only a moron would think that I was trying to disguise my identity, that's you thangbaby.
Remember that insults don't concern you.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@disgusted
Remember that insults don't concern you.
They don't. Especially as they are what will get you banned again.

The first person to resort to insults is usually showing he has run out of anything smart to say. Does that not define a moron?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Ban immigration poor little know nothing.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@disgusted
But keep illegal  immigration, huh genius?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted
I wonder where American Indians would be if they did NOT have an open border policy...oh yeah!
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
Perhaps overrun by ignorant, disease infested murderers?
Yep that's it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted
Build dat wall!
Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@disgusted
Did somebody say end immigration? I don't think so, looks like this is just another case of liberals literally making up problems then crying about their own made up problems.

My family immigrated to Canada in the 20's to escape the communist-backed Russian genocide of Ukrainians. They did it legally. They learned English. They paid their taxes and they assimilated to Canada's way of life. Now they're members of a great community in central Canada who all get along and live peacefully with each other and chat every time they walk by their neighbours' houses.

Is there something wrong with that? Why is it that as soon as I say that's what I want for ALL of Canada, I'm branded a racist xenophobe? Do lefties really enjoy being unable to communicate with their neighbours and clash daily with people against gay marriage and women's rights? I don't get it.

I grew up in a city where I was a minority. The majority of the population I went to school with was Chinese or East Indian, and we all got along absolutely flawlessly, as we all spoke English, had the same values and culture, and believed in the same things. Ethnicity or Nationality has nothing to do with our policies, all we care about is assimilation and respect for our country and culture.

I wouldn't move to Saudi Arabia and speak English, isolate myself, and openly practice whatever is a direct conflict with their culture, because if I had to immigrate to another country, I would respect the country that allowed me in.