Debates: 0
Salixes
A priest.
ronjs
ronjs
-->
@Salixes
So do you think all priests are pedo or only priests are pedo. When i see old, usually men, marrying or dating much younger,(but legal age ) that strikes me as a form of paedophilia. The only difference is that it involves adult (some barely) and, presumably consenting women.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ronjs
I'm sure you realize that I merely posted a blatantly exaggerated piece of dark humor to highlight the ongoing widespread problem of pedophilia in Churches. In fairness to Christianity, pedophilia is not only rampant but condoned by other religions and cultures.  
ronjs
ronjs
-->
@Salixes
The Catholic church doctrine is mostly Ant-Christian as i have said before so i do not defend them and although not all cases of paedophilia happen within Catholicism the vast majority do as indicated here

But that doesn't mean that God sanctions this kind of behaviour, no more than if i committed some atrocity
and blamed it on Salixes.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@ronjs
The Catholic church doctrine is mostly Ant-Christian as i have said before so i do not defend them and although not all cases of paedophilia happen within Catholicism the vast majority do as indicated here

But that doesn't mean that God sanctions this kind of behaviour, no more than if i committed some atrocity
and blamed it on Salixes.
Catholocism is Paganism, which is disguised as Christianity in order to pervert it. The reason pedophilia seems rampant among the Catholic ranks is that it's not an aberration. The elite are worshipers of the pagan god, Pan--the greek woodland god of pederasty--also known as the roman god, Saturn. [Note that most, if not of all these cases, involve young boys.] It's a "holy rite" for them. Catholicism stems from the Babylonian/Kemetic mysteries, where the high priests engaged in ritualistic sex with young boys. Not to mention, not only do they engage in sexual interaction with children, they engage in ritual sacrifice and blood drinking. Look up Magisterial Privilege, where every new Pope must partake in ritual sacrifice and blood drinking of children. There was a court case in Brussels in February 2013, investigating the Order of the Ninth Circle (a.k.a. Jesuit Order,) the satanic cult to which the pope really belongs, and Pope Ratzinger a.k..a. Pope Benedict XVI was forced to step down because the evidence was so damning. (It's important to note that Pope Ratzinger was the first pope in 600 years to retire.)

And it's not just the Catholic Church; it's in government; it's in the entertainment industry; it's--Luciferianism a.k.a. Paganism--the predominant religion of both the Western and Eastern hemispheres.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
I'm sure you realize that I merely posted a blatantly exaggerated piece of dark humor to highlight the ongoing widespread problem of pedophilia in Churches.
Every post you make is "exaggerated."

You are a liberal who fought tooth and nail when the catholic church was trying to decide whether homosexuals should be priests.

You were up on your sanctimonious high horse about church discrimination, and how homosexuals were normal.

Now, the same people pressuring the catholics to abandon God's way then, are the very ones castigating the church now.

Homosexuals belong in church, but not behind the pulpit. And we see today why Satan was so insistent on getting homosexuals into the clergy. He knew what would happen. Christians knew too, but because many there be that travel the wide straight road, and few there be that find the narrow, the catholics went with the many, instead of the holy, and are now reaping what they sowed.

But as always, the few that cling to Jesus remained strong. As the worldly "Christians" tried to please and appease the world, Jesus' disciples did not shake under pressure, did not compromise, and did not let spammers of "dark humor" embarrass them.

The gates of hell, represented on Dart by "dark humor", will not prevail against the church of Christ.

Col 2:8 - Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
Col 2:9 - For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
Col 2:10 - and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Col 2:11 - In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
Col 2:12 - buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
Col 2:13 - And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
Col 2:14 - having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
Col 2:15 - Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.

Oh my God Jesus is so awesome!
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
Oh my God Jesus is so awesome!

Okay, I get your point.

You can put your pants back on now.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
You sure you got it? Maybe you want the church to accept pedophiles in the name of nondiscrimination and inclusion now?

Or bestiality? We know you like sheep.

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
We know you like sheep.
Yes, especially with mint sauce.
ethang5
ethang5
-->