Narcos Mafia DP4

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 88
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Graveyard:

DP1 - Virtuoso - Tú eres Pacho Herrera. Eres un miembro del cartel de Cali y fuiste a México para negociar con los Mexicanos sobre el movimiento de la cocaína. Los asesinos del Norte Del Valle te atacaron pero les mataron aunque recibiste una bala. Por eso eres un 1x Bulletproof. Por una vez, si algúien te matara  por la noche no moririas, pero él segundo vez, vas a morir. Ganas con el Pueblo.

NP1 - Bullish - Usted se llama Judy Moncada. Después del muerte de su esposo por Pablo Escobar, decidiste a ver el fin del poder de Pablo Escobar. Decidiste a trabajar con Don Berna y el cartel del Cali pero por el fin salió Colombia por todo el tiempo y nunca podía regresar. Por eso usted es él Ascetic. Nadie puede dirigir acciones que no son letales a ti. Gana con el Pueblo.

—————————————————————————————————

DP2 - Supa - Tu eres La Quica. Estuviste arrestado por los agentes de la DEA, pero con la ayuda de Pablo Escobar dejó los Estados Unidos y regresó a Colombia. Por Pablo Escobar mataste muchas personas pero fuiste el segundo antes del fin de los sicarios que fueron capturados. Por eso eres un Hider. Cada noche puedes esconder detrás una person, pero si esta persona muriera, tu morirías también. Ganas con el Pueblo.

NP2 - Speed - Tu eres Pablo Escobar - Tienes mucha influencia en la ciudad de Medellín porque eres el líder del cártel de Medellín. Con esta posición, tienes el poder de salvar las vidas de sus sicarios o matarles. Por esa razón es él Doctor. Cade noche puedes salvar una person, no si mismo. Ganas con el Pueblo.

—————————————————————————————————

NP3 - WaterPhoenix - Usted se llama Steve Murphy - Es el gringo más famoso de Colombia. Al primer, no sabía mucho español, pero con tiempo lo aprendiste. Con su posición de la DEA, puedes trabajar con la policía local. También participaste en el muerte de Pablo Escobar. Por esa razón usted es él Cop. Cada noche, puedes investigar alguna persona y una noche puedes matar una person. Usted gana con el Pueblo.

Living Players:

1. Drafterman 
2. Lunatic 
3. DD
4. Zaradi 
5. Greyparrot 
6. Oromagi 
7. Singularity 

With 7 players, it takes 4 players to lynch. The DP will end in 72 hours on Wednesday February 8th, 2020 at 10:45 AM CST.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@drafterman
@Discipulus_Didicit
@Zaradi
Hoy es el día de ganar o morir.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
@Singularity
Viva Colombia 
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
Thank God it was water. He was on my list
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
So we ready to lynch oro now? 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Zaradi
Let's wait for GP to come on and whine about how he was blocked first.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
My name is Gilberto Rodriguez.  As the leader of the Cali cartel I know everything that happens in my city. I also follow the actions of the members of Norte del Valle and before that, the actions of Pablo Escobar in Bogata and Medellin.  For that reason I am a Tracker.  Every Night I can follow a person and learn who that person visited. Win with the People.

DP1- Supadudz (FAILED)
DP2-  Drafertman (no movement)

In DP1 POST #115 I claimed this role cryptically:  A Russian King prefers the French verb for love

TSAR+ADORE=
RASTREADOR=
spanish for TRACKER

VTL Zaradi for claiming I am scout

oromagi
oromagi
I am assuming that the other two scum are the MAILMAN who never mails anything and VIGILANTE who never kills anybody.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Scout is mafia version of tracker
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Living Players:

1. Drafterman - gp-dd-lunatic-drafter tie for scum 2 and 3
2. Lunatic - gp-dd-lunatic-drafter tie for scum 2 and 3
3. DD - gp-dd-lunatic-drafter tie for scum 2 and 3
4. Zaradi - oro vs zaradi for scum 1
5. Greyparrot - gp-dd-lunatic-drafter tie for scum 2 and 3
6. Oromagi - oro vs zaradi for scum 1
7. Singularity - town according to confirmed cop

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@oromagi
My name is Gilberto Rodriguez.  As the leader of the Cali cartel I know everything that happens in my city. I also follow the actions of the members of Norte del Valle and before that, the actions of Pablo Escobar in Bogata and Medellin.  For that reason I am a Tracker.  Every Night I can follow a person and learn who that person visited. Win with the People.

Just a c/p of your translation basically?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
not quite, i corrected four or five grammar errors and changed the tense to first person
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count

Zaradi - (1/4) Oro

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@oromagi
Okay but double check real quick, tú ganar con la gente?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@drafterman
Scout is mafia version of tracker

yeah but what are the odds that there would be a town cop and a town role cop in 12 man game.  COP and TRACKER vs scum ROLE COP makes a lot more sense than COP and ROLE COP vs SCOUT

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
con el Pueblo-  I also breadcrumbed that in DP1

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@drafterman
DP1- Supadudz (FAILED)

This quote from oro proves that either you or he are scum doesn't it?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
DP1- POST #151

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
If DD is indeed a second miller, cope is pretty under powered, role cop could balance that out. But typically role cops are scum. So... Hmmm.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@oromagi
con el Pueblo-  I also breadcrumbed that in DP1

Lol google translate used a different word for town. Spanish is confusing.

Okay well you are basically you are counter-claiming drafter and Zaradi right now.

What was your reason for choosing supa NP 1? What was your reason for choosing drafter NP 2?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
But typically role cops are scum.

People keep saying this but it is about 50/50 in my experience.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@oromagi
DP1- POST #151

I like this a lot ✓
Lunatic
Lunatic
Actually I am back to kind of town reading DD based on his claim. This isn't DEA/Pablo or Gringos vs pablo based on water's flip. If Steve Murphy is town, then so is Javier Pena. This means there are indeed two millers. Unless pie has some really really weird justification for Pena being scum. Or Javier Pena was a fake claim. Yeah maybe I shouldn't read so much into the claims, but it's kind hard not to
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
What does a tracker actually do this game for town? Look at the roles that have flipped so far. Half don't visit (or can even be targeted by a tracker a la supa and bullish) and the other half are the important PRs (doc, cop) that make good nk targets. In a double miller setup, a normal cop will be underpowered as hell, but itd allow a role cop to function in the same manner that a normal cop would, while negating much of the anti town nature of the millers. 

What does a tracker do other than sniff out what townies have roles worth killing?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Hold on something is confusing me.

oromagi
oromagi
I gotta go out for breakfast-  back in an hr or 2. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
People keep saying this but it is about 50/50 in my experience.

I don't have the research to check, and doing it would be useless since pie could have done it either way. Which way are you leaning on the zaradi/oro thing? 

We have to be careful how we vote. With 3 scum, if they are coordinated enough, they can quick hammer off of one vote. If oro is scum, all he needs is one more townie to board that wagon and this could be over. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Zaradi
What does a tracker do other than sniff out what townies have roles worth killing?

Lol you mean scout right?

That is what scouts do.

Trackers try to follow scum to the NK target thus proving they are scum.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Zaradi
What does a tracker actually do this game for town? Look at the roles that have flipped so far. Half don't visit (or can even be targeted by a tracker a la supa and bullish) and the other half are the important PRs (doc, cop) that make good nk targets. In a double miller setup, a normal cop will be underpowered as hell, but itd allow a role cop to function in the same manner that a normal cop would, while negating much of the anti town nature of the millers. 

Its not a bad argument.  I have the advantage of knowing your scum, tho.  You thought you could take advantage of my absenc
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
@oromagi
Which way are you leaning on the zaradi/oro thing? 

I am not leaning. Yet. Oro needs to give me his reasoning for choosing the targets he claims to have tergeted first, like I just asked him to.