Topic's posts

Posts in total: 34

--> @fauxlaw
interesting theory
--> @fauxlaw
Eternity is easy.

Though thinking is the human condition. 

Therefore eternity will be questioned.

Always something is just as perplexing as something from nothing.

And "Kalam" is simply blah de blah de blah god.

--> @Dr.Franklin
It isn't my theory. The Greeks had a mathematic graphic symbol representing infinity, or eternity, though the symbol, itself, violates its own concept:  ∞ - their letter, omega, although this is an implication of "the last," as opposed to 𝛂 "the first," and not necessarily infinity.
A möbius loop describes an infinite path, but its shape is finite.
--> @fauxlaw
.."eternity is to time, as,
..infinite is space........B Fuller

Metaphysical-1, cosmic principles aka physical laws, are the eternal  complement to, the eternal existence of occupied space.

There is no shred of evidence that occupied space Universe/God has a beginning { origin } in time or space. All else is foolish, fundamentalist wishful thinking whose ego  --or and/or precondition education--  avoid scientifically based, rational, logical common sense pathways of thought. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" U "niverse / " G "od contains Universe / God i.e. the latter is a subset of the former ergo the former is the most wholistic set aka most comprehensive known to humans.  Ive been waiting for 20 years now for someone to offer and more wholistic set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cosmic Trinity  and its subset of trinitys

1} spirit-1{ spirit-of-intent } aka metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept with a resultant ego{ i }, ex concepts of Space, God, Universe, Dogs, Cats, Watermelons, Toyotas, Values, Morals etc.

.....1a} absolute truth,

.....1b} relative truth,

.....1c} lies.

--------------conceptual line-of-demarcation---------------------------------------------

2} metaphysical-2, macro-infinite, non-occupied SPACE, that, embraces/surrounds the following #3,
...2a} ?
...2b} ?
...2c} ?

3} spirit-2,  as occupied SPACE Universe aka Uni-V-erse of observed Time aka reality/energy, via fermions, bosons ---and possibly a new 3rd  hybrid catagory-- or any aggregate collection thereof, ex atoms, molecules,biologics, planets, clusters of galaxies etc,

.....3a} metaphysical-3 Gravity ( ) as positive shaped geodesic curvature of occupied Space,

.....3b} metaphysical-4, Dark energy )( as negative shaped geodesic curvature of occupied Space.

meta is greek for beyond and there is four distinct kinds of meta-physical in the cosmic trinity hence the enumeration #1, 2, 3, 4.

i = ego and all metaphysical-1 is meant to be italicized

* i * = most complex bilateral consciousness

(  )(  ) = vertical bisection/cross section of a torus, which torus has postive and negative geodesically curved space.

( (  ) )  = horizontal { birds-eye-view } bisection/cross section of a torus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Observed Time aka reality is commonly associated with a sine-wave topology ex /\/\/\/\/\/ or as^v^v^v and defined by diametricallu opposed inversions { >< } from peaks of positive ( ) and negative )( geodesic curvature  of a torus (  )(  ) ergo the texticonic representation as (><)(><).

Occupied space Universe / Uni-V-erse is composed of fermions  and bosons that are each defined by two or more tori interfering with each other. The sum-total of all interfering tori is occupied space Universe aka Uni-V-erse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the above coincide with my discovery of all prime numbers ---except 2 and 3--- falling on a single line/level within a sequential numerical set as it occurs of four lines/levels ergo a quasi-2D pattern that in-of-itself defines a sine-wave topology, before it is inside-outed.

This latter above also translate to a 2D hexagonal pattern of 6 radii wherein all prime numbers ---except 2 and 3-- fall only two of the 6 radii.

Regular numerical pattern
0...............................................6............................................12.................................................18...........................
........1...............................5P.............7P..........................11P...........13...............................17P...........19P.....................
................2P...............4.............................8............10...............................14..............16.............................20..............
........................3P.............................................9.................................................15..............................................21.....

Inside-outed irregular pattern
..........1......................................5P..............7P...............................11P..............13P....................................17P............................
-
-
0...........................................................6....................................................12...............................................................................
...............................3P......................................................9..........................................................15............................................
-
-
....................2P...................4.....................................8.............10........................................14..............16...............................

The resultant sine-wave topology occurs inside the toroidal tube as the triangularly structural and systemically stable integral  set of 0, 3P, 6, 9, 12, 15 etc

Top line coincides with the quasi-great circle peak of positive ( )  curvature of torus (  )(  )

Bottom line coincides with the quasi-great circle peak of negative  )( curvature of torus (  )(  )

--> @ebuc
"niverse / " G "od contains Universe / God i.e. the latter is a subset of the former 
Subset? Only if one lists them in that order. What if the proper order is "G"od/"U"niverse? That is, after all, a proper order of the list of letters in the Roman alphabet to which the English language subscribes. Coincidence? For now?

Fibonacci pattern: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55...

See, I can do it, too. And this pattern applies the golden ratio of 1:1,618, to which subscribes a pattern used in the measurement of much of the known universe. But pattern is ill-defined, because patterns change. I have seen the visible northwestern sky, via planetarium manipulation, in which the constellation, Leo, which happens to be among the constellations on the earth-perspective zodiac [not a universal perspective, I'll remind], and therefore of some super-significance to some, who are also earthbound... I have seen this star-structure, Leo, with which we are so familiar in this era, as it will appear in 20,000 years [time, that is, of an also earthbound perspective not even shared by our closest planetary neighbors, let alone anywhere else]. In 20,000 years, son of a bitch, it no longer looks like Leo, a lion. It looks like a radio telescope. From our perspective, it does, anyway. Who knows what it will look like to people in that distant era, just on earth? Will they even know what a radio telescope is? Patterns change, my friend.

Meaning, your numbers mumbo-jumbo holds for now, but not necessarily in eternity. Which does wonders to 2D hexagons with 6 radii with prime numbers, except for 7 and 11.
I think its just assertion and a strawman till perimeters are defined. What is a cause? For example, how would you define it? Isnt it subjective?  Also it asserts an idea that isnt yet provable, although science is making great strides, but science its self is determined by mankinds understanding. I think establishing the back ground of kalam would be more benefical before actually doing a discussion through it. 
--> @fauxlaw
Subset?
You have not addressed that "subset" because you misunderstand/misinterpreted what is presented

Only if one lists them in that order. What if the proper order is "G"od/"U"niverse?
This is your first error.  Those two are equal ergo they are not and order, ergo in does not matter which of those two words are presented first as in the case of sequenctial set of numbers.

That is, after all, a proper order of the list of letters in the Roman alphabet to which the English language subscribes. Coincidence? For now?
The hierarchial set begins with
" U "niverse/" G "od wherein the italics emphasize that metapysical-1 is included. This is clear as read the set just as your read the beginning of many educational books that have 'content'. The title is Cosmic Trinity: " U "niverse/" G "od or " G "od/" U "niverse if it pleases your senses. 

The two are one in the same and I have defined them clearly if you actually read with the whole set that follows with open mind instead of an ego the blocks your ability to follow scientificaly rational, logical common sense methdology.

The Universe/God is subset #3 of the above and you have yet to grasp that much less address it directly.

Fibonacci pattern: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55...
That is subset of metaphysical-1.   You still misundertand and/or have and ego blockage to what is presented.

snip the next part as it is irrelevant to what I presented that that you have misunderstood from beginning to end and/or you ego place mental blockage in place. Closed mind.

Meaning, your numbers mumbo-jumbo holds for now, but not necessarily in eternity.
You have not found any falsehood.  So you above is you ego speaking, not following facts as Ive have presented. Come back when you find any error of fact and truth in those numbers, as presented.

Which does wonders to 2D hexagons with 6 radii with prime numbers, except for 7 and 11.
Eternal truths and facts irrespective of your ego to accept facts and truths when presented to you. Ego based blockages to truth and fact all you have to offer, in regards to what Ive presented. Please share when your ego is not creating blockages to truth and facts, as presented to you.
--> @ebuc
God i.e. the latter is a subset of the former ergo the former is the most wholistic set 
It appears it is your introduction of the term, subset. I've merely offered a different paradigm reversing the order.

does not matter which of those two words are presented 
which just proves the point of my paradigm shift.

This is clear as read the set just as your read the beginning of many educational books that have 'content'
Yes, it's clear that U & G may be interpreted in either order, as you agreed above. But if yu insist on your order, U & G, you must still know that by alphabetic sequence, even if only by that structure is the reverse is preferred.

That is subset of metaphysical-1.  
i.e. the use of a Fibonacci sequence. By whose authority is Fibonacci a subset [you like that word, don't you?] of metaphysical? Your sock puppet?

You have not found any falsehood. 
Did I say I did? I've merely demonstrated a wider scope of understanding than your metaphysical construct. "Argue for you limitations; they're yours" - Richard Bach

Please share when your ego is not creating blockages to truth and facts, as presented to you.
Is it ego to present alternatives, or is it ego to reject the possibility of alternatives?
--> @OntologicalSpider
If it is both simultaneously true that radioactive isotopes decay without a cause, and we cannot apply the law of physics to the early universe, then there is no reason to apply the facts about radioactive isotopes as being relevant to this discussion in regards to causality and the early universe. Whatever models we have of physics or causality, or lack thereof will not be relevant based on this reasoning, because they, according to you, break down. This sword cuts both ways...
This was one of the most insightful and concise points I've ever seen a poster make! It was beautiful.

+1