To All Expectant Christian Mothers

Author: Salixes

Read-only
Total: 9
Salixes
Debates: 0
Salixes
Just suppose (well you suppose there is a God, Right? ). . . . . . .
. . . . . Just suppose it is possible to not only tell the sex of an unborn fetus but also, the sexual inclination of that fetus.

Would you get an abortion if the fetus is gay?

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Salixes
I don't think they would kill the fetus over their sexuality.  I mean, post born homosexuals don't get killed in the US for being gay, so why would they do that to a fetus that they think is a human being?  Most Christians don't take their religion as seriously as the bible demands.  Otherwise, they would be eating kosher because the bible requires that and Jesus never overturned it.  Either that, or when Jesus died for our sins, it now gives Christians an excuse to sin since any sin a person could do, Jesus paid for it. 

Murderers can get away scott free if Jesus pays for their sins.  This is why as of right now, I don't like Christianity. 

God is such a flip flopper.  First, he wants you dead for being a murderer, which is understandable at first, even as someone who opposes the death penalty, but then he demands the death penalty for refusing to worship him, since he says that the punishment for sin is death and therefore someone has to die for you refusing to worship him.  Then he decides that with Jesus, he will forgive all sins, from refusing to worship him to being a murderer.

Can't God be in between these 2 extremes?  Don't punish the people who refuse to worship you, and punish the murderers and the rapists.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
So few women visit this site that the odds an actual expectant Christian mother will read and answer your question are virtually nil. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
A fetus cannot be gay.

Most people who are deceived into thinking they are gay are victims of sexual and psychological abuse. 

Because gays have a lot of spending money do to the fact that they don't have to take care of families, the gay lobby is very strong. That is why we have so much culture and politics aimed at painting this behavior in a positive and attractive light. The side effect of this is that more kids are going to indoctrinated at a young age to believe they are homosexuals.

The perverts rub their hands waiting for freah meat to walk through the club doors.

If you ask me, one of the most abominable practices that developed in recent history is advertising aimed at children. 

Why hate gay people? They are deceived, they don't know what they are doing is defiling. We live in a society that idolizes pleasure. Sex with anything feels good. If sex with anything feels good, why not do what is easy? 

All these people so quick to point the finger at Christians and accuse them of being intolerant towards gays, but who accuses gays of being intolerant towards the opposite sex?  I mean, you could easily make that accusation.

The spread of homosexuality has everything to do with the descent of society into idolatry. It is a sign of societal decadence, and if society doesn't reverse course it will eventually lead to the destruction of order and the eventual rise of totalitarianism.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Mopac
The perverts rub their hands waiting for freah meat to walk through the club doors.

If you ask me, one of the most abominable practices that developed in recent history is advertising aimed at children. 

Why hate gay people? They are deceived, they don't know what they are doing is defiling. We live in a society that idolizes pleasure. Sex with anything feels good. If sex with anything feels good, why not do what is easy? 

That is some of the most disgusting, bigoted, hate-filled piece of filth ever.

You are a disgrace to humanity and a blight on decent, civilised society .
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
...the sexual inclination of that fetus.
Do fetuses have a sexual inclination? How do you know this? Oops, sorry you don't answer questions because you're dishonest. Skip that.

And does "sexual inclination" determine and lock in life choice? Can't a person resist or control his inclination?

What about a sexual inclination for kids? Is anyone born a pedophile? Or for sheep? Are there born sheepophiles?

But here is the hilarity of the thread. The on who believes it would be moral to abort a child simply because it was inconvenient, is asking the one who thinks it is immoral to kill a baby, if she would kill a baby if that baby was gay!

The questioner would kill a baby on a whim, forget about the sexual "inclination" of the baby. Just a "I don't want a baby" is enough for him.

If killing a baby simply because you don't want it is moral, how is killing a baby because it's gay immoral?

The questions are only food for thought for you Gentle Reader. The great debater Sal doesn't answer questions.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
The questions are only food for thought for you Gentle Reader. The great debater Sal doesn't answer questions.

The questions are merely a diversion gentle reader because the preceding poster failed to (deliberately, one can safely assume) to read the opening post correctly. It said, and I quote:

"Just suppose (well you suppose there is a God, Right? )"

Now, considering that my learned friend here is well familiar with delusional concepts one would expect that he could "just suppose"  quite easily and answer the thread..
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
You could just answer questions too, but you never do.

But questions to you are always "diversions" right? While yours are pertinent.

Here's one for your dancing shoes sheepie, is it immoral for a woman to abort her baby because she believes the baby will be gay?

While sheepie dances around that question let me tell you why he can't answer.

His default position is abortion on demand, no reason needed. But he's a loony liberal who thinks any opposition to homosexuality is immoral. So a "yes" answer kills his default position, and a "no" answer kills his homosexuality political correctness. So he's stuck.

He's stuck because is philosophy is dishonest, full of contradictions and deceit. So rather than answer, he will dance.

Go make another thread Sal. I know you're feeling the urge again.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Salixes
I don't believe it is bigoted to believe that perverts exist.