God Loves His Children

Author: Salixes

Read-only
Total: 120
Salixes
Debates: 0
Salixes
Every year approximately nine million children under the age of five-years-old die.

That's about 1000 per hour and most of those children's parents will be praying right now for God to spare their lives.

Surely a God who can either do nothing to help these children or just doesn't care is either impotent or just plain, outright evil.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10,000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.

Surely a self-righteous atheist who can either do nothing to help this child or just doesn't care is either impotent or just plain, outright evil.

Which are you?

Remember now, you claim God doesn't exist and you do. If you believe God is imaginary, who do you think should help this little girl? You or someone else?

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@ethang5
What does she need the money for?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Alec
Medical operation. She has an obstruction in her intestine.

(Correction too, $200 comes to only 1,000 CEDI's.)

It seems like it isn't only God who doesn't care or is either impotent or just plain, outright evil. But we know God's excuse is that He is imaginary. What is your excuse Sal? Plain outright evil or impotency?

I mean, you exist. Right?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Salixes
Athiests would let the child die. Christians pray for it's salvation and soul in heaven
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

With you being a Christian, even though you are a "pretend" Christian, nonetheless, whereas you accept that Jesus is Yahweh God incarnate, and where you are to follow His direct words in helping others, then you should be the first in line to give $200.00 that is needed for this poor girls operation!    Do you want to call Jesus' inspired words below as LIES?  NO? I didn't think so, therefore, write the check post haste, otherwise you are just another Christian hypocrite!

"Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him." (Proverbs 14:31)

"For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land." (Deuteronomy 15:11)

Alec
Alec
-->
@ethang5
She can get that for only $200?  Wow!  In Africa most Americans get to live like millionaires.  Is that why you went there?
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10,000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.

Yep sure, I'll gladly send the money. Just message me the details and I will arrange straight away.

Sure as Hell, God won't.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Alec
What does she need the money for?
That is an insult to humanity.

While you are sitting in the back row sneering, I at least had the guts to unconditionally do something about it.

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Vader
Athiests would let the child die. Christians pray for it's salvation and soul in heaven
That is a complete contradiction, or at least an admission that you will take it for granted that the child will die.

And for your effing information, I'm an atheist and I pledged my help unreservedly and unconditionally without the sly, negative remarks.

And all you can do is nothing but wait till she dies.

Disgusting, to say the least.

Are you prepared to turn your disgusting view around and pledge some money now?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Alec
No. I came because the boss I work for sent me there. Though it was a great and happy time, I did not live like a millionaire.

But I was treated very well. Ghanaians are exceedingly friendly and helpful.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
Here is my email address.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey Dee Dee!

Are you well rested?

With you being a Christian, even though you are a "pretend" Christian
I'm the type of Christian that, unlike you, doesn't call Jesus a murderer. My "pretense" should be obvious.

you should be the first in line to give $200.00 that is needed for this poor girls operation!
In front of the "true Christian"? The pretend Christian should be in front of you, Mr. True Christian himself?

...write the check post haste, otherwise you are just another Christian hypocrite!
And you Mr. True Christian? When should the little girl expect some help from you?

Or are you exempt from having to obey the murderer?
Alec
Alec
-->
@ethang5
Though it was a great and happy time, I did not live like a millionaire.

I thought that $1 of goods could buy you a lot of stuff in a place like Africa.

But I was treated very well. Ghanaians are exceedingly friendly and helpful.
I believe you, never been outside america or anglophone Canada
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Alec
I thought that $1 of goods could buy you a lot of stuff in a place like Africa.
Africa is a continent with many countries.
Africa is bigger than both America and Canada combined.

Each country has it's own exchange rate, and each has its own economy. There are places in Africa you could be fooled into thinking was Beverly Hills. Anyway, talking about Africa as if it was a single country is not realistic.

I believe you, never been outside america or anglophone Canada
Travel would help you greatly.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Your post #13 was just another "look over here at this shiny thing" smoke screen to take the attention away from the fact that you are a CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITE!  I am used to this ruse that you continually use on this forum, and I am sure that it really gets old in the eyes of Jesus. Because of your MO on this forum alone, Jesus will sort you out upon Judgment Day for that E-Ticket ride to the depths of Hell, praise His revenge!

Now, do you remember how to write out a check to this girl's organization to help her with her woes? Yes?  If you need help, I am sure your equally hypocritical pseudo-christians can help you perform this very simple and godly act.

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER FOR ME: "I'm the type of Christian that, unlike you, doesn't call Jesus a murderer. My "pretense" should be obvious.

Oh, and what do we call our Jesus when He knew beforehand that His premeditated murder had to happen because His creation were evil, therefore He had to enact His Great Flood scenario?   Where in part, He murdered innocent babies that neither knew God or evil to begin with, as they cried out to their mothers in horror when they gasped their last breath of air before they totally drowned?  Do you have a good non sickening rational spin on this Biblical axiom yet?  This is because you have RUN AWAY from this question many times in what can only be considered that you are too embarrassed to address it!   Do you need help on this issue to try and save face again? Maybe get some help form the equally bible ignorant pseudo-christian Tradesecret?

I unfortunately, as a TRUE Christian, accepts our murdering Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate of the Old and New Testament, whereas you on the other hand, continually run away from this biblical axiom. And you want to call yourself a Christian? Surely you jest! LOL!

Ethang5, you can't help this true notion, but you are the pseudo-christian mascot of this forum, whereas congratulations are in order, praise!

NEXT?

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Salixes
That is a complete contradiction, or at least an admission that you will take it for granted that the child will die.
The thing is, if there is a cure for the disease, it is gods will for it to be given. God makes cures avalible for these deadly diseases. If there is no cure, we pray for the childs salvation in heavy or saved on the Earth for them to feel better. The Atheist will say, ahh screw it

And for your effing information, I'm an atheist and I pledged my help unreservedly and unconditionally without the sly, negative remarks.
I do too as a Christian. So what's the different?

And all you can do is nothing but wait till she dies.
The atheists are waiting, but we are praying for her to have a great life in Heaven and after life, or pray she is saved by god

Are you prepared to turn your disgusting view around and pledge some money now?
I'm 16, so I don't have money. But I do volunteer my time at local hospitals for my church to donate toys and cheer them up. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Anyone who accuses God of murder is a blasphemer, not a Christian.

Alec
Alec
-->
@ethang5
Africa is a continent with many countries.
Africa is bigger than both America and Canada combined.
Yes, but can't a dollar buy you a lot in every African country?

Your right on this.  I think I'll travel later though.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Mopac
Anyone who accuses God of murder is a blasphemer, not a Christian.
How is this for a piece of factual blasphemy then.

According to the Bible, God murdered at least 1.3 million people (and we are excluding the Great Flood here) including women and children.

Satan murdered 26 adults.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

How can I be a blasphemer by telling the truth?  Doesn't our God Jesus tell us to be truthful?  Therefore, I have put away your falsehood of not accepting the biblical axiom that our Jesus is a serial killer, period!  With a blind eye you continue to bury yourself by not understanding the truth that our Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate of the Old and New Testaments, is in fact, a serial killer!  So what? We move on.

"Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another." (Ephesians 4:25)

I am speaking the truth with you about our Jesus in this and in another thread with the same topic because we are of the same faith. It is YOU that slaps Jesus in the face by not accepting the fact that He is a serial killer as shown ad infinitum within the scriptures as Yahweh God incarnate.  

Mopac, I suggest that you get on your knees tonight with continuous prayer until the morning because of your blatant biblical ignorance regarding Jesus' true modus operandi. 

YOU ARE THE BLASPHEMER!!!

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
@Salixes
Reality cannot murder people. You are both expressing a delusional position.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

Unfortunately, you have some serious issues in understanding rational thought and simple English, whereas no matter what is brought forth in true biblical axioms, you cannot accept them.  I am sorry for your position that runs opposite of logic 101 and blatant fact.

You are excused.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I do not acknowledge you the dignity of having ground to stand on. To war against reality is foolishness, and in the end you will be put to shame if you do not repent of this wickedness.

Mopac
Mopac
Translation of OP

"I don't like the way things are, so I will create a fantasy world that conforms to my sense of aesthetics and judge reality by it."

This is how all idolaters think.

Orthodox Christianity is about accepting reality, not defying it.

Warring against reality is stupid.

Letting go and being pushed around by reality like a plastic bag in the wind isn't much different than sitting in a house as it decays all around you.

The Way is to be a co-worker with God. It isn't to fight God or perish through self neglect. That is the middle way.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

Shhhhhhhhhh, you have already shown the membership that you are totally without reason and comprehension, why dig a deeper hole?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Your words are empty.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Unfortunately, you have some serious issues in understanding rational thought and simple English,
This is surely more than a bit rich coming from someone who admits to believing in God and that Jesus is a confirmed entity.
It is a fact that you are deluded.
Do you want proof.
Just ask and ye shall receive.

ethang5
ethang5
Translation of OP
"I don't like the way things are, so I will create a fantasy world that conforms to my sense of aesthetics and judge reality by it."
That is not only a correct translation of the OP, but is a correct translation of all his posts.
ethang5
ethang5
Yes, but can't a dollar buy you a lot in every African country?
The dollar exchanges well in some African countries, but what is a lot? A dollar buys a can of sardines in Ghana. Is that a lot?

Your right on this.  I think I'll travel later though.
You'll enjoy it.