Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
and oh look, 7/10 topics are made by one person

Who could that be?
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Someone who was banned and came back with an alt account?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
no its willows who quit dart and then came back
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Dr.Franklin
He obsessive/compulsive, have pity.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
look at this forum

Yes look at it. There are  bigoted members discussing other members instead of discussing what this sub forum was created for. So while you have decided to create a whole thread dedicated  to talk about people, instead of religion,Dr.Franklin I will add my pennies worth

This is what happens when posters  do as exactly as they please regardless or the rules and moderation. Ethang 5 is a perfect example of someone  not being the slightest interested in any type of serious discussion about his god and  the scriptures of his religion.

He only ever works to get people banned once he is on the back foot and has been shown to be the total liar,  He then simply goes to work on derailing the thread to hide his embarrassment, lies and deceit by burying his lies and deceit with even more total and utter bullshite.

There is not a single thread that he joins without insulting someone with his first post if it doesn't agree with his or his demented fairy tale take on his religion.  He thinks quoting unreliable unsupported claims from the same unreliable sources is answering question. The second no one agrees with him he simply goes into insult and derailment mode. He's like the little boy who takes his ball home because he can't score a fkn goal. Home truths and facts are anathema to the cretinous and ignorant of this world and unfortunately ethang 5 falls sorrowfully into this category.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
not being the slightest interested in any type of serious discussion about his god and  the scriptures of his religion.
And yet its you who never answers questions. Hypocrite much?

There are  bigoted members discussing other members instead of discussing what this sub forum was created for.

Ethang 5 is a perfect example of someone...
He only ever works to...
he is on the back foot.
He then simply goes...
his lies and deceit...
There is not a single thread that he joins without...
his first post if it...
his demented fairy tale take on his religion...
He thinks quoting unreliable unsupported...
one agrees with him...
he simply goes into insult..
He's like the little boy...
he can't score a fkn goal...
ethang 5 falls sorrowfully into this..
What was this sub forum created for Stephen?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
get em ethang
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

Well if you are the example to go by it was created specially for you to create arguments with anyone that doesn't agree with YOU!!!!!

This particular thread, Author: Dr.Franklin, 1 day ago was, it seems,was  created solely to discuss other members of this forum and by Dr.Franklin

OR did you miss the title AND the name of the author AND  His opening post: ... of course you did, you just wanted to throw aspersions onto some else. This is how cretinous brain dead of the world like to act when trying to divert the blame from one person ( Dr.Franklin) to another, (Stephen). This isn't my thread so your question should be directed towards the guilty i.e the original poster and author.  ASK Dr.Franklin WHAT THIS SUB FORUM WAS CREATED FOR, sad sack.  

here is the OP OF THIS THREAD  by    Dr.Franklin 

Who could that be?

So what to you think THIS FKN THREAD WAS CREATED FOR on this FUCKING FORUM, POPOFF?!!!!!

And if you are going to quote me at least quote me in context and refrain from doctoring the post to disguise its full meaning and context, like so:

look at this forum Author: Dr.Franklin, 1 day ago

Who could that be?

This is what happens when posters  do as exactly as they please regardless or the rules and moderation. Ethang 5 is a perfect example of someone  not being the slightest interested in any type of serious discussion about his god and  the scriptures of his religion.

He only ever works to get people banned once he is on the back foot and has been shown to be the total liar,  He then simply goes to work on derailing the thread to hide his embarrassment, lies and deceit by burying his lies and deceit with even more total and utter bullshite.

There is not a single thread that he joins without insulting someone with his first post if it doesn't agree with his or his demented fairy tale take on his religion.  He thinks quoting unreliable unsupported claims from the same unreliable sources is answering question. The second no one agrees with him he simply goes into insult and derailment mode. He's like the little boy who takes his ball home because he can't score a fkn goal. Home truths and facts are anathema to the cretinous and ignorant of this world and unfortunately ethang 5 falls sorrowfully into this category.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
get em ethang

Yes, you keep putting the bullets and he will surely fire them.. to his own cost, not your own
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
There are  bigoted members discussing other members instead of discussing what this sub forum was created for.
You said this genius.

Well if you are the example to go by it was created specially for you to create arguments with anyone that doesn't agree with YOU!!!!!
And if you were the example to go by, what would this sub forum have been created for Stephen?

You've posted three times now, and each time has been you, a bigoted member discussing other members instead of discussing what this sub forum was created for.

Are you unaware that you're doing that?
Mopac
Mopac
This is a forum about church and religion.

Atheists who refuse to respect the subject matter have no place here.

Atheists who do respect the subject matter do.

I mean, unless no one cares if this place gets reduced to garbage.

Mopac
Mopac
The subject of whether or not God exists is a philosophical question, not a religious one.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
You said.....
You really are a boring and nauseating tit.

Yes I know what I have said , Popoff.  As does anyone who is reading here, as can your manipulating of the content and context of my post can too be clearly seen.

I didn't create this thread specifically to attack other members.  No! That would be Dr.Franklin,   So AGAIN your question should be directed towards him asking him why he decided to created a bigoted thread on this sub forum about religion simply to attack other members? you should be asking him what this sub forum was created for?  I know what it was created for , Popoff.

I also know it wasn't created for you to spew all of your bile over anyone who happens not to agree with you. You are are a poison to this forum , in my opinion.

Can I suggest that you read the first line of what I wrote VERY CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY: It is in bold and underlined so you cannot miss it although you will ignore it

At post # 5 above Stephen wrote:.

So while you have decided to create a whole thread dedicated  to talk about people, instead of religion,Dr.Franklin I will add my pennies worth

Yes! I wrote clearly about you. WELL FKN SPOTTED!!!!!! what's your fkn point. The thread was created by someone else criticizing the state of the forum in the religious sub forum. FFS you just want to skip over this point don't you.

look at this forum
Author: Dr.Franklin, 2 days ago

This was immediately followed by this:

Added: 02.14.20 08:50PM

Who could that be?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
@Dr.Franklin
I didn't create this thread specifically to attack other members.  
And yet that is exactly what you're doing.

So AGAIN your question should be directed towards him..
Why? The good doctor is not the one buttaching about abuse of the forum while abusing the forum. You are.

I know what it was created for , Popoff.
Really? Because you said it was not for talking about other members, but that's all you've done here. Hypocrite much?

Yes! I wrote clearly about you.
Lol, right after you smarmily said only idiots write about other members. You keep writing about me, OK Stevie?

You are are a poison to this forum , in my opinion.
There are  bigoted members again discussing other members instead of discussing what this sub forum was created for. Some people just don't know what the forum is for.

The Doc and I will keep focusing on the sites problems. You know, the serious issues. You go on being a hypocrite.
----------------------------
Hey Doc, it's probably worse than 7/10 now.

And what happened to your avatar?
Stephen
Stephen
I didn't create this thread specifically to attack other members.  
And yet that is exactly what you're doing.

Well isn't that what this thread was created to do?

And you too weighed in with your own bile against a member too. But you like to forget that don't you, you boring nauseating  trollop!  Here this is what you wrote:

Added: 02.15.20 05:55AM  

He obsessive/compulsive, have pity.

If you have a fkn problem sunshine, take it up with the threads author reminding him that this is not a FORUM to attack members who disagree with YOU or him but was intended for religious discussion, something that YOU, and now it seems, Dr.Franklin  are totally incapable of doing.  

I remind you yet again:

At post # 5 above Stephen wrote:.

So while you have decided to create a whole thread dedicated  to talk about people, instead of religion,Dr.Franklin I will add my pennies worth

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ethang5
I deleted my avatar, I will probably get another one

The spam is out of control
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Well isn't that what this thread was created to do?
If it was, what are you buttaching about?

And you too weighed in with your own bile against a member too. 
But I'm not buttaching about idiots using the forum to insult others. You are.

but was intended for religious discussion, something that YOU, and now it seems,  Dr.Franklin  are totally incapable of doing.
If you're capable of doing it, why aren't you doing it? Hmmm?

I'll send you a quarter. Use it to buy a clue. 
Mopac
Mopac
I'd like to reiterate my opinion that atheists who do not respect the subject matter of this forum only serve to lower the level of discourse and reduce this forum to garbage.

The question of whether or not God exists is a philosophical question, not a religious one. If your only intent is to challenge the existence of God, the philosophy forum is more suited to your mission.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

YOUR CROSS THREADED QUOTE POST # 6:

Ethang 5 is a perfect example of someone...
He only ever works to...
he is on the back foot.
He then simply goes...
his lies and deceit...
There is not a single thread that he joins without...
his first post if it...
his demented fairy tale take on his religion...
He thinks quoting unreliable unsupported...
one agrees with him...
he simply goes into insult..
He's like the little boy...
he can't score a fkn goal...
ethang 5 falls sorrowfully into this..

Oh, oh, when I did this, I was banned and Jesus was upset!  Ethang5, therefore, for this forum to not show bipartisanism, you will take another vacation ban where you and Satan can catch up on your rewriting Jesus' TRUE words, sorry! :(

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
glad your back
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Mopac
I'd like to reiterate my opinion that atheists who do not respect the subject matter of this forum only serve to lower the level of discourse and reduce this forum to garbage.

I can't speak for other atheists since I haven't been here that long but I challenge you to quote one piece of "garbage" that I wrote.
I'll save your time on that one because there is not one piece of garbage that has come from my direction.

In fact I have raised the level of discourse quite considerably since I came here.

If you are in fact just making up your assertion just because you disagree with the discourse, it's just stiff cheeses for you because you are going to get an awful lot of it in the future.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Salixes
Do you take the subject matter seriously?

If not, the only thing that you do by mocking what you don't understand is perpetuate ignorance and superstition.

Besides that, you are joining in with those who are responsible for the genocide of dozens of millions of innocent Orthodox Christians that were killed in the last century by atheists.

Much in the same way you mock us, they so did. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Oh, oh, when I did this, I was banned and Jesus was upset!
Lol!!

Jesus wasn't upset.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

In prayer with Jesus nightly, He is always upset when you return subsequent to you being banned at DEBATEART Religion forum! You, and many others is why I am at this forum, because Jesus sent me here to address the pseudo-christians like you spewing forth your outright Devil Speak in Satan's name!  

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
In prayer with Jesus nightly,...
Uh huh. Did you record His voice like I asked you to?

I believe Jesus talks to you, but there are some folks here who think you're loony. Record Jesus talking to you, and let's put these doubters to shame! What do you say Dee Dee?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

ethang5,

First thing, you need a new writer! Your recent posts subsequent to your 2 week banning are ever so weak and mind-numbing. Obviously your "at the time writer" lost their paycheck from you because they couldn't wait two weeks to write for you again. Sad. :(

Your biblical ignorance continues with you asking me to record Jesus' conversation with me in prayer. See, this is what the TRUE Christian like myself has to deal with when trying to converse with an ignorant pseudo-christian like you.  Jesus talks to me through godly extrasensory means, like He does with anyone else. Understood? Yes? Maybe?  Therefore, the irony is the fact that in prayer, He always tells me what I want to hear!

With the truth being said above, can you at least try and be less "bible ignorant" and give us more "meat on the bone" in your future posts? The forum will appreciate this noble gesture until you can find another writer that will put up with your bible ignorance.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
First thing, you need a new writer! 
You mean I should use a template the way you do? And post the same silliness over and over like you? No thanks.

Jesus talks to me through godly  extrasensory means, like He does with anyone else. Understood? Yes? Maybe?
If its extrasensory, how do you sense it? Look up extrasensory and get back to me. Here's good advice, don't use words whose meaning you don't know.

...the irony is the fact that in prayer, He always tells me what I want to hear! 
Yeah. Psychiatrists tell me that is a common delusion. Confirmation bias is what I think they call it. But it is ironic.

...can you at least try and be less "bible ignorant" and give us more "meat on the bone" in your future posts?
I would try but I am limited by that, "don't throw your pearls to swine" admonition. And all I have are pearls. Maybe if you worked on the swine part?

The forum will appreciate....
The forum doesn't even read your loony posts Dee Dee. No one is with you in your pretend world. Come back to reality.