To All Christians

Author: Salixes

Read-only
Total: 45
Salixes
Debates: 0
Salixes
I just want you to know that there is someone who cares about you.

Not me, but there must be someone.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
You know you are posting garbage.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Mopac
That's facts
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Mopac

Yes, I will have to concede that one to you.

I do care about Christians.

In fact, every home should have one.

They look so cute with those forced smiles on their faces and that low, soft, monotonous way of speaking.

I don't care too much about all that constant looking over their shoulders though.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Salixes
You are talking nonsense.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Mopac
You are talking nonsense.
Quite right.

You understood that quite easily, now, didn't you?

Which just goes to illustrate the point that you understand nothing but nonsense.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Salixes
You are still talking nonsense.

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Mopac
You are still talking nonsense.
And still you won't say why will you?

Because you are so high and mighty up there on that cloud of yours that anything and everything you say is right and unquestionable and requires no explanation, right?
Yes, dead right.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Salixes
If I were to explain why what you are saying is nonsense, that would imply that some sense could be made of what you are saying.

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Mopac
If I were to explain why what you are saying is nonsense, that would imply that some sense could be made of what you are saying.

In other words, you have absolutely nothing at all to back up your claim. A stupid excuse does not constitute a reason, does it?

Claim dismissed.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Salixes
I am not making any claims to dismiss.

You aren't saying anything.

Mopac
Mopac
Salixes doesn't care so much he wants us to know he doesn't care.

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Mopac
You aren't saying anything.

I am making a clear, cutting remark to the effect that if Christians blatantly and arrogantly do not care for:
gays
or
abortionists
or
assisted death advocates
or 
unmarried mothers
or
unmarried couples
or
people of other faiths
or
medical practitioners
or
atheists
or
scientists
or
anybody who dares question their stupidity
or
just about anybody and everybody else who does not belong to their in crowd

......why should decent, honest, civilised society ever give a stuff for them?

Have I said something now?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Salixes
You are the one that says we don't care about these people. If that was the case, why am I here? You think I get something out of arguing with people?

Really not my idea of a good time.

No, quite the contrary, I care an awful lot about all of these people. I care enough even about you to make an attempt at having a conversation. Why would I otherwise? You seem to hate us. You don't give any impression that this will change. So what? Here I am, defying all reason and talking to you.

A fool for Christ's sake, I am.

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Mopac
You are the one that says we don't care about these people.
That's right, except that I am not the only one of the growing number of decent, moral, civilised people in modern society who are getting sick and tired of the repulsive veiled bigotry and hatred displayed by hardline religious fanatics.

I have properly backed up my claim and exposed your hatred and bigotry as prime examples.

And, you are the one who acts in denial of the fact that you are bigoted and incite hatred yet carry on with your morbid, ugly anti-social stand.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Mopac
Here I am, defying all reason and talking to you.
Lol.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Salixes
The only thing you continually demonstrate is that you are more guilty of what you accuse others of than the people you accuse.

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Mopac
The only thing you continually demonstrate is that you are more guilty of what you accuse others of than the people you accuse.
Excellent point. 
PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@Salixes
I just want you to know that there is someone who cares about you.

Not me, but there must be someone.

You are right! There is Someone!
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@Salixes

Yes, I will have to concede that one to you.

I do care about Christians.

In fact, every home should have one.

They look so cute with those forced smiles on their faces and that low, soft, monotonous way of speaking.

I don't care too much about all that constant looking over their shoulders though.

Words are a funny thing. My thoughts are that words sometimes express what we feel most deeply in our hearts. I would say from all your postings that focus on Christianity that you hold ill feelings, hurt, and anger towards Christians, sometimes disguised in a nonchalant, sometimes in a provocative manner. 
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Tradesecret
Excellent point.
I agree, because it is totally wrong.
But it was excellent in that the point was raised since I can set straight such deceptive lies.

For example, I quite rightly accused Moped of being bigoted and provided ample evidence.
I also accused Moped of being stupid and fully justified why.

There is no evidence whatsoever of bigotry from me or of being stupid.

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@PGA2.0
Words are a funny thing. My thoughts are that words sometimes express what we feel most deeply in our hearts. I would say from all your postings that focus on Christianity that you hold ill feelings, hurt, and anger towards Christians, sometimes disguised in a nonchalant, sometimes in a provocative manner. 

Let's just look at the big difference here.

Christians actively preach bigotry and hatred to minority groups. They deliberately stir up ill feelings, hurt in anger among those they attack, e.g. abortionists, gays, and assisted death advocates.

So, if you somehow get the feeling that it is me who unilaterally holds ill feelings, hurt and anger towards Christians, I say to you..... tough titties!
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
you clearly care as you lecture to us all day
Mopac
Mopac
It is expected that a nihilist be arbitrary in matters concerning truth.

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@Salixes

Let's just look at the big difference here.

Christians actively preach bigotry and hatred to minority groups. They deliberately stir up ill feelings, hurt in anger among those they attack, e.g. abortionists, gays, and assisted death advocates.
Do you recognize any bigoty in your opinions and beliefs? Do you recognize that you purposely stir up ill-feelings and center out Christians in the process?

And that brings up another matter, how do you determine right and wrong. What is your ultimate and final reference point or measure? 

So, if you somehow get the feeling that it is me who unilaterally holds ill feelings, hurt and anger towards Christians, I say to you..... tough titties!

Your words definitely display ill-feelings and go further, IMO. 
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@PGA2.0
Do you recognize any bigoty in your opinions and beliefs?
No, I don't. And if you are trying to deceptively infer such, it is telling why you don't come out and make a statement to that effect. 

Do you recognize that you purposely stir up ill-feelings and center out Christians in the process?
I recognise the fact that Christians (even if through guilt by association) have for years insulted, assaulted, offended and hurt others in society who do not share their bigoted and hate-filled views as well of course, stir up ill-feelings amongst those who are normal, decent members of society.

And you have the nerve to patronizingly try and make out that I am guilty of such?

Is exposing the blatant bigotry, vilification, and hate by Christians towards minority groups bigotry, vilification, and hate itself?

No, it isn't.

And, I will tell you something else for nothing.

Just as bad, if not worse than the inground bigotry, vilification and hate by Christians are the slimy, jelly-kneed individuals who crawl out of the woodwork to make sneering, veiled inferences and question critics of their distasteful and idiosyncratic beliefs without even having the guts to actually state anything themselves.
Because, of course, they have absolutely no valid retort whatsoever in their defense.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
The dodged questions in my posts to you are legion. You are fake Sal. That is why barely a month into your infection of the religion board, you have more zero-reply threads than any member.

And as more and more people realize that, the number of your zero-reply threads will keep growing, and this is the best part, the number of your threads with replies will keep shrinking.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
The dodged questions in my posts to you are legion. You are fake Sal. That is why barely a month into your infection of the religion board, you have more zero-reply threads than any member.
Yeah, I love statistics too. Although I must confess that my statistical analysis has progressed quite a bit further than a fixation on the figure, "zero".

For example: Out of the first 32 threads listed on the forum page, 19 are from Salixes and....let's count them....one................, yes that's right, one from Ethong.
Oh, and second on the leaderboard with 5 is some twerp by the name of Willows.
ethang5
ethang5
Out of the first 32 threads listed on the forum page, 19 are from Salixes...
Compulsion.

Your spam quickly pushes your zero-reply threads to the second page. They're languishing there.

...second on the leaderboard with 5 is some twerp by the name of Willows.
Wow. "Salixes" means willow. And you plagiarize his posts word for word. Does he know?

I must confess that my statistical analysis has progressed quite a bit further than a fixation on the figure, "zero".
Your lame threads haven't. Lol
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@Salixes
Do you recognize any bigoty in your opinions and beliefs?
No, I don't. And if you are trying to deceptively infer such, it is telling why you don't come out and make a statement to that effect. 
Well, everyone holds a bias. No one is neutral. They take one position or another. We are invested in that position. The question then is if one true to what is the case? But from what I have witnessed in your many threads, you carry a constant theme of attacking the Christian worldview. From my standpoint, you seem obsessed with tearing it apart. On the first three pages of the forum thread on "Religion," you have 39 threads, most of which deal with Christianity. How can you reply to so many posts or even how would you do so well? Out of approximately 80 threads, almost half are yours. 

Do you recognize that you purposely stir up ill-feelings and center out Christians in the process?
I recognise the fact that Christians (even if through guilt by association) have for years insulted, assaulted, offended and hurt others in society who do not share their bigoted and hate-filled views as well of course, stir up ill-feelings amongst those who are normal, decent members of society.
Christians believe God's Word as true. Unbelievers do not.

And you have the nerve to patronizingly try and make out that I am guilty of such?
I believe what the Bible teaches. I try to hold to the teaching but I understand my weaknesses just as I understand you have yours.

Is exposing the blatant bigotry, vilification, and hate by Christians towards minority groups bigotry, vilification, and hate itself?
How so? We are to speak the truth in love. Love looks out for her person's best interests. I look out for your eternally best interests, perhaps not so much your immediate ones.

A mother tells their child to be careful around a hot stove element. Perhaps the child finds out the hard way. A parent cannot always be there to shield their child. But that parent can teach the child what has the potential to hurt them. The Bible is that kind of roadmap.

No, it isn't.

And, I will tell you something else for nothing.

Just as bad, if not worse than the inground bigotry, vilification and hate by Christians are the slimy, jelly-kneed individuals who crawl out of the woodwork to make sneering, veiled inferences and question critics of their distasteful and idiosyncratic beliefs without even having the guts to actually state anything themselves.
Because, of course, they have absolutely no valid retort whatsoever in their defense.
You pidgeon hole all believers to fit your image of them. And yes, I am bold in telling you these things. I do not candy coat it.