Fellow Christans, I need your help on this demeaning matter towards our faith!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 19
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

Please write to your Congressman in the hopes of getting a law passed that will eliminate any further Satanic paintings, or pictures, showing Adam and Eve with belly buttons for the obvious reasons relative to our Creation narrative.  This is sacrilege to our 6000 year old Creation Story, as shown within the scriptures from Adam to the present day!

It is embarrassing to have these belly buttons shown on Adam and Eve under the true conditions of our Jew God only Yahweh's Creation within the bible, because our Yahweh made man from dust, and Eve from Adam's rib, therefore there should be no belly buttons whatsoever,!

Look at this blasphemous picture below of Adam and Eve having belly buttons, how sickening can you get where this image is demeaning our faith and making a laughable mockery of it!

http://api.ning.com/files/*Q5xYpzaxCIJkkF*F6ZHWLL9RiBZjscaPJcRRxXfdFrP5b63A*rWV6sNf3oj6Vd5GJI2Z0JC7w*7ZEpMUbT1QjTs6R3EoLtuKdk409zeNC0_/one_detail.jpg

Thanking you in advance.

Salixes
Debates: 0
Salixes
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Look at this blasphemous picture below of Adam and Eve having belly buttons
Now, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

You obviously take exception to the obvious connotation that Adam and Eve were born and not created.

By the same token, would it therefore be appropriate to show the genitals of the subjects since that would indicate the impending procreation of Seth?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Salixes

Salixes,

YOUR QUOTE: "You obviously take exception to the obvious connotation that Adam and Eve were born and not created."

On the contrary! A&E were created by our serial killer Yahweh God in Genesis through dirt and a rib. Therefore when Adam and Eve have belly buttons, they show them NOT created by Yahweh which is blasphemy to my faith!

Seth was procreated by their mother and father through incestual relations between Seth and his mother, where my Yahweh  wasn't smart enough to know that incest can cause severe birth defects. Of which in turn, Yahweh created to begin with because of Proverbs 16:23: Yahweh, not chance, decides what happens in human affairs; “The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the LORD.

Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Very nice OP.

I would say if TRUE CHRISTIANS should be offended by such paintings, in a manner similar to how TRUE MUSLIMS would be, is a debate worthy topic.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
The only topic/post Thomas has ever made that gave me a good laugh.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Yep.

Two stylised Northern Europeans blondes.

That is to say images created in in the likeness of the artist and their acolytes.

Hence the belly buttons also.

Also interesting how clean and tidy down below was also the preference back in the day.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Two people.
Four blood types.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Well yes.

4 possible blood types given todays understanding.

But Bro D's tongue in cheek observation is nonetheless pertinent.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Two people.
Four blood types.

You know how blood type of an offspring is determined don't you?

Adam could have been type O- and Eve type AB+. Eve would have to have a heterozygous Rh factor in this case, of course.

As a matter of fact if Eve is AB+ this makes any blood type for Adam possible with the exception of AB+ or AB-.

Obviously I am not a creationist, just pointing out that you could use a lot better argument if you tried a bit harder.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Well then you still got God umming and arrrring
He'd be all like  Should i use the O -  
Or
Or should i go with the AB+
No B+
Stuff it AB-

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
So you're saying it is possible to get four blood types from a population of two.

Good. Glad we are on the same page.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
The flaw in what you just said is that Eve was made by his rib, so she'd have to be the same bloodtype.

The key to understanding this is that blood comes from bone marrow.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Barney

Ragnar,

YOUR QUOTE: "I would say if TRUE CHRISTIANS should be offended by such paintings, in a manner similar to how TRUE MUSLIMS would be, is a debate worthy topic."

Obviously you are a TRUE Christian, and are disturbed by such a misrepresentation of our human beginnings as this artwork represents, yes? You know damn well that some Hell Bound Atheist painted Adam and Eve with belly buttons, and like zedvictor4 has pointed out, in a European appearance, notwithstanding, they are bare in the nether regions, just to show our faith as questionable and laughable! 

I feel that any debate upon this unfortunate topic would only make our Christian faith dig deeper holes, of which, would be very hard to get out of since you brought up the fact that the Muslim faith should be offended with this painting as much as Christians, therefore having to admit that their God Allah and our Jesus are one in the same and the ramifications thereof.

Why didn't you include the Hebrews as well in your comment?  It was their God Yahweh, that we eventually stole from them, that started this topic to begin with in the two Creation narratives that contradict each other.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: "The only topic/post Thomas has ever made that gave me a good laugh."

Why do you laugh at what was depicted in the painting? Don't you realize that the artist that painted this misrepresentation of Adam and Eve is making fun of our faith? Is that really something to laugh about?  Who's side are you on?!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4,

Yes, as if having belly buttons aren't embarrassing enough to Christianity in this Satanic painting in question, your notion that this couple representing Adam and Eve are of European origin, and that they are bare in the nether regions, makes it even worse.  A&E should represent a Hebrew looking descent since man was made in the image of Yahweh (Genesis 1:27), which was the Hebrew God ONLY, and of none other of the peoples upon the earth.

As if Christians don't get enough flak by accepting our faith in the 21st century, and then finding a painting like this only makes it worse.  :(

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
We don't share the same faith, Thomas. I do not recognize you.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR HYPOCRITICAL QUOTE: "We don't share the same faith, Thomas. I do not recognize you."

Huh? But, you recognized me in this thread by stating: "The only topic/post Thomas has ever made that gave me a good laugh." Therefore, you can't have it both ways, get it?  Can you spell "HYPOCRITICAL IN THE EYES OF JESUS?"  Sure you can.  (Hebrews 4:13)  :(

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
We do not share the same faith, Thomas.

Lets not confuse things by making it more complicated.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@RationalMadman
The flaw in what you just said is that Eve was made by his rib, so she'd have to be the same bloodtype.

Nah, if god magic can chance the dna from the rib enough to make it into female dna then god magic can change the bit that governs blood type.