Death Notification

Author: Swagnarok

Total: 10
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
If you're not well-established on here socially, then PM me and provide me your name and a link to your Facebook profile (I may require that you accept a Facebook friend request from me). You'll be put on a "list", and if you stop posting for a long time then I'll check out your Facebook profile to see if you're still alive. If I observe by looking at your profile that you've died, then I will notify the DART community. If you stop posting but you appear to still be alive then from time to time I'll go back and check. Because I'm just some guy on the internet doing this, it may be the case that there's some delay in between when you die and when I find out about this and notify the DDO community. Also, you can be pretty much guaranteed no matter who you are that if your death occurs more than, say, 5-10 years from now then I won't bother to check for this, much less notify anyone.
If you've made virtually zero effort to participate here in any meaningful way (for example, your total count is 10 posts) then I'll be especially likely not to follow through on my obligations here towards you. But maybe. Who knows.

All such information disclosed to me in confidence will remain confident. If the Admin has a problem with this idea then he's free to just shut it down now and delete this thread. Otherwise, think of this as insurance of sorts that should you just suddenly die this fact won't go completely unnoticed by the DART community. I say "DART" community but this extends to whatever website this general bloc of people might one day migrate to, such as perhaps back to DDO or to some third party site.
David
Debates: 91
David
Yeah no. 
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
If I die I'll let you know
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
If I "die" people should be in utter terror for the return of the madman. I would like to see a little b**** dare imitate me post-death, they simply can't. I have an aura, a form of spewing words out onto a page that literally is unique to me and people spotted my alts back in the day purely by my raw alpha aura and were like 'no noob is this alpha when they step on the site' but truth be told they are right. It takes time to ever be this alpha and I am superior to my younger self and he'd admit it and be proud to have been a stepping stone to me. I am a rugged diamond and whether I'm gone for 3 months, 1 week, 2 days, 1 second you better know deep inside you that if you ever meet another rational madman that he'll be me and be straight up ready to take on the world. I wonder if I have females with similar thought patterns and temperaments to me, I doubt it just because a huge part of becoming me was accepting that as a male my duty is to be more alpha than I should be had I been born female and that is not anti feminist it is fucking telling the truth that women support and provide fuel where males use and enjoy. This is why even the highest ranked females in anything are always struggling in how to not seem as a totally hostile tigress type or a soft little kitten type. Life is a brutal thing and women enjoy the men taking the brunt for them and getting the reward as a result of it on their behalf. That's truth and fuck this anti-feminist concept of women being built to use, enjoy and discard people like males do. Women are so much more than that and are beautiful for being so.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@RationalMadman
TL;DR
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Earth
TS:DC
Castin
Castin
-->
@Vaarka
If I die I'll let you know
What will your method of communication be.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Castin
I'll figure it out when I get there
Castin
Castin
-->
@Vaarka
I'll figure it out when I get there
Speculate.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Castin
Perhaps his soul can communicate with a psychic on earth lol.