The Answer Is Zero

Author: Salixes

Read-only
Total: 14
Salixes
Debates: 0
Salixes
How many scientific facts have ever been disproven using religion?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Nun
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
How many replies are most of your threads?

Lol!

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
How many replies are most of your threads?
But obviously not this one.

I trust that you do realise that whilst flippancy can be a useful tool in loosening the mood, this is a very serious topic.

It would be fair to say that thousands of innocent children die needlessly because their parents believed that prayer rather than medicine would cure them.

These religious die-hards shun medicine out of spite because science has completely turned their belief system upside down and exposed religion for what it is; a complete fraud.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
Your fraud and deciet has been exposed Sal. I knew an innocent child and you failed to help her. But here you are still mewling about a God you say is imaginary.

It would be fair to say that thousands of innocent children die needlessly because of people like you who do nothing to help, all the while frothing about God.

Hey idiot, if God is imaginary, then it's up to you to help. Thousands of Christians are helping.

At the very least, since your "care" for these innocent children is fake, stop being a douche and trying to discourage the people who really do care.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Salixes

Salixes,

Even though I am a TRUE Christian, I can't recall any scientific facts that have ever been disproven using religion? My fellow Christians try in vain to spin doctor away scientific fact all the time, but then the damn Hell bound Atheists defer to logic and reason, and therefore derail the Christians argument. Sad indeed, and what tests my faith all the time.  :(

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

For the umpteenth time, you quote irrelevancy instead of grasping and discussing the topic at hand.  You stand out as a RUNAWAY so much, that we can't help but show this blatant fact. Then you wonder why you are called out upon your runaway modus operandi, where I do it in the name of Jesus because He states that you are to defend the faith in Titus 1:9, and in this case, you runaway from it again.

Why do you continue to slap the face of Jesus in this manner?

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Even though I am a TRUE Christian, I can't recall any scientific facts that have ever been disproven using religion? My fellow Christians try in vain to spin doctor away scientific fact all the time, but then the damn Hell bound Atheists defer to logic and reason, and therefore derail the Christians argument. Sad indeed, and what tests my faith all the time.  :(

I respect your reply there and I think what you say highlights the difference between religious minds and scientific minds.
One is not necessarily superior to the other and both have their strengths and weaknesses.

For example, those with analytical, critical-thinking, logical minds make great doctors and rocket scientists.

Whereas those whose minds are more "conceptual" and accept face value tend to...errr, um....do work.

Actually I hear there is a great demand at present for those who are skilled at number plate stamping. :)
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
You are still the zero-reply king.

Do you know why?

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
You are still the zero-reply king.

Do you know why?
I can always tell when you like one of my hard-hitting, right between the eyes whammies.

They really get the blood a pumpin, don't they?

Number plate stamping...pretty droll eh?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
Lol. You know why. I knew you couldn't say for shame. I just like it when you dodge. Your willow leaves jiggle when you do.
ethang5
ethang5
Author: Salixes , 20 hours ago
20 hours ago
Author: Salixes , 21 hours ago
21 hours ago
21 hours ago
21 hours ago
Author: Salixes , 23 hours ago
23 hours ago

More than 5 threads in 3 hours. All still zero replies after 20 hours.

I can always tell when you like one of my hard-hitting, right between the eyes whammies.
If they were hard-hitting, you wouldn't need so many so often. That is the delusion you hide behind to save your psyche the shame of your compulsion.

I had not posted to any board in 10 months, and my threads were still getting replies.

Look, I'll make a deal with you. Keep posting as many clunkers as you like, but admit and address your compulsion.

It is a simple personality disorder. It doesn't mean you are crazy or less of a person. But it does indicate more serious underlying problems.

Spending your life spamming the same, "Are Christians Deluded?" Thread over and over is beneath even you. Do you not want to be free?
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
In the final analysis, we both know what zero reply threads mean, don't we?

It's a bit like the good ole cryptical question where the answer is implied.

And we both know that there doesn't need to be any reply for the message to sink in....good and hard. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
6 years and counting, and your message is still sinking.

And Jesus is still being praised. And you're still jealous.

And you're the zero-reply king. And you know why.

In the final analysis, we both know what zero reply threads mean, don't we?
Yes. You have an obsessive, compulsive, disorder. OCD. No one replies you, but you can't stop posting because you're compulsive.