Rolepass quickfire endgame - town wins!

Author: Lunatic

Total: 9
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Town wins! 

Wasnt expecting it to go down with the gunsmith dying dp1. It was pretty clutch last minute deal but good job to drafter for not getting hammered.

If this was a normal game mafia still probably would have won given the two following mislynches. Well played to all.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Supa was really obvious scum from day 2 imo.

Is it true that drafter and duh were were offline for some night phases? As a mod I usually have a requirement that the NP continues until all players have used their roles AND all players without roles have sent me a ping via PM OR  a certain amount of time (usually 24 hours) has passed. This avoids the all-to-common "hur hur hur ima just look at the profiles and see if they were offline hur that will narrow the scum pool without me actually playing the game hur hur" faggotry that seems to have occured in this game and has definitely occured in others.

I get that luna wanted to make it fast because quickfire but as I have stated in regards to a past game modded by supa it is the mods job to close off any potentially unfair way of breaking the game to the best of their ability.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Mikes analysis about submitting night actions was innacurate anyway, I was not proccessing sabotage role after the gunsmith died only passable abilities. Its an inherently flawed argument regardless and ahs led mislynches in the past
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
It was flawed only by chance then. Had the mechanic not died you would have still processed the sabateour yes?

More important is what we do going forward. The vast majority of games do give the mafia a guaranteed role in the form of a night kill.
Lunatic
Lunatic
More important is what we do going forward. The vast majority of games do give the mafia a guaranteed role in the form of a night kill.
I've always wanted to use a passing gun mechanism, so this was experimental. Odds of mafia getting lynched with it in the first day phase were 1/7 lol that was lucky

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Everytime I have played mafia with WP he has gotten himself lynched in D1. I had nothing I could have done besides pray. I was planning on surrendering if there was no path to victory
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Seems a worthwhile experiment to repeat sometime.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
Everytime I have played mafia with WP he has gotten himself lynched in D1.

Heh. Good times.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Vader
That was my first game supa, this time if I had hammered it would've looked sus.