XFL Week 4 Discussions + Predictions

Author: Mharman

Total: 7
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
For the third time, I am late making this thread. 

I predicted the Wildcats to beat the Guardians. I was wrong.

I predicted the BattleHawks to beat the Dragons. I was correct.

Onto tomorrow’s games.

Roughnecks @ Renegades

The XFL’s biggest rivalry (The Texas Throwdown) is debuting tomorrow. The Renegades are a decent team, but the Roughnecks are too. The Renegades one loss was a close defensive game against the BattleHawks. The Roughnecks are undefeated, but they showed signs of weakness against the Vipers. The game will be contested, but I think PJ Walker will lead his team to victory.

Defenders @ Vipers

Last week, the Defenders got shellacked by the Wildcats in a game I consider to be an upset after watching the Guardians-Wildcats game. The Vipers themselves nearly upset the Roughnecks. As cool as it would be to see the underdog Vipers finally pull off the upset, I just don’t see it happening. I just doubt the Defenders will make the same mistake of underestimating their opponent like they did against the Wildcats. I also doubt the Vipers will be mentally ready for the game after the way last week’s upset bid ended. I think the Defenders will won by a comfortable margin.
Mharman
Mharman
Current record: 11-3
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
sweat
Mharman
Mharman
Looking back, I was wrong about the Defenders. Their wins are against the Dragons and Guardians (two crappy teams), and their loss is to the Wildcats, another not-so-good team. They’re losing to the Vipers right now for Pete’s sake. They are making a strong case for lolcow of the week.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vipers got that W
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Vader
Finally. But it certainly won’t be easy from here. The other teams are improving their quarterback play (except for the Renegades - oof Landry Jones); Cardale Jones imploding was a huge contributor to the Vipers’ win.

17 days later

Mharman
Mharman
Current Record: 12-4