Ethang5, Tradesecret, et al, I am going to have to leave this forum!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 21
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

I know, what are you biblical ignorant pseudo-christian fools going to do now since you will not be questioned by the infamous Brother D in the future?! There is power in being infamous because there is power in perception, where there is power in extremes like I represent in the name of Jesus, and as exemplified when Jesus whipped the money changers in the Temple, praise!  (John 2: 13-16)

I have been told that my MO is not accepted anymore upon this forum by the moderators, and in the name of Jesus, I cannot abandon this true modus operandi, therefore it is time to move on to greener pastures in the name of Jesus' TRUE words.  Pseudo-christians, look at it this way, you will not be further embarrassed by Jesus' true words anymore by me personally, whereas I'll leave it to the remaining extremists like Stephen, Salixes, et al !

Let the final quips be posted, whereas you are safe in knowing that I will not be able to address them at your expense once again!  LOL!!!

Ethang5, it's been "fun" and I wish you well upon any medical conditions that you may have at this time.

Laterz.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Can't say I didn't warn ya Dee Dee.

Go to DDO, your pal hari is still there spamming stupidity to himself, and someone else from here may join you there shortly.
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
Who's et al lol?
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@EtrnlVw
Go ask Google.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
There we go!
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@EtrnlVw
?  
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I don't know how people can expect to act like children with no respect and maturity dealing with others and NOT get the boot. It's a shame we can't have a place where grown ups can discuss a really interesting topic.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@ethang5
hari is still there spamming stupidity

Lol and harassing the new guy. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
damm I am really going to miss ya

Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
BrotherThomas is of course welcome back any time after his one month ban expires. However, fixating on any one user in such unhealthy ways will not be tolerated. Generally, conversation should not closely resemble something I could easily automate with a script.
ethang5
ethang5
Generally, conversation should not closely resemble something I could easily automate with a script.
Willows, you listening?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@EtrnlVw
hari is still there spamming stupidity

Lol and harassing the new guy. 
The "new guy" is here, and will leave there after he realizes that hari doesn't learn.

All of a sudden too, he is calling his pal Anon a liar. Poor Anon, doesn't even register pain.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Barney
Generally, conversation should not closely resemble something I could easily automate with a script.

Idk, there are a few I can think of that this applies to which I think we both would agree do not need to be banned.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Still a red flag. ... As much as I did consider designing a debate-bot for training new members.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@EtrnlVw
I don't know how people can expect to act like children with no respect and maturity dealing with others and NOT get the boot. It's a shame we can't have a place where grown ups can discuss a really interesting topic.
Huh, as if you have the right to make such a hypocritical statement after making attacks on those who dare to make arguments that oppose your beliefs.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
...those who dare to make arguments that oppose your beliefs.
You can make arguments that oppose his  beliefs without spamming, or constant silly one-liners that are not intended to induce dialogue, or being a monotypic jerk.

Other atheists do it here everyday. You've had problems with every single site you've been on, and virtually every poster on those sites. When will you face and address your problem?

All the atheists here oppose our beliefs, yet few of them are a detriment to the board, or carry a history of vitriol and bans like scars. Grow up Sal.
ethang5
ethang5
...fixating on any one user in such unhealthy ways will not be tolerated. 
While I greatly enjoy trolls becoming obsessive about me, I really have no clue how I'm able to get them so insane.

Hari is still obsessing about me to a dead board, and a new guy here (will not be named) already seems to be developing an unhealthy crush on me. If I knew exactly what it was I do that unhinges them, I'd do it more.

I have people following me to different sites babbling about some offense or other, some of them doing so for years!

Perhaps its people already unstable, but even so, why fixate on me so irrationally?

I have a theory about why this is, but I have no proof. Apart from the people who morally equate the stalker and the stalked, it is great fun.

And since I've been online, I have never lacked an obsessed troll on my tail. As they burn out or get banned, another one just happens to pop up like magic.

But honest to God, I do not seek them out. But I must admit, as soon as I detect one, I do toss him for lolz.

Sorry mods. With power comes responsibility. I don't envy the job you have to do.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Barney

However, fixating on any one user in such unhealthy ways will not be tolerated.

Interesting. It appears after Ethnag 5's  "only 3 more to go" after Disgusted got banned that  all his wishes appear to be coming to fruition. And he obviously has one more in his sights if this quote of his from post #2 above is anything to go by.

-> @BrotherDThomas

Go to DDO, your pal hari is still there spamming stupidity to himself, and someone else from here may join you there shortly.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
The always erudite EtrnlVw said this in post #7.

I don't know how people can expect to act like children with no respect and maturity dealing with others and NOT get the boot.
It may look like magic to you homer, but knowing who is going to get sanctioned is not rocket science. It's easy.

For example, do you think there was anyone with two brain cells to rub together who didn't know disgusted was going to get banned?

...all his wishes appear to be coming to fruition.
I don't wish anyone to get banned. I want people to start to behave in a way that doesn't force the mods to ban.

If a member constantly and continuously behaves in ways detrimental to the effective functioning of the board, that member will get banned, no matter if its you or me.

As I told you, the only ones to blame for bans are the people getting banned themselves. It isn't the fault of the mods, or other members who might be  "wishing" they get banned.

That's just common sense.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
I don't wish anyone to get banned. 

Stop lying. Your own comments prove otherwise, you absolute fool!
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
I don't wish anyone to get banned. 

Stop lying.
I'm not. Both in PM and on the board, I implored disgusted, hari, Dee Dee, and Salixes to tone it down to not be banned. I've even had a few words of caution for you.

I told them how to engage all their opinions without violating the CoC. None of them listened. (Well, Salixes is trying but its still touch and go)

Your own comments prove otherwise, you absolute fool!
How? Insults don't bother me. If you give me substance in your posts, you can insult me till you're blue in the face. I NEVER block anyone.

You are confusing your hatred for me with reality. And calling me an "absolute fool" is the kind of needless insult that will get you sanctioned. It doesn't hurt me, but it can hurt you. It isn't smart.

And after the mods sanction you, you'll imply it was unfair treatment and deny your behavior was poor.

Stop focusing on me so much. You have not been appointed official Ethan police. No one cares for your running multi-thread reports about what Ethan is doing that you don't like.

The board has mods. They have proven they can ban Ethan when they think it's warranted. Focus on thread topics, you are at risk of becoming obsessed with Ethan.