Woman More Complex Than Man

Author: mustardness

Total: 47
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
Woman is more complex than man ergo woman is most complex entity of Universe, barring scenarios that involve more than one woman or woman plus man etc.

Ex a galaxy with a human in it, is o of course more complex than a galaxy with no man or woman or Earth-like planet.

This is a minimal brainer yet we find so many who attempt to argue against the obvious. Why? Ego is their problem.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
God is a woman but not due to this.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Women are far simpler than men in general, the cliche has it very backwards and I can prove it.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@RationalMadman
RaMad, your appear to b similar level of rationality and intellectual integrity as Mopac.

Or at least your thought patterns remind of them.

I.e. you have nothing of significance to state that adds to or invalidates my givens as stated.

Very common here at DArt. Waste of head space as well other kinds of space.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@mustardness
kk gonna report your reply and not insult you back. You fucking with a real G here, watch your mouth boy.

You spew some shit because you cant understand women like waaa waaa waaa waa stop bitching about it.

Women are not more complex than men, they are actually psychologically simpler, men have three layers where women have two.

This is a theory I have formed and not official psychology. Men have a layer of personality that is solely dedicated to hiding their sensitive side but women share the two sides of 'caring' and 'hostile' but lack the 'shield'. This is not the same as lying or a mask, this is an involuntary aspect to psychology only present in males as they go through puberty (and from then onward) and I have noticed consistently that women lack this 'shield' element to their persona and enjoy feeling the highs and lows that come with lacking it.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@RationalMadman
RaMad, your like Mopac except he does not cuss and rant like you.

You have nothing of rational, logical common sense that is significant to add to, or invalidate my givens as stated.

Please take a hike until you can meet the criteria Ive laid out in many threads and here above. Please oh Please take a hike.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@mustardness
Or what?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@RationalMadman

OMG, please take a hike until you can meet the criteria Ive laid out in many threads and here above.

Please oh Please take a hike. Thanks Again for your assistance in these regards

Castin
Castin
-->
@mustardness
Woman is more complex than man ergo woman is most complex entity of Universe, barring scenarios that involve more than one woman or woman plus man etc.

Ex a galaxy with a human in it, is o of course more complex than a galaxy with no man or woman or Earth-like planet.

This is a minimal brainer yet we find so many who attempt to argue against the obvious. Why? Ego is their problem.
What is your basis for this conclusion?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Castin
Are you serious? Do really believe woman is not more complex than man?

Yes or no, and then I will give the rationale for the conclusion Ive reached, since you dont have any rationale for my  conclusion.

It should be fairly obvious to most.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Are you serious? Do really believe woman is not more complex than man?
Yes.

Yes or no, and then I will give the rationale for the conclusion Ive reached, since you dont have any rationale for my  conclusion.

It should be fairly obvious to most. 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
This claim is easily debunked on the gender bell-curve where far more males reside on the outlier tails than women. Easily verifiable with male/female incarceration ratios, testing, and a general list of male/female overachievers.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
How do you think that disproves me?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
The OP's claims I meant, sorry.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Castin
Castin do you understand there are, at minimum, two definitions of complex?

1} mathematical, ex 3 is more complex 1.   One has not relationships, 3 and three relationships. 4 had 6 relationships etc with exponential growth rated.
...see this link
2} synergetic complexity i.e. something occurs that is not predicted by sum of its parts.

First I will give you a simple mathematical example of woman being more complex than man Xx vs Xy i.e. Xx has many more parts ergo many more lines-of-relationship.

These more parts and more lines-of-relationship interact in ways to make woman more complex than man. You still have no idea of ways women or more complex than men?

mustardness
mustardness
1} mathematical, ex 3 is more complex 1. 

1  has no/zip/nada lines of relationship

2 has one line-of-relationship  ___

3 has three-lines-of-relationship  /\  ergo the minimal 2D enclosed area

4 takes a quantum{?} leap to 6 lines-of-relationship  /\  /\  ergo a 3D minimal an volumetric tetrahedron 

...see this link

2} synergetic complexity i.e. something occurs that is not predicted by sum of its parts.

We see this with the above mentioned 6 lines-of-relationship /\  /\  and here is link to explain how these two triangles synergeticallly sum to four of the same size triangles as the orginal two. So 1 + 1 = 4 and 3 angles + 3 angles = 12 surface angles of the tetrahedron.

First I will give you a simple mathematical example of woman being more complex than man Xx vs Xy i.e. Xx has many more parts ergo many more lines-of-relationship.  Xx is greated numerically than Xy. Do you understand that, Castin?

These more parts, and more lines-of-relationship, interact in ways to make woman more complex than man.

You still have no idea of ways women or more complex than men?

Here is one resultant of the above. Women have womb/uterus and that alone makes them more complex than man. The list goes on.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@mustardness
Y is not just 3 X parts without the fourth, it's a totally different formation, you utterly delusional sexist.

It looks like 3<4 is simple but you dont understand what more XY allows than the XX combination as you are ignoring interaction.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@mustardness
We are originally female-looking embyros and change into male if we end up male later on in development, men are the next adapted thing, men are the more complex thing. Women find men sexy when the men are intelligent and take charge and display superiority to other beings (including the female herself). Women are not only less complex, they enjoy being it.
mustardness
mustardness

Women have womb/uterus and that alone makes them more complex than man. The list goes on. This pretty simple minimal brainer conclusions.

1  has no/zip/nada lines-of-relationship

2 has one line-of-relationship  ___

3 has three-lines-of-relationship  /\  ergo the minimal 2D enclosed area

4 takes a quantum{?} leap to 6 lines-of-relationship  /\  /\  ergo a 3D minimal an volumetric tetrahedron 

...see this link

We see this with the above mentioned 6 lines-of-relationship /\  /\  and here is link to explain how these two triangles synergeticallly sum to four of the same size triangles as the orginal two. So 1 + 1 = 4 and 3 angles + 3 angles = 12 surface angles of the tetrahedron.

First I will give you a simple mathematical example of woman being more complex than man Xx vs Xy i.e. Xx has many more parts ergo many more lines-of-relationship.  Xx is greated numerically than Xy. Do you understand that, Castin?

These more parts, and more lines-of-relationship, interact in ways to make woman more complex than man.

You still have no idea of ways women or more complex than men?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@mustardness
It is the ultimate function of the female to produce males, think about it and you will realise it's been true for millennia in human civilisation.

Women are the support, men are the supported, it's not cruel it's just true.

On the other hand to support a high ranking male requires no mercy on the men lower down so this isn't about women being inferior to males as a whole at all.
mustardness
mustardness
Irrational, illogical and lack of common sense posters need not apply. Waste of head space.

Fact/truth  #1-- Xx has is numerically more complex than Xy.

Fact/truth #2 Women have womb/uterus and men have no comparable body organ, other than a prostate gland.

Does any rational, logical common sense people believe the prostate gland is more complex than womb/uterus? Of course not

One  has no/zip/nada lines-of-relationship

Two has one line-of-relationship  ___

Three has three-lines-of-relationship  /\  ergo the minimal 2D enclosed area

At four there is a quantum{?} leap over four and five lines-of-relationship,  to 6 lines-of-relationship  /\  /\  ergo a 3D minimal an volumetric tetrahedron 

...see this link

We see this with the above mentioned 6 lines-of-relationship /\  /\  and here is link to explain how these two triangles synergeticaly sum to four of the same size triangles as the orginal two. So 1 + 1 = 4 and 3 angles + 3 angles = 12 surface angles of the tetrahedron.

Yes, numerically elephants have more cells ergo more lines-of-relationships yet they are not as synergetically complex as humans.

Woman is most complex entity of Universe, barring any scenarios that involve two or more women and or woman and man, or woman and Earth

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@mustardness
Men's complexity lies in their heads not in their cocks.
mustardness
mustardness
So why do we have irrational, illogical lack of common sense people on Earth?  Why do they repeat their errors?

Ego is the greatest danger to humanity. Denial of truth is a sign of ego running the show. Sad :--(

Irrational, illogical and lack of common sense posters need not apply. Waste of head space.

Fact/truth  #1-- Xx has is numerically more complex than Xy.

Fact/truth #2 Women have womb/uterus and men have no comparable body organ, other than a prostate gland.

Does any rational, logical common sense people believe the prostate gland is more complex than womb/uterus? Of course not

One  has no/zip/nada lines-of-relationship

Two has one line-of-relationship  ___

Three has three-lines-of-relationship  /\  ergo the minimal 2D enclosed area

At four there is a quantum{?} leap over four and five lines-of-relationship,  to 6 lines-of-relationship  /\  /\  ergo a 3D minimal an volumetric tetrahedron 

...see this link

We see this with the above mentioned 6 lines-of-relationship /\  /\  and here is link to explain how these two triangles synergeticaly sum to four of the same size triangles as the orginal two. So 1 + 1 = 4 and 3 angles + 3 angles = 12 surface angles of the tetrahedron.

Yes, numerically elephants have more cells ergo more lines-of-relationships yet they are not as synergetically complex as humans.

Woman is most complex entity of Universe, barring any scenarios that involve two or more women and or woman and man, or woman and Earth

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@RationalMadman
How old are you and which book of fables did you read that in?
mustardness
mustardness
Im old enough to do know better but not smart enough to do better.

Aesop fables from Rocky{ the squirrel } and Bullwinkle { the moose } cartoon  show.

Woman Xx ---two ovaries --bilateral

Man Xy  ----two testes---bilateral

Tetra(4)hedron 4 faces/openings

Cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron defined by four great hexagonal planes

DNA four bases

RNA four bases

Animals fore arms rear legs primary set of four motion appendages

Human animal arms and legs ergo primary set of four motion appendages

EMRadiation has four primary peaks and troughts via electric /\/ sine-wave and magnetic \/\ sine-wave

Four chambers of heart

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@mustardness
Kinda got me in the mood to watch the big bang show now.  Girls are not that complicated unless you happen to be kinda boring or want to win an argument.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Castin
In lab experiments when men and women asked a series of questions, womens brains tended to be more active in both hemi-spheres.

So the list of facts that woman is more complex than man is 4 or 5 now.

1} Xx vs Xy, numerical complexity,

2} womb/uterus vs prostate gland? numerical,

3} fetus/baby nutured and grown vs ?,

4} more active left and right hemi-spheres.

Woman is most complex entity of Universe, barring ideas of two more woman, men, Earth full of biologicals, solar system, galaxey etc.

Seems there is another one I'm overlooking.
mustardness
mustardness
Why is there the saying 'a womans ---or mother--- work is never done?

Because women work all day and night.

Women manage the family ergo are managers of time.

Man = time ergo /\/\/\/\/

Men = pushers { fuller }

Women are attractors { ex mass-attraction }.

Man as sine-wave /\/\/ pusher { time }, is a resulant of gedesic embracive (  )  woman.

Man only thinks in pushing radiative ways.

Woman thinks in two ways attractive and repulsive.

In the metaphsycial-1,  ideal/perfect,  mind/intellect,  woman and man operate at 90  { + }  degrees to each other.

Here as follows we see three sets of 90 degreeness  + + + occuring as intergral whole set identified as 6 great circles of the tetrahedron, cube and rhombic dodecahedron

12 days later

mustardness
mustardness
Women (  )(  ) manage the family ergo are managers of time {/\/\/

Man as sine-wave /\/\/ pusher/radiative { time }, is a resultant of geodesic embracing woman (  )(  ) 

Man = time ergo /\/\/\/\/

Men = pushers { fuller }

Women are attractors { ex mass-attraction }.

Man primarily thinks in pushing radiative ^v^v ways.

Woman thinks in two ways attractive and repulsive ergo positive and negative enclosure (  )(  )

In the metaphsycial-1,  ideal/perfect,  mind/intellect,  woman and man operate at 90  { + }  degrees to each other.

Here as follows we see three sets of 90 degreeness  + + + occurring as integral whole set identified as 6 great circles of the tetrahedron, cube and rhombic dodecahedron

Most, if not all pushing-OUTward phenomena of Universe are a resultant of pulling-INward phenomena.

The brain sends only one kind of signal to the muscles, and that is to contract, iINward.  The resultant is pushing of door, car, buggy, legs walking etc.

Man = pusher ergo radiative sine-wave /\/\/ with positive and negative charge, forward and OUTward.

Woman = attractor = geodesic curvature (  )(  )  positive-shaped IN and negative{ saddle -shaped } OUT curvature.

9 days later

mustardness
mustardness
Women need more sleep than men. Duhh, yeah, they multi-task between the hemi-spheres more than men ergo the need more sleep.