Oh Joe you hypocrit

Author: TheDredPriateRoberts

Total: 6
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
let's see, he called a guy fat, stupid, threatened to slap someone, then what he called that woman, claimed it was from a movie, but it wasn't, yet he jumped on the Trump said bad stuff!!!

we don't really expect the media to be consistent either but then we wonder why the country is do divided?  Sure Trump hasn't really helped that situation as much as he could (imo) However if you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem, right?

This division will get wider, how could it not, when there isn't fair and equal treatment/standards, at least attempt a good fake at it.

this is a classic weekend at Bernie's, they will prop him up in hopes to get elected then deem him unfit and replace him with the v.p.

it's funny the claim that Trump is dangerous, Joe is dangerous, should he be elected I really do hope he is replaced, I am genuinely concerned.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I’m concerned even after Joe insults voters, he gets a free pass. If it was Trump they’d crucify him
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ILikePie5
right, which makes me believe it's not about insults etc but rather that they lost control when Trump won, that is what all of this has really been about.  They try to claim the moral high ground, fake investigations etc in the desperate hopes they can get that control back.  Do as I say, not as I do, Democrat credo.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m concerned even after Joe insults voters, he gets a free pass. If it was Trump they’d crucify him

Biden supporters are used to being abused.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
Biden belongs in a nursing home.  If he gets the democratic nomination, I'm voting for Trump.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Alec
None of the people Biden insulted were objectively disgusting like Rosie O'Donnel or Jim Acosta.

They were just average American voters who had the audacity to ask a question.

The party of the anti-deplorable marches onward.