Fox/Trump Immoral Handling of covid19

Author: ebuc

Total: 182
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Fox/Trump immoral handling of covid19.  The primary hoax in USA is that these sick-n-the-head people people have any morals.

They and their owner Murdoch should be place in prison immediately or minimmally gagged to keep the covid19 lies in their friggin mouths.

These people are sick and causing deaths uneccessarily far beyond any other group of people on Earth. Ive been warning of this danger from these people starting on old Debate.org.

Ignorant people and those who know better out of ego and greed preying on those less fortunate should be imprisoned. Oh yeah, that what a quarrantine is.  We need to these immorals quarrantined and mouths gagged.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
No.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Orange-G-parrot = walking brain dead immoral who belongs in prison with Trump
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@ebuc
How has the handling been immoral? Do you think it is immoral that Democrats are refusing to provide more funding for a wall, which would help curtail entrance of sick people at the southern border? Because as of early March, 328 Chinese illegal immigrants have been caught at the southern borderhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/4/dhs-links-coronavirus-border-328-chinese-illegals-/
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ebuc
They and their owner Murdoch should be place in prison immediately or minimmally gagged to keep the covid19 lies in their friggin mouths.

Glad to know you want a dictatorship
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
No.

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
#ParrotForPrison2020

We have had enough of your thought crimes
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
No.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@ebuc
I trust you do not use the same brush with which you paint others to brush your teeth; otherwise, your teeth are turning orange.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@bmdrocks21
Thought crimes. Yep, the criminality of a tyranny.
My republic is doing just fine, and me in it.
Sorry about yours.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@fauxlaw
Off to the gulag with you, foul fiend! 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
No.
This is typical of most of the brain dead  struggle to get out more than a  one syllable word, or grunt.

Sometimes they get out a longer nooooo. Sad :--(

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@ebuc
This is typical of most of the brain dead  struggle to get out more than a  one syllable word, or grunt.
At least the don't clog their posts with nonsense symbols.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@ebuc
Do you have any other original swipe at anyone? Brain dead is getting a little old, don't you think? You use it so often, one wonders if it isn't self-directed. It's like the people who use some derivative of Trump's name as an avatar, thinking it a swipe at Trump. No, it's just admission that Trump has occupied a deep place in their head, rent-free. What? They lost their own name? Pity.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@fauxlaw
ah yes you are new here, well you'll learn quickly that some people just don't respond to.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
The bubble is real.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ebuc
Glad you are so accepting of Republicans. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Vader
Glad you are so accepting of Republicans
When you can discern between "republicans" and republicans who lack any moral--- in regards to the truth regarding codvid19 pandemic--, please share ---not to mention their lack of morals on many other issues---

covid19 is a pandemic and this immoral president and immoral republicans and the Fox/murdoch cult follower have only barely begun to acknowledge truth and stop the lies in the last week.

USA is at least 2 months behind the covid19 8-ball whose curve of infections is going overwhelm every hospital in this country.

This is a global > national EMERGENCY!  USA needs to treat this like a the greatest national emergency it has faced since WW2 ad Spanish Flu.

Get real and stay at home if you dont need to interact with other humans.  Do eveything in our power to flatten the covid19 curve/trajectory.  Did Trump say this?  Trump is  piece of corrupt immoral &#^@* and is not worthy of leading a boy scout troop.

Vader
Vader
-->
@ebuc
Your lies are funny. He has been preaching social distancing countless times. There response has been fine in handling the scenario and they have taken the necessary precautions. Trump already declared an emergency, so why are you arguing with him. You are making yourself silly
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@ebuc
So is that a ‘yes’ to Democrat immorality or no?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@bmdrocks21
So is that a ‘yes’ to Democrat immorality or no?
Like anything there is a scale of degree.  Trump and republicans = 343.7 degrees of  immorality when unity is 360 degrees.

Demorcrats are more like 180 on morality, however, that saind, it varies with each ploticifan irrespective or party.

Trump is worst with many of boot lickers a close 2nd.  Sad :--( and he many of his type belong in prison.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@ebuc
And why do you believe that, on average, Republicans are morally inferior to Democrats?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@bmdrocks21
And why do you believe that, on average, Republicans are morally inferior to Democrats?
Do I really have to rack my brain for historical list of actions that make republicans, in general, more immoral than democrats?

Do you really believe they are not more immoral, in general, than democrats?  Why as the question if your not in agreement with me?

I'm a 50's gen, so lets start with Joe McCarthy as #1 piece of #!@*^%.

Goldwater > Nixon { watergate etc } > Regan { Iran-contra etc }

And end with Trump an long list of his boot -republicans who treat women like %(@) and espiceally women of color and pregnant women.

If you clueless on why republicans are more immoral, then your either very young, not paying attention { just plain ignorant }, or you ego is denial of truth.

Vader
Vader
I think both sides of the spectrum are doing a good job. JB Pritzker has done a swell job defending our state, and Republicans have done the right things. Liberals just want to argue more about calling it a "Chinese Virus" versus combating the virus. This is a Chinese Virus. COVID-19 originated in Wuhan. We were the first country to lockdown China. This was an appropriate handling for the virus

The Virus is only deadly toward senior citizens. It is not a life or death type case, but it is an EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS strain of flu with the nearly the same symptoms. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if some cases that were tested + for Corona were just flu cases.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Adam Schiff is Sen McCarthy reincarnated.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Vader
everyone under 65 should be thankful they don't live in Italy, look at how their socialized medicine is handling it.
DBlaze
DBlaze
It's been a while since I have posted.

I have been doing some research... I would like to see some concrete statistics on the H1N1 pandemic of 2009, if someone can find more for me that is not biased, that would be great.  This is all I have.  You would be hard pressed to find much, which I find odd... In fact, I don't really recall the H1N1 pandemic it all that well... we will explore why below.

So here is what I have so far in the United States.  

H1N1: April 17, 2009, first confirmed case.  April 28, 2009, first confirmed death (not elderly), June 2, 2009 all 50 states have confirmed cases.  Timeline cannot be found.--11 days after first confirmed case is the first death.  almost exactly a month and a half after the first case, all 50 have it.

Coronavirus: Jan 19, 2000, first confirmed case...February 29th, 2009, first confirmed death (elderly person).  March 18th, all 50 states have confirmed cases.  We know up until now, but the future is still uncertain.--More than a month after first confirmed case is the first death.  2 months after the first confirmed case, all 50 states have it.  

H1N1 spread at a faster rate.

So what is the difference?  The Media!!!
Why?  Because H1N1 started here in the states, they did not want the world to find out how bad it was. And because Barrack Obama was President.   Media deciding how to proceed, not the Government. 

I've read many articles, and all have spin on them saying that it is a much different pandemic, so far I can't see much of a difference except for who the ultimate victims are, kids and mid-aged people with H1N1, as opposed to the Elderly with Corona.   

Now, maybe you want to say that we learned our lesson from what happened in 2009, and we don't want the same thing to happen, where 12,600 people parish over the course of a year.   I can understand that, but at least admit it.

Sources

And some other sources.  It took quite a bit of time to gather this.  The point is, I think we are over-reacting for political reasons, all governors and presidents alike, and we are going to pay the price for it.

dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@DBlaze
There are several differences that I think are pertinent

1. Related to your point about media, while I don't know if the media was better or worse in the case of H1N1, dissemination of information is far easier when everyone has a small computer in their pocket in the case of Covid-19
2. Recency bias
3. H1N1 was about as contagious as the common flu. Preliminary information about Covid-19 suggests that it is somewhat more contagious. And of course, this results in the overloading of hospital systems more so than less contagious diseases

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@dustryder
I think you are mostly correct, however I'm not sure that is being more contagious is actually translating to more NEEDED hospitalizations when compared to flu, like the h1n1 (many are just being quarantined as a precaution)
just as an fyi the old flu test generally used was around 65-70% sensitive, meaning if it was a person who had flu A or B it would read as a positive test, the current is around 75%  A false negative would either be considered a flu infection or a viral (non specific) infection.
the coronovirus that was used outside the U.S. I heard was around 70%

what this means to me is there are far many more people who have/had it but it just wasn't known.  people dying or being hospitalized for viral pneumonia is nothing new and they use that term because it's generally pointless to identify the virus or they just can't.  There is no real cure and most "treatment" is just managing symptoms.

I'm not convinced we know enough to say one is worse than the other due to lack of actual stats and the prevalence the deaths are primary at risk, compromised people.

from what I have heard is that while covid-19 is more contagious because it lives longer on surfaces it doesn't appear to make people as sick as the flu unless there is some kind of respiratory or immuno underlying condition, not saying I'm right or that I'm fully informed because I'm not, but that is what I think currently, subject to change based on more information.

these "outbreaks" in certain areas are alarming, but I also think that happens and could happen with the flu or any virus if proper precautions aren't used.  The CDC tracks the flu every year and you can see patches of it as it spreads.

A flu vaccine has been available for many years and yet the number of deaths every year are still significant.  

some doctor from W.H.O. said 80% of people will have mild symptoms of covid which tells me most won't get checked (why would they) they have already been infected and gotten over it and transmitted it.

again I could be wrong but I'm less worried about covid than I am of the flu, subject to change.