Batshit Crazy Theory: China Launched This Virus Purposely

Author: Vader

Total: 14
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
China recently blamed the United States for this virus and accused us of dropping a deadly virus. Now I am convinced that China deployed this on purpose in order to exterminate democracy 

A) China’s response

China did not automatically close any ports or travel agencies when the cases were growing within the country. They left the countries travel open, causing a huge change. Their influence caused them to manipulate markets to be kept open

B) Population Control

China released the virus on the people to control the population and reduce it. They released it on Wuhan as a test city and to get rid of enough population to give them an advantage, but not enough to cause severe drastic measure

No one has ever brought up the idea of a “purposeful exposure,” so why would China bring this up. To me, I look to “Smelt it, dealt it,” theory 

thoughts?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
I believe it. anyway to make people move into cities

Cites = wealth
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
The coronavirus has affected the Wuhan and FARMING provinces mostly because city people dont eat bats or are used for testing
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Also used to remove working people for high tech workers
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
yep, screw the CCP

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Vader
China recently blamed the United States for this virus and accused us of dropping a deadly virus. Now I am convinced that China deployed this on purpose in order to exterminate democracy 

A) China’s response
China did not automatically close any ports or travel agencies when the cases were growing within the country. They left the countries travel open, causing a huge change. Their influence caused them to manipulate markets to be kept open
  • "In what has been described as "the largest quarantine in human history", a quarantine was announced on 23 January stopping travel in and out of Wuhan, which was extended to a total of 15 cities in Hubei. Private vehicle use was banned in the city. Chinese New Year (25 January) celebrations were cancelled in many places. The authority announced the construction a temporary hospital Huoshenshan Hospital, which was completed in 10 days, and 14 temporary hospitals were constructed in China in total.  Universities and schools around the country were also closed.  The regions of Hong Kong and Macau instituted several measures, particularly in regard to schools and universities. Remote working measures were instituted in several Chinese regions.  Various travel restrictions were enacted"

B) Population Control
China released the virus on the people to control the population and reduce it. They released it on Wuhan as a test city and to get rid of enough population to give them an advantage, but not enough to cause severe drastic measure
  • A bio-weapon that only kills 1.4% of your target population (80% past the age of retirement) but forces you to trash 20-40% of your own GDP is the shittiest bio-weapon ever imagined.  Why design a new, less deadly version of SARS as a weapon when you could just re-release SARS?  or MERS?  or Ebola?

• Let's keep in mind that Republican media outlets have been accusing China of spreading the virus for months
    • Washington Times (Jan 26):  Coronavirus may have originated in lab linked to China's biowarfare program
      • "In January 2020, the BBC published an article about coronavirus misinformation, citing two 24 January articles from The Washington Times which claimed the virus was part of a Chinese biological weapons program, based at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).  The Washington Post later published an article debunking the conspiracy theory, citing US experts who explained why the institute was not suitable for bioweapon research, that most countries had abandoned bioweapons as fruitless, and that there was no evidence that the virus was genetically engineered.
    • So the US "smelt it" a good six, seven weeks before China
  • Molecular biologists and geneticists can tell that SARS2 is an offshoot of SARS, originating in bats which transmitted to virus to pangolins which transmitted the virus to Human on or around Oct 1 of last year.  Pangolin meat sells for $200/Kg in places like Wuhan.
  • I am debating whether COVID-19 is man made here:

Greyparrot
    Debates: 4
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @Vader
    China did not automatically close any ports or travel agencies when the cases were growing within the country. 

China also does not have a batshit crazy left-wing media inciting the public to raid toilet paper over a flu-like outbreak.
    ethang5
    Debates: 1
    ethang5
    -->
    @oromagi
    ...Republican media outlets...
    What's a republican media outlet?
    Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @ethang5
    He is guessing Fox without all the Democrats like Juan Williams, Chris Wallace, Bret Baier, Neil Cavuto, Donna Brazille, Chris Hahn, Michael Starr Hopkins, and Martha MacCallum.

Also formerly Shephard Smith and Megyn Kelly.

Also, conspiracy theories are just hypotheticals that make you scream at the sky.
    Vader
    Vader
    -->
    @oromagi

triangle.128k
    Debates: 0
    triangle.128k
    Well, there is some evidence that it may have been engineered in a Chinese biowarfare lab. I doubt they intentionally released it though, China was just garbage at handling it. 

Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @Vader
    Vader
    Vader
    -->
    @triangle.128k
    I think that would be the most likely case at the moment from the evidence gathered and the current trends at the moment
    RationalMadman
    Debates: 555
    RationalMadman
    -->
    @Vader
    I wish somehow they can be brought to justice.