I have converted to Taoism and I quit this website.

Topic's posts

Posts in total: 36

--> @RationalMadman
Sure, you were probably thinking I’d wait to 10 days apparently (or just under that being the placement of ‘bets’) but I am back in 2 days or whatever.

No the 10 day mark was semi-arbitrary and in no way reflects the bookies belief of when the return would actually take place. You see the 1:1 odds anchor had to be set at some point on the scale in order to use a sliding scale method in the first place and save me from listing out each and every possible bet and the associated odds. This was necessary because it would only be possible to create bets on how long it would take you to return rather than a straight "will he return? Yes/No"

Placing bets on whether or not you would eventually return would not be interesting because everyone already knew you would (an easy prediction to make given not just your history but your nature).
--> @RationalMadman
ok...
--> @RationalMadman
Evolving is a fact of nature.

The cuttlefish, the catapillar, the crow....

The cocoon will always stand between  crawling blind and sighted flight.
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
I puld gain little joy on proving it wrong. It's like saying Ramshutu will soon return, I don't think he will gainna shred of joy from proving it wrong. People come and go, I thrive when allowed to freely engage people's opinions and IRL I rarely get that chance.
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
I had 3 days
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
He's already back.
and...........hes back
--> @Dr.Franklin
You only say" I have converted to x" when talking about religion
I have converted to Android (from Apple) Er go, Android is not a software program, but a religion.

--> @K_Michael
I have converted from teabags to loose leaf tea.

Ergo tea leaves are religion and the bags are the work of the devil.

Camellia sinensis is a minor beverage-god and should be worsipped regularly.
--> @zedvictor4
That's kinda my point. Converted isn't only used in the context of religion. It has a connotation of most often being used for that, but it could also be used for a host of other things.
--> @K_Michael
Don't make me convert you to a pdf file, you word document!