-->
@fauxlaw
”Tolerant Liberals” 🙄🙄
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
I believe you referred to China as being right wing. If you think and believe this the education system has failed you. China is a communist country and affords no human rights or freedoms to anyone except those in the ruling class.

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@sadolite
Wrong. It hasn't been communist for quite some time now. Its a capitalsit and industrious nation dominates world economics. It cuts the people's rights in the name of that very industrious ethos.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
No it's not. That user is an adbot
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Sounds ultra right wing to me.

As I stated previously, extreme left is extreme right?

Look at communism  the failed pipe dream of hypocritical philosophers and idealists.

All attempts at communism failed the moment they started.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@RationalMadman
K then,  China is right wing.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@fauxlaw
I give you a Madman carrying a lantern, proclaiming "I seek Dog." 
I got that reference! One could get an education just reading your posts.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@ethang5
congrats! and thanks. Though formal education is long in the dust, I believe one must continue education for a lifetime. It is an overwhelming love of learning, which I learned from my older brothers.
I'll tell you a story. My oldest brother is now dead. He was the only polymath I have ever known, personally, and among his library was a faded, torn, but meticulously annotated paperback copy of Plato's Republic. He was never without it, filled virtually every page margin with notes, and had enough added notes on slips of paper to make the pages side of the book twice as thick as the binding. It had to be held together with a rubber band. When my brother died, I couldn't stand to see him without it, so a put it in his hand in the coffin, denying me, and my other brother, of ever knowing the scope of his learning from just that book.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@sadolite
China's economy is "free." I put quotes because there is government censorship, rules about the economy(strict ones), but is privately owned companies. Jack Ma is an example of a billionaire Chinese. There are still an one party state with a dictator in Mao and have strict restrictions. There are not the same communist state, but they are extremely left, with a huge focus on govt more than the private sector. If China was truly a right wing state, we'd be talking more about Jack Ma rather than Xi Jinping
sadolite
sadolite
China's economy is "free." K then
Vader
Vader
-->
@sadolite
I put it in quotes for a reason. Not free per say, but less strict than the Communist. Still isn't fully free. Reading my paragraph would help besides the first sentences. I am Conservative too
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Vader
Don't know exactly what it is you want me to say. You believe what you believe. A person from China who isn't part of the ruling elite  would most likely disagree with your argument. That would be a billion or so people
Vader
Vader
-->
@sadolite
I never China was free, I put in quotes cause it's extremely limited. Exactly what I have been saying