Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait-this is encouraged????

Yup, fuck feminism

BUTTTT, guess what-10 years later and they are ALL like "Where are all the Good men"? They want a commitment when they should hav ebeen looking for one a long time ago.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Ffff

Dude

Dude, you're fucking twelve.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
I'm laughing at that third woman. Single mothers don't get to be choosers, unless of course by "choice" one includes the option of remaining perpetually single.

Oh and wontcha look at that, she has a master's degree. I'm sure the highest status men who have easy pickings already will flock to a fricking single mother who just so happens to also have a master's degree, because men have been known to place such a high priority on the level of educational attainment of their female spouse.
Maybe she can find men willing to sleep around with her, but finding a spouse is not going to be easy. By demanding men who also have a master's degree she's pretty much shooting herself in the foot.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Dr.Franklin
So, where do you go to find a "settle-down" woman? To the lowest of all low common denominators? [the net?] That makes as much sense as finding a needle in a needle-sized stack of pins, let alone a haystack. Covid-19, aside [this, too shall pass] you find what you look for where like-minded individuals gather. No, not a bar, either. Look for the gold standard where gold congregates. Personally, I found my bride of 47 years in college, by first befriending a guy who attended a fondue party I hosted, and shared many common interests. We happened to meet up in the college cafeteria the next afternoon, and were then joined by his girlfriend and her roommate. I was immediately smitten by his girlfriend. My friend had to go to class, but I was still free and so were the girls. I bided my time until the roommate had to go, and I ask my friend's girlfriend for a date. The rest is history as we found more common ground than with my new friend. All's fair, they say, and we've never looked back.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Wastin' away again in Margaritaville...

Searchin' for that lost shaker of salt.

Some people say there's a woman to blame,

But I know...

It's no one's fault.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@fauxlaw
If you are not familiar with Frankie's ideas about the value of women then you may want to make sure that you have a few bottles of Tylenol on-hand before continuing to engage him on the subject.

You have been warned.
DrSpy
Debates: 7
DrSpy
I don't get the thesis.  I am probably the dumbest person on this site, so please forgive me.   

Please also tell me what message you are conveying with your avatar.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@DrSpy
IRA
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
no.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@fauxlaw
So, where do you go to find a "settle-down" woman? To the lowest of all low common denominators? [the net?] That makes as much sense as finding a needle in a needle-sized stack of pins, let alone a haystack. 
The internet imitates the real America. When you meet any women you want to settle down-you date for marriage

your story is whatever, but this happens too often, a woman fucks around and then cant find a man
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
your story is whatever, but this happens too often, a woman fucks around and then cant find a man

Dude, you're fucking twelve. You are not allowed to have an opinion on this. Seriously. Stop.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA wrong
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Romantic entanglements are draining, particularly marital ones. CDC data indicates that roughly 700,000 divorces occurred in 2017 (1). Despite the declining divorce rate, that is still a steep number (2). I would wager that one of the primary contributors to increased divorce rate is decreased marital satisfaction after an infant is birthed (3). This problem can be addressed through ample, healthy communication between partners, but this usually does not happen. Tensions mount over the division of household duties and childcare, parents' sleep schedules are altered to fit the turbulent caprices of infants, and any "passion" that partners had for eachother will steadily decline as marriages mature. Even without the birth of a child, one can expect that relationships start to crumble. The childless couple divorce rate is over 60%, much higher than child-bearing couples (4). This is not to say that all marriages are doomed to fail, nor am I suggesting that marriages confer no benefits to partners. Expending time and resources to find a partner is hardly fruitful though. Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise that women (although most young people as well) display more reticence at committing to a long-term relationship.

Sources

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@blamonkey
Good analysis

I was in this thread focused on the women who want to settle down late but can't find good men to do it with, then complain that there is no good men left without recognizing their flaws

blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Fair, but I think that this happens often with men too. I don't think it's worth getting too upset about though. Incidentally, are you trying to settle down? I haven't thought much about it personally. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@blamonkey
The thing with men though is that it is a different mindset. These women keep these men around as long as possible for marriage but realized it was too late and couldn't find one. Some women win and is able to find a man after having their "fun" in their prime. This is encouraged by feminists-see my fourth image and shit like this

He doesnt know it but he got played, his wife wouldnt have liked him because she isn't attractive to him. Same with eh high schoolers.

With guys, it's generally a lot easier, just straight ignorance. But women are very good for mental games, and that isn't sexist, it's from the hunter-gatherer age, ever wonder why women hold grudges against each other for longer periods of time is because of that. RM made a great post on that here.

I am not worried with settling down now but if you date than have a future in mind