DrSpy is an Antivaxx lunatic.

Author: TheJackle

Read-only
Total: 6
TheJackle
Debates: 4
TheJackle
He had a debate and is loosing in votes because he is a manipulative psychopath.  Antivaxxers ignore science and are dangerous.  If he has kids the govt should take them away.

Can you all please go and vote on the debate and put his conspiracy shit to bed.  He needs a big wake up call.  

Lunatic..
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@TheJackle
I don't think his aim is to show that vaccinations should not be used, though more importantly, I don't think you should be equating votes on this debate with agreement or disagreement. A debate should not be considered absolute judgement on a given topic, regardless of how important it is. I agree with you that vaccination is essential, and I think arguments that claim vaccines cause autism are dangerous. However much I may be able to support that opinion, it shouldn't automatically decide a debate like this. The debater that wins isn't necessarily correct - you don't have to be right to argue more effectively.
TheJackle
Debates: 4
TheJackle
Whiteflame you should change your vote.  You are supporting misrepresenting facts.

I have some new ass clown trying to argue they are not safe.  I can't believe a site that is supposed to be with smart people has so many dipshits.

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@TheJackle
You’re trying to get me to vote on principle, which I won’t do. I cast my vote for the debater who argued their position more effectively, regardless of what that means.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@DrSpy
@TheJackle
Perhaps you, Jack, are losing votes just due to your inability to reference anything. Within the body of your post, one should be able to:
1. Know of whom you speak. "He" doesn't cut it.
2. Which debate? Which one among the currently 1,089 debates is the one needing to put the shyte to bed? I'll wager many of them require that. If your debate style is as non-specific as your post, I don't doubt you are losing votes.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Callout threads are not allowed as per the CoC. Thus this thread is locked.
-Ragnar, DM